Doc's Request.
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
17-02-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
06-07-2018
Congrats! I'm a Jan 19 applicant so I hope to get the med request soon. I saw on your profile that you're based in Richmond, BC. Do you have a doctor in mind for your medical?
Thanks buddy :D I believe yours is coming too !! Actually I didn't go to the Richmond panel physician. I just phoned all the designated physicians in Richmond, Vancouver and Burnaby on CIC website for the earliest appointment. I end up booked appointment with Dr. Charles Chi See Law in Oakridge Centre in July 4th.Total is around $310. Hope this info can help you :)

Last edited:

shane21

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone ever requested by ircc to send documents by webform ?
if yes did you have any problem getting a confirmation of receipt ?

andrei0917

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
HELLO

I am applying for the OWP along with Inland Spousal Sponsorship. For OWP, should I include IMM 5475 and designate my husband (sponsor)? I have read here in the forum that most was requested from CIC for the spousal application. So shall I include it in my OWP and spousal application as well? Greatly appreciated if someone can help.

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
HELLO

I am applying for the OWP along with Inland Spousal Sponsorship. For OWP, should I include IMM 5475 and designate my husband (sponsor)? I have read here in the forum that most was requested from CIC for the spousal application. So shall I include it in my OWP and spousal application as well? Greatly appreciated if someone can help.
I believe it apply for both applications so go ahead.

prschn

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Thanks buddy :D I believe yours is coming too !! Actually I didn't go to the Richmond panel physician. I just phoned all the physicians in Richmond, Vancouver and Burnaby for the earliest appointment. I end up booked appointment with Dr. Charles Chi See Law in Oakridge Centre in July 4th.Total is around $310. Hope this info can help you :)
I am also a January applicant and have received my medical on July 03. So I will be booking the appointment in the next two days?
What is the next step after submitting medicals ? I also need to update address and employer in the file.

Do you guys know how would i do that? Any help is appreciated

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi guys.
Resent my sponsorship / PR application + OWP which was received July 3, 2018.
Previously my application was returned due to missing docs.
Hopefully this set will be accepted - praying with every inch that it goes well and on top of that fast as we lost 6 weeks because of the mess up.
Good luck to you all as well!!

We were in the same boat! Had our application sent back in mid June, and was resubmitted and received on June 26. Now waiting for that AOR! Fingers crossed best of luck. We should keep in touch as our process ( with everything going well) should follow the same time line.

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
We were in the same boat! Had our application sent back in mid June, and was resubmitted and received on June 26. Now waiting for that AOR! Fingers crossed best of luck. We should keep in touch as our process ( with everything going well) should follow the same time line.
Hi! Yes let’s keep each other posted.
It’s really frustrating not knowing and in all honesty- our case is pretty simple so it’s all the more frustrating knowing that a small mistake causes such a delay.
Welcome to Canada dear family!

Reactions: BrasilCan