Doc's Request.
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
17-02-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
06-07-2018
Any inland middle Jan applicants received your medical request?
I am the Jan 15 applicant (AOR Feb 17) and just got medical request IMM1017E today (July 3).
Anyone know what's the next step after we pass the medical ? Our background check status is "We are processing your background check" since April o_O

Thanks for all your help ;)

andrei0917

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
Hello everyone

I just have some questions:

1. IMM 5669 question 6, I was a full time student Sept 2016- April 2017, and part-time student May-August 2017. In those times, I was already working part-time since January 2017 till March 2018. On the question drop down tool for status, which should I choose when I started working part time while studying full time? Worker or student?

2. For letter of explanation, should it be notarized? They are not letter of support though. They are letters that I wrote to explain why some rent receipts are missing, why my country specific documents are still not done, why our bank can't produce both my husband's name and I in our savings account which is really odd. Letters like that that will be placed as cover letters as well before the documents.
Please help
Thanks

AdeAhmed

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
question about timeline..we are Jan applicants, owp received in April

We did an upfront medical to remove owp restrictions, and it appaers for the main PR app that they also received those medical results, as it says not required.

We received a request for an rcmp check so wanted to see if anyone had an idea where in the process that meant we were

Reactions: godmustbecrazy

emrldlady

Jul 4, 2018
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
07/04/2018
AOR Received.
10/08/2018
Using the spreadsheet above!

New here. But I have been lurking for a good long while. All of the stress and nonsense of getting this filed while on a visitor visa ( for 7 years. Yeah you are seeing that right. All I can say is the divorce process in Alberta sucks! Seven years of limbo just waiting and now I have to wait more :( ) is terrible because everything when you apply inland is looking for you already been working. I have been given hope and anxiety by reading here so I thought posting would be giving back.

In-land Spousal Sponsorship Applicant (OWP, Police and Sch A sent with App)
Received July 4, 2018​

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
I am the Jan 15 applicant (AOR Feb 17) and just got medical request IMM1017E today (July 3).
Anyone know what's the next step after we pass the medical ? Our background check status is "We are processing your background check" since April o_O

Next step is several months (3-4 months) of hearing nothing, then a flurry of activity (AIP/SA/DM/Landing)concluding the app towards the end of the 12 month processing time. We are August 2017 and had the med request mid March, still waiting for that flurry of activity to conclude the app but thinking will happen over the next month.

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hi guys!
Received my OWP in the mail today, from your experience will it now be about 2 months til the medical request?

Applied 6 March 2018
AOR 4 April 2018
OWP approved 27 June 2018
OWP received 4 July 2018
They are sending out medical requests for January. So yes, possibly 2 months from now for March applicants.

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys.
Resent my sponsorship / PR application + OWP which was received July 3, 2018.
Previously my application was returned due to missing docs.
Hopefully this set will be accepted - praying with every inch that it goes well and on top of that fast as we lost 6 weeks because of the mess up.
Good luck to you all as well!!

danmuji

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018

Congrats! I'm a Jan 19 applicant so I hope to get the med request soon. I saw on your profile that you're based in Richmond, BC. Do you have a doctor in mind for your medical?

Moek90

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Hello everyone

I just have some questions:

1. IMM 5669 question 6, I was a full time student Sept 2016- April 2017, and part-time student May-August 2017. In those times, I was already working part-time since January 2017 till March 2018. On the question drop down tool for status, which should I choose when I started working part time while studying full time? Worker or student?

2. For letter of explanation, should it be notarized? They are not letter of support though. They are letters that I wrote to explain why some rent receipts are missing, why my country specific documents are still not done, why our bank can't produce both my husband's name and I in our savings account which is really odd. Letters like that that will be placed as cover letters as well before the documents.
Please help
Thanks
Hey Andrei,

1. I´d go for Student
2. No it doesn´t need to be notarized.

Good luck

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi all,

I have a doubt regarding travel during PR process. I have applied for inland spousal PR application and OWP on May 29th and waiting for AOR. Me and my wife have a plan to go to India in Oct for 15-20 days.Wanted to know if this trip will affect my PR process or not.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi all,

I have a doubt regarding travel during PR process. I have applied for inland spousal PR application and OWP on May 29th and waiting for AOR. Me and my wife have a plan to go to India in Oct for 15-20 days.Wanted to know if this trip will affect my PR process or not.

Thanks for your suggestions.
The main risk is that if you travel during the inland process and get denied entry on return, the application will be cancelled. I won't bother taking this risk if I were you.