+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

i_adrianes

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Yes, my husband already tracked it and it was already delivered last April 9 at Missisuaga, my concern is, are cic going to open it even the TO was named by my husband and FROM named to their address? I hope they will not get confuse it's a little mistake I guess.
HI DID YOU INCLUDE YOUR ORIGINAL NBI WHEN YOU SENT IN YOUR APPLICATION?

i_adrianes

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Hi jewel
Feb 1 app with PR and OWP received in Missisuaga
Feb 28 got my AOR (IRCc will sent you an email acknowledging you that they receive your application. This contain your application number for PR and OWP. After this, you are going to create an account at CIC website and link your application(only PR app first)
March 1 my sponsor got an email also
March 1 They sent me a request lettet to submit online my police certificate and schedule A

Pretty sure by next month you will get ur AOR. Sit back and relax..the waiting game begins now..hehe
Goodluck
HI ROYSK! JUST A QUESTION DID YOU SUBMIT THE BLUE NBI 'MULTIPURPOSE' CLEARANCE ( DOES IT HAVE YOUR FINGER PRINT ON IT? I JUST GOT MINE FROM PH AND DOESNT HAVE IT, IS THIS OKAY?) TOGETHER WITH YOUR APP FOR PR AND OWP? WHAT POLICE CERTIFICATE DID YOU SUBMIT? THANKS!

i_adrianes

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
HI GUYS, A QUICK QUESTION ( WE ARE FINALIZING OUR INLAND APP), IS IT OKAY TO SUBMIT THE LATEST 2 YEARS OF T4 AND PAY STUBS INSTEAD OF AN NOA?

wackytacky

Jul 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
just came in about 2 hours after approval - along with the permit I also got a new eTa so I'm assuming I can leave the country for a short while if necessary and still return
Yes my partner got the ETA too. Please let me know if you find any extra information on how and if she can leave the country for short time. (she is from visa exempt country)

shahriar6567

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Guys can you help me with this
I am Jan 2018 applicant (they received it on 16 Jan), my OWP got approved yesterday, but they haven't asked me yet to send Sch A.
is it normal?
what should I do?

yegman89

Feb 3, 2018
HI GUYS, A QUICK QUESTION ( WE ARE FINALIZING OUR INLAND APP), IS IT OKAY TO SUBMIT THE LATEST 2 YEARS OF T4 AND PAY STUBS INSTEAD OF AN NOA?

No you must include recent Notice of Assessment or proof of income statement you can get these from registering with cra my account. I made that mistake and my application was returned because i only included stubs

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
It has to be the actual NOA C-Printout. I sent a summary of the NOA and they did not accept it as they requested the "C-Print out" of the NOA which is easily found in your CRA account in which I resent to IRCC.

roysk

Jan 3, 2018
HI ROYSK! JUST A QUESTION DID YOU SUBMIT THE BLUE NBI 'MULTIPURPOSE' CLEARANCE ( DOES IT HAVE YOUR FINGER PRINT ON IT? I JUST GOT MINE FROM PH AND DOESNT HAVE IT, IS THIS OKAY?) TOGETHER WITH YOUR APP FOR PR AND OWP? WHAT POLICE CERTIFICATE DID YOU SUBMIT? THANKS!
Just read your message n sorry for the first one

You just submit a photocopy of your nbi

wackytacky

Jul 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
I am Jan 2018 applicant (they received it on 16 Jan), my OWP got approved yesterday, but they haven't asked me yet to send Sch A.
is it normal?
what should I do?
Did you get AOR? usually they ask for SchA and Police report a day after AOR. Check you cic account if there are any messages. If not, I will suggest to call them immediately.

Michyy

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
04-03-2018
Med's Request
02-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
15-03-2019
Hi everyone, I’m new here. I read that there may be a what’sapp group chat? I can’t seem to connect to do it but nonetheless I would love some feedback and guidance!
Just received confirmation on CIC of husbands work permit (I’m sponsoring him for PR) work permit was received on Jan 15 2018. Best feeling! He currently isn’t working (as of Monday) becuase his old visa had expired. So it’s perfect timing really. so from what I understand we have to wait for a letter in the email with details. Can he start working now? Can he go in to service Canada with the permit number that we have from CIC? And get his new sin? Thanks so much I’m advance. Good luck to everyone who’s still waiting! And congrats if you’ve received good news lately!
My previous comment got deleted...Just click the link through your phone and make sure Whatsapp is downloaded on your phone already :)

shahriar6567

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Did you get AOR? usually they ask for SchA and Police report a day after AOR. Check you cic account if there are any messages. If not, I will suggest to call them immediately.
Yes I got the AOR and since we are in Quebec we also got the request to apply for CSQ, I did and I have received it but yet no ask for Sch A

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks so much! Another question! If he has also received an “eTa” are we able to leave Canada to travel while waiting for PR? Or is it too risky?
Depends on how long you prepare to travel, normally, stay here would be the safest option.

Jeje

Dec 1, 2014
is it normal?
what should I do?
Have you tried ask the call center? from what i know it is normal that sometimes the request will come later

Jeje

Dec 1, 2014
Hi everyone, I’m new here. I read that there may be a what’sapp group chat? I can’t seem to connect to do it but nonetheless I would love some feedback and guidance!
Just received confirmation on CIC of husbands work permit (I’m sponsoring him for PR) work permit was received on Jan 15 2018. Best feeling! He currently isn’t working (as of Monday) becuase his old visa had expired. So it’s perfect timing really. so from what I understand we have to wait for a letter in the email with details. Can he start working now? Can he go in to service Canada with the permit number that we have from CIC? And get his new sin? Thanks so much I’m advance. Good luck to everyone who’s still waiting! And congrats if you’ve received good news lately!
Hi have you guys tried to go to service canada without the actual work permit at all? and just show the notification message?