+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi
I just received a letter asking my for employment letter which shows how much per hour,hours per week and start date
What we should do she lost the letter when she was woking now she is unemployed suggest me please
Little worried now

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Hi
I just received a letter asking my for employment letter which shows how much per hour,hours per week and start date
What we should do she lost the letter when she was woking now she is unemployed suggest me please
Little worried now
You were talking your wife is the sponsor right? When she lost her job, she should update her information to CIC. Now I believe after the background check, CIC found out the sponsor didn't have a job anymore.... which means she is not qualified as a sponsor, she needs to find a job soon.

My COPR letter even written down about undertaking for 36 months. So you can see how serious about the financial status.

Last edited:

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
You were talking your wife is the sponsor right? When she lost her job, she should update her information to CIC. Now I believe after the background check, CIC found out the sponsor didn't have a job anymore.... which means she is not qualified as a sponsor, she needs to find a job soon.

My COPR letter even written down about undertaking for 36 months. So you can see how serious about the financial status.
Yes last month they ask me for paytubs but im waiting for my work permit thats why I submit affidavits from family they as helpibg us financially she didnt had a job st the time of application she fiund after and then she left that.
She is offered a security job in ottawa you think there is any problem she start job there

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
I am sharing our landing experience for those who are nervous like me . My husband just got landed in Etobicoke. Although wAiting was about 1 hr, our appt was at 8:30 , but they called us at around 9:40 a.m . We got ticket D, and the lady was such a sweetheart, asked genaralize questions like if we have kids, denied any entry to Canada , any criminal record. Checked our addresses for both applicant & sponsor, our fee receipt. Explained everything , and she congrats us. :) So, who are waiting for landing, nothing to worry about. And, i am really thankful for every liitle help from this forum and wonderful people here. Stay positive and you will be done soon, best wishes to who are still waiting. :)

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
I am sharing our landing experience for those who are nervous like me . My husband just got landed in Etobicoke. Although wAiting was about 1 hr, our appt was at 8:30 , but they called us at around 9:40 a.m . We got ticket D, and the lady was such a sweetheart, asked genaralize questions like if we have kids, denied any entry to Canada , any criminal record. Checked our addresses for both applicant & sponsor, our fee receipt. Explained everything , and she congrats us. :) So, who are waiting for landing, nothing to worry about. And, i am really thankful for every liitle help from this forum and wonderful people here. Stay positive and you will be done soon, best wishes to who are still waiting. :)
Congrats!

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Yes last month they ask me for paytubs but im waiting for my work permit thats why I submit affidavits from family they as helpibg us financially she didnt had a job st the time of application she fiund after and then she left that.
She is offered a security job in ottawa you think there is any problem she start job there
As long as she has a job, that should be ok. It doesn't matter where she got the job except Québec.
If she is working now, it would be better she can provide an employment letter from her new job.

On the guide said,
You’re sponsoring a spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner
Length of undertaking is 3 years from the day your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner becomes a permanent resident.

And read this financial evaluation carefully, to see if you can be Co-singer or not.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5482-instruction-fill-financial-evaluation-form-1283.html

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
To whom it may Concern,

I was asked to provide letter of employment and I am writing this letter as a supporting document.
I am looking for a full time security job which is my dream and waiting for the opportunity to avail.I have experience in security job and I was employed part time with paragon security last summer.My husband has job offer ready as he has chef experience(Italian restaurant)and waiting for his work permit so he can start his field job.we are living with my sister in law as they are helping us financially from the beginning and will continue to support us as long as we need.we had sent our affidavits of financial support from my sister and brother in law who are giving us all the support we need.
We are happily married and its been more then a year we are together and I am proud to have husband like him.Our vision to see the life is very simple and we help each other to achieve our life goals.As soon as he get his work permit he will be able to support us and take first step towards achievement.I am currently looking to work in corrections(in the jail) and probably will get it soon.I was offered couple jobs but that was not my priority and we don’t have any problem financially as we are living as a happy family.
I have attached my notice of assessment of 2017 as requested.
Please consider my explanation as we have future dreams together and we have build our relationship to the level where we cant live without each other and we have that understanding which is important in any relationship.
Thank you.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
To whom it may Concern,

I was asked to provide letter of employment and I am writing this letter as a supporting document.
I am looking for a full time security job which is my dream and waiting for the opportunity to avail.I have experience in security job and I was employed part time with paragon security last summer.My husband has job offer ready as he has chef experience(Italian restaurant)and waiting for his work permit so he can start his field job.we are living with my sister in law as they are helping us financially from the beginning and will continue to support us as long as we need.we had sent our affidavits of financial support from my sister and brother in law who are giving us all the support we need.
We are happily married and its been more then a year we are together and I am proud to have husband like him.Our vision to see the life is very simple and we help each other to achieve our life goals.As soon as he get his work permit he will be able to support us and take first step towards achievement.I am currently looking to work in corrections(in the jail) and probably will get it soon.I was offered couple jobs but that was not my priority and we don’t have any problem financially as we are living as a happy family.
Please consider my explanation as we have future dreams together and we have build our relationship to the level where we cant live without each other and we have that understanding which is important in any relationship.
Thank you.
What your guys think this explanation ia good enough?
Im going to swnd please reply

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Hello everyone

Update - I got DM on PA yesterday in my ECAS . No update on cic account. No DM letter yet.
What is your timeline? Congrats!

Shalinis0316

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
To whom it may Concern,

Thank you.
If you have job leter ready as chef, then request that restaurant to give it written on paper that they will employ you as soon as you will receive your work permit. That will support you more i think.

Reactions: The Arsenal