+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Thanks for the information but my Sponsorship application is not attached to my CIC account. The only time I tried to link it, it says I have a representative so it can't be link to my CIC account. So, the only way I check the status of my application is by tracking it with my application number or calling the CIC number. The other thing I'm scared of is that I've gotten a lot of traffic tickets even though I've paid off some. do you have an idea if that is going to affect my application?
Hello, I am not sure about your question regarding traffic tickets since you didn't specify details (ex. traffic tickets in Canada vs your country of origin, driving under the influence?, speeding tickets?, etc). However, I did see a different forum comment on this subject. The forum is for Express Entry, but the topic of traffic tickets is discussed there. Here's link below. Also, perhaps senior members can shed light into this topic.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/does-speeding-ticket-affect-entire-pr-process-nspnp-to-express-entry.520062/

oduduwa1

Jan 3, 2019
Hello, I am not sure about your question regarding traffic tickets since you didn't specify details (ex. traffic tickets in Canada vs your country of origin, driving under the influence?, speeding tickets?, etc). However, I did see a different forum comment on this subject. The forum is for Express Entry, but the topic of traffic tickets is discussed there. Here's link below. Also, perhaps senior members can shed light into this topic.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/does-speeding-ticket-affect-entire-pr-process-nspnp-to-express-entry.520062/
I got the tickets here in Canada. just normal traffic ticket and none of them is driving under influence

JCVan2018

May 11, 2018
Hi. I am a Feb 14 applicant and got my AIP (Eligibility Passed) on Dec 5. No update since. If I want to call the agency to get an update on my application, what number should I call? Thank you.

Omar2018

May 10, 2018
I sent in my inland application in June and got my AOR in mid July. But i still haven't received a request for medical. Nothing in mail or the online account.
Is it possible they are using the medical i did for my visit visa?

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
I sent in my inland application in June and got my AOR in mid July. But i still haven't received a request for medical. Nothing in mail or the online account.
Is it possible they are using the medical i did for my visit visa?
When you did visitor visa medical ?

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
Hi. I am a Feb 14 applicant and got my AIP (Eligibility Passed) on Dec 5. No update since. If I want to call the agency to get an update on my application, what number should I call? Thank you.
I am also Feb 14 applicant. Received SA and AIP on Nov 29 and nothing after that ..I called few times but they dont give any information. All you get from them saying is, wait for 12 months then call back, if you still dont receive anything.but if you still want , you can call at 1 888 242 2100. Press 1,1,2,3 then you will hear automated status updates and press 1 to speak to agent. But be prepared to wait for at least 30 mins to speak with agent.

17febinland

Jan 4, 2019
I am also Feb 14 applicant. Received SA and AIP on Nov 29 and nothing after that ..I called few times but they dont give any information. All you get from them saying is, wait for 12 months then call back, if you still dont receive anything.but if you still want , you can call at 1 888 242 2100. Press 1,1,2,3 then you will hear automated status updates and press 1 to speak to agent. But be prepared to wait for at least 30 mins to speak with agent.
Hi Newbie17,
Reading across the forem, I find that we have very similar case.
- app nailed in Feb 26th
-AIP received in cic account Dec 19th
-DM letter received on Dec 21st
Nothing after that, will wait for the landing letter (but it’s been 2weeks and everyone else in this forum seems getting it only few days after the DM letter)

Please keep me updated if there’s an update! Good luck to all of us...

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
Hi Newbie17,
Reading across the forem, I find that we have very similar case.
- app nailed in Feb 26th
-AIP received in cic account Dec 19th
-DM letter received on Dec 21st
Nothing after that, will wait for the landing letter (but it’s been 2weeks and everyone else in this forum seems getting it only few days after the DM letter)

Please keep me updated if there’s an update! Good luck to all of us...
I am still waiting for DM on AIP and DM letter. Let's hope it will be over soon.

I have seen most of Vancouver office applicants have not received landing interview letter for some reason .I am also from Vancouver office. How about you ?

Last edited: