Feb 24, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
I got DM for both side on my ECAS today.
Since I'm the last day of January, Feb applicant will get AIP soon!

Good luck guys:D:D:D
That's awesome!! I just got DM on sponsorship, applicant is still is progress, so sad...not sure if there any problem

yvonne419

Feb 24, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
Hi. Congrats! I am also January 9th applicant. Similar situation, eligibility passed email received by PA but no SA email and ecas also shows DM on shopsorship side.
Hello, any change in applicant side? Mine is the same as your status, only DM o sponsorship side.

yvonne419

Feb 24, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
Application received - Jan 8
Application linked - Feb 15
Medical exam- June 27
Medical passed - Aug 10th
Eligiblity passed - Nov 15
DM on sponsor’s side (ECAS) - Nov 16

Still waiting for SA/DM email which seems to be taking up to a week as per people’s timeline
The same situation, did you see DM on applicant side? How long did it take after DM showed in sponsorship side?

loveofcanny

Oct 31, 2018
I went for my landing interview yesterday November 19th in London, and everything went smooth and easy! Easier than I thought with simply confirming information. I am officially a Permanent Resident now! I am over the moon. I cant wait to get my PR card in the mail so I can travel and see my family again! Its been two years! They said it will take up to 90 days for me to recieve it. Thanks for everyones support!

Also, I can now safely reveal that I was indeed out of status during this whole application. I was honest about it in my application and I kept a low profile, not doing anything wrong and staying put in Canada not traveling. They could care less. So if you are worried about out of status, trust me I have had plenty of anxiety over it and I still got PR.
Hi! And congrats! How long did it take between DM and your interview? Thanks

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
Quick question for those who got DM, AIP or SA, how did you knew that there is some changes in your profile ,got notification through email or just happen to check your account ?

yvonne419

Feb 24, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
Quick question for those who got DM, AIP or SA, how did you knew that there is some changes in your profile ,got notification through email or just happen to check your account ?
If there comes a letter like eligibility passed, then get notification through email. But if only changes like background check starts, I just found when I checked my account, no notification sent, I didn't know when it started, as well as medical exam passed information, have no idea when it changed the status.

yvonne419

Feb 24, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
My status also is still in progress after 2 weeks..
Did you click on in progress to see details on ECAS? I saw it said we are starting to process your application on Nov 19 2018!! What happened? When I got DM on sponsor on 19th, the message showed on applicant process

dalkvan

Nov 13, 2018
Did you click on in progress to see details on ECAS? I saw it said we are starting to process your application on Nov 19 2018!! What happened? When I got DM on sponsor on 19th, the message showed on applicant process
It's okay. That's normal. Seems like they are processing applicant's application after SA.
Mine was same and I got DM a day after SA.

yvonne419

Feb 24, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
AOR Received.
19-02-2018
It's okay. That's normal. Seems like they are processing applicant's application after SA.
Mine was same and I got DM a day after SA.
So it means we are still in the situation which could be rejected or require an interview, right? If shows DM that means we are safe??

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
I sent in my OWP app with my sponsorship but the whole application got sent back with LUCKILY a kind note from an officer telling me that if I am out of status and submit for OWP they will most likely reject my WHOLE sponsorship application and it would be better to wait it out. So that is what I did since I was out of status and didnt want my sponsorship rejected. I worked under the table and babysat for a friend instead when she took temporary jobs around christmas.

I also plan to work with children here in Canada. Now that I have my PR I can look forward to fulfilling the requirements for daycare work :)
But when you are out of status, you can apply for owp but you don't receive Owp till sponser approval . I have never heard that it can cause rejection of your spousal application.

Jot 91

Nov 20, 2018
Hi All,
Recently applied for spousal inland sponsorship. The completed application was sent along with OPW application. Got the Application number by Email on Nov 10.

Can someone suggest what are the latest processing times for OPW application in this case !!!