+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Jenny X

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Mine is from Mississauga as well, but didn't find the Officer code. We are waiting to hear from Vancouver office as well.
I still haven't received DM for my PR yet. Those information I found from AIP letter by my account message.

Last edited:

Jenny X

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
I received Sa and DM for sponsor as well 30 Nov ,AIP 14 Déc no updates since then
12 Feb applicant ,mississauga
Same case as urs
But am not sure what are you speaking about it ,where u seeing that exactelly ?
I found those information from the AIP letter by e-mail. You can try check it out there.

Tabby777

Oct 19, 2018
I received AIP/Eligibility Passed today.
April 27th app.

I'm British and we received SA last week and then AIP today.
Congrats Addus!
Which office did you receive the Eligibility letter from, and which landing appt offce is closest you? I ask because my husband and I are in Mississauga ON, the eligibility letter was received from the Vancouver office, but we are thinking that the landing appt will be done at the Etobicoke office.

ronakshukla009

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I received Sa and DM for sponsor as well 30 Nov ,AIP 14 Déc no updates since then
12 Feb applicant ,mississauga
Same case as urs
But am not sure what are you speaking about it ,where u seeing that exactelly ?
I have not received any update after i passed the medical. I am a feb applicant too. I am seeing even march and april applicant getting their DM. This is so frustrating. Is there anyway can i call cic and get the update?

17febinland

Jan 4, 2019
February 26th applicant update
Just got back from the landing interview. Whole process only 10 mins. Went to the Kitchener cic around 10:50 for 11am appointment and got called right away. Same thing as all the other applicant , three simple questions(1.charged or committed crime or offence. 2.been asked to leave Canada? 3.have any children) all answered no then sign on CoPR and done!!! Officer was nice and chatty

App mailed in Feb 26th
Eligibility passed Dec 19th
Dm Dec 21st
Landing letter Jan 8th
Landing interview today Jan 18th

Pr card waiting starts now 4-6weeks

Reactions: Moek90 and Ldonasci

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Just got back from the landing interview. Whole process only 10 mins. Went to the Kitchener cic around 10:50 for 11am appointment and got called right away. Same thing as all the other applicant , three simple questions(1.charged or committed crime or offence. 2.been asked to leave Canada? 3.have any children) all answered no then sign on CoPR and done!!! Officer was nice and chatty

App mailed in Feb 26th
Dm Dec 21st
Landing letter Jan 8th

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing! All the best!

Al_sen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
I have not received any update after i passed the medical. I am a feb applicant too. I am seeing even march and april applicant getting their DM. This is so frustrating. Is there anyway can i call cic and get the update?
I think maybe you should give them a call and ask i dont know really why its taking that long but for u its even longer i see many Feb applicants here waiting either for DM or landing date at least you should ve received something before the landing date

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,
As an update, we have just received our IRCC Landing Letter in our email today! :D
Please see my Timeline below.
I am very grateful for having had this forum to be able to share in this journey with all of you. All the best to you and cheers to a New Year!
Evergreen_3034 Timeline:
Application mailed: March 5, 2018
Application arrived: March 6, 2018
--------- Didn't get an AOR ---------------------------
Medical request sent to us via MyCIC: Aug 30, 2018
Background Check "began processing" and continues to be in this status in MyCIC: Aug 30, 2018
Medical request "passed" on MyCIC: Sept 21, 2018
AIP Letter ("Eligibility Passed" Letter) in MyCIC: Jan 3, 2019
DM status for both Sponsor and PA in ECAS: Jan 3, 2019
DM Letter (Inland Landing Letter) sent to PA's email: Jan 4, 2019
Sponsor Approval (SA) Letter sent to Sponsor's email: Jan 14, 2019
Landing Interview Letter (email) with appointment date/time to go to IRCC Etobicoke Office: Jan 18, 2018
Landing Interview Date: Jan 28th

Al_sen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018

App mailed in Feb 26th
Dm Dec 21st
Landing letter Jan 8th

Congratulation

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hello Everyone,
As an update, we have just received our IRCC Landing Letter in our email today! :D
Please see my Timeline below.
I am very grateful for having had this forum to be able to share in this journey with all of you. All the best to you and cheers to a New Year!
Evergreen_3034 Timeline:
Application mailed: March 5, 2018
Application arrived: March 6, 2018
--------- Didn't get an AOR ---------------------------
Medical request sent to us via MyCIC: Aug 30, 2018
Background Check "began processing" and continues to be in this status in MyCIC: Aug 30, 2018
Medical request "passed" on MyCIC: Sept 21, 2018
AIP Letter ("Eligibility Passed" Letter) in MyCIC: Jan 3, 2019
DM status for both Sponsor and PA in ECAS: Jan 3, 2019
DM Letter (Inland Landing Letter) sent to PA's email: Jan 4, 2019
Sponsor Approval (SA) Letter sent to Sponsor's email: Jan 14, 2019
Landing Interview Letter (email) with appointment date/time to go to IRCC Etobicoke Office: Jan 18, 2018
Landing Interview Date: Jan 28th
Congrats!

Reactions: Evergreen_3034