Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018

ayyzwd

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Hey Guys!. I have pretty much completed our inland spousal sponsorship application.
I need someone to review it before I sent it to CIC.
Can anyone suggest me a good, reliable and cheap consultant who can just review my file and tell me to make any changes if needed.
I like in Mississauga and work in DT Toronto so anyone nearby. Please
Thanks
do you consider a Chinese consultant?

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
March 5, applicant, just received my medical request. :)
Congrats, that’s exciting news. I am april applicant, hope to get my medical request soon!

Did you get any status update on your cic?

rajneesh1987

Aug 19, 2018
On the safer side i also paid OWP fee: 155 CAD and submitted the receipt by Web Form with the following explaination letter:

Dear Officer,

My name is XXXXXX. I am in Canada on Visitor Visa and married to a Canadian Citizen.

My husband has applied for my sponsorship under Spouse or Common Law Partner in Canada Class which includes my applications for Permanent Residence and Open work permit in one package and received by CPC-Mississauga, P.O Box 5040, Station B, Mississauga, Ontario, L5A 3A4 on August 8, 2018.

While paying application fee for open work permit, I paid only for Open work permit holder (100 CAD) but forgot to pay Work permit fee (155 CAD).

I am afraid that due to insufficient funds my application might be returned so I am paying Work permit fee (155 CAD) now.

Payment receipt is attached with this letter.

I will appreciate if you can attach this fee receipt with my application for open work permit.

Thank you for your understanding.

You can reach me on cell: XXXXX or email: XXXXXX

Yours Sincerely,

XXXXXXX

First Name: XXXX

Last Name: XXXXX

Nationality: XXXXX

Indian Passport No: XXXXXX

Address: XXXXX

Hopefully it works.

jelbelle

Mar 12, 2018
Congrats, that’s exciting news. I am april applicant, hope to get my medical request soon!

Did you get any status update on your cic?
The account was updated to read 'Your action is required'.

Then when I click on my application I see the following message:

Review of medical results: We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details

And in my messages, I received a copy of the IMM1017E form.

:) Medical booked for September 12, good luck to everyone that is waiting, I will keep posting updates when I get them. :)

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

mevisbleek

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
$255 is the correct fee.
I hope my owp app doesn't get returned. On question 1, what are you applying for? I selected work permit for new employer and restoration of status as a worker. Also paid a total fee of 355 instead of 255. Fingers crossed, I'm kinda upset.

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I am a March 6th applicant and got my medical exam request today!
I first received an email from CIC that I have an update for my permanent residency application.
When I checked online CIC, there was my medical exam request plus a form attached to take with me to the MD for my exam.
I also saw on my application that my Background check was started as well today. So, two big updates in my account!

I saw that a March 5th applicant also posted that they got medical request today as well. So, we all seem to be moving along in the timeline quite well!
:)

Moek90

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Same thing here, March 6th applicant, medical request! I understand out of the letter that you can only choose from the Panel Physicians IRCC has selected..... I'm living in Nelson and the closest one is about 4 hour drive from me... That sucks :p

Moek90

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Does anyone know what the medical examination stands for? I remember hearing someone saying that it involves chest xrays, etc., but I just made an appointment in Vancouver with Dr. Desmond P Dwyer, and the whole thing will cost me $290,-. That seems to be a little low, if they're going to make photos as well..... But looking on my IMM 1017E form, it doesn't' state anything about xrays.... Can someone offer me some help??

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Same thing here, March 6th applicant, medical request! I understand out of the letter that you can only choose from the Panel Physicians IRCC has selected..... I'm living in Nelson and the closest one is about 4 hour drive from me... That sucks :p
Sorry to here about long distance drive. Mine is about 1.5 hour drive.
Fingers crossed, we all do well and pass exam!

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone know what the medical examination stands for? I remember hearing someone saying that it involves chest xrays, etc., but I just made an appointment in Vancouver with Dr. Desmond P Dwyer, and the whole thing will cost me $290,-. That seems to be a little low, if they're going to make photos as well..... But looking on my IMM 1017E form, it doesn't' state anything about xrays.... Can someone offer me some help??
Hi, when I scheduled my medical exam appointment just a few minutes ago, it stated that all parts of medical are completed onsite at the clinic: physical exam, Chest X Ray, and blood labs; so I believe there is an X-ray to be completed as well.