+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Moek90

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Good day guys.
Am new to this forum and will like to ask a question and I hope I can get a good respond or solution.

My wife already sent the spouse sponsor application to 49 Dorchester street Sydney Nova Scotia B1P 5Z2, since first week of October, she already paid for the application with her Cc, but she didn't print the receipt and include it to the application.and also yet haven't heard or got any email from the office. So I was wondering maybe it's due to the reciept that wasn't added or just a form of delay because she hasn't received any email yet.. So please is there any suggestion or any one with same situation. I was thinking maybe she needs to send the receipt to that same address or it doesn't matter..?. Pls any suggestion or solution. Thank you.
When there are missing documents in your application, the application will be send back to you with a letter explaining what additional documents or extra payments they require. You could give them a call and try to speak to an agent.

Moek90

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
What happens after we received the OWP and the BGC has begun....?[/QUOTE

Your BGC has already begun, so I take it that you have also already passed the medical exam? In this case, you are up for at least 3 to 4 months wait before you hear something. Sit down in your seat and join the ride!

Tobi emmanuel

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
When there are missing documents in your application, the application will be send back to you with a letter explaining what additional documents or extra payments they require. You could give them a call and try to speak to an agent.
Thank you for your respond.. Actually all documents my wife sent was complete and a payment was made. But she didn't attach the payment of reciept she got on her email from cic, she didn't attach it to the application she sent.. And we have been finding numbers to call. There's no number or agent we could call to reach to. And so far so good no news coming from them. No email, no mail. Nothing.. So I was just wondering tho. But I advice my wife to send the receipt including some. Explanation letter to that same. Address she sent the application to. What do u think about that? And also have u ever heard anyone with same situation pls??

So I guess maybe thats the reason for delay or no respond..

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Thank you for your respond.. Actually all documents my wife sent was complete and a payment was made. But she didn't attach the payment of reciept she got on her email from cic, she didn't attach it to the application she sent.. And we have been finding numbers to call. There's no number or agent we could call to reach to. And so far so good no news coming from them. No email, no mail. Nothing.. So I was just wondering tho. But I advice my wife to send the receipt including some. Explanation letter to that same. Address she sent the application to. What do u think about that? And also have u ever heard anyone with same situation pls??

So I guess maybe thats the reason for delay or no respond..
If the payment receipt was not included, then the documents are not complete. As Moek90 said, that could result in your application being returned. But it has been so long since you sent your app, maybe they accepted it? If your spouse or yourself have a UCI, try checking on eCAS to see if there is any information about your application.

Sezraa

Sep 30, 2017
I landed at the Etobicoke office on Tuesday
They got my DOB and original entry date wrong on the confirmation of permanent residence so make sure you triple check everything!

Timeline:
AOR: 4 April 2018
OWP: 27 June 2018
Medical request: 30 August 2018
Medical passed: 22 September 2018
AIP: 28 December 2018
SA: 3 January 2019
DM: 4 January 2019
Interview letter: 16 January 2019
Landed as PR: 22 January 2019

Now to wait for my PR Card and this process is over!!

Addus

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga - Inland
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Request
24-09-2018
Med's Done....
25-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-04-2019
My ECAS has been showing DM on both sides for a week but no letter etc. Anyone in the same situation?

danmuji

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Hello everyone,

My spouse landed today at the Vancouver office. Timeline in my signature below.

Thank you so much for all your help! Good luck to everyone else waiting.

Reactions: Ldonasci

Ziggyzahw

Jan 25, 2019
Hi guys. My wife (PA) just got her landing interview email yesterday (etobicoke), in the email there was a portion requesting RFPR $490. We paid the complete $1040 when submitting the application. Is this normal? Does it come with all the emails regardless?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Is it possible that your bgc never start after medical and u get directly AIP?
Its been 4 months my medical passed but nothing after that
So yesterday sponsor side changed from in process to applicantion received on ecase
I have no idea whats gonna happen as its totally wiered fom all other cases
You guys tell me what u think?
Please

hcxlucy

Jan 15, 2019
Hi guys. My wife (PA) just got her landing interview email yesterday (etobicoke), in the email there was a portion requesting RFPR $490. We paid the complete $1040 when submitting the application. Is this normal? Does it come with all the emails regardless?
Do you mind sharing your timeline plz? thx