+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Dec 5, 2018
Feb 14 applicant, I recieved request for additional proof of cohabitation on the 29th of November, then SA on the 30th then a very uneasy silence with loads of anxiety. Boom I got a landing interview letter on the 23rd of jan. I landed today feb 5. Thank you everyone on this forum for your support and advice,it made the process a little easier. I wish everyone waiting the best of luck.

apatel86

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Feb 14 applicant, I recieved request for additional proof of cohabitation on the 29th of November, then SA on the 30th then a very uneasy silence with loads of anxiety. Boom I got a landing interview letter on the 23rd of jan. I landed today feb 5. Thank you everyone on this forum for your support and advice,it made the process a little easier. I wish everyone waiting the best of luck.
So u did not get any update during whole month of dec and till 23rd Jan?

riffraff9

Oct 17, 2015
today i recived medical request. app received 14 june. first time was end of april but wrong fees paid.
i see many of you guys received medical request much sooner than me. wondering why. so at least 4 more monts till PR right?

Moek90

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
March 28th Applicant. AIP and DM in the last few days. just waiting for a letter for the interview in Vancouver! For those that have received information on their interview for Vancouver, how long did you wait after DM?
34 days

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello all,

How can i order gcms notes. I am Feb 7 applicant.

Thank you
Hi, if you are in Canada, you can order your GCMS notes for yourself. The below is the link and suggested responses to the questions to fill in for your request online.
How to make a request under the Access to Information Act website (see link below) for your GCMS notes:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

Apply online
*Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request.
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada
*To be eligible to make a request, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada. Please select the category that best describes you.
Individual/corporation currently present in Canada
*Here, you enter your demographic info and email address
*Are you requesting information on your own behalf?

Yes
*Select the category that best describes you.
Member of the Public
*How would you prefer to receive the requested records?
E-mail (principal applicant's email)
*What type of information are you requesting?
Privacy Act
*Which type of records do you wish to request?
Immigration/Citizenship records
Requesting Information for:
Your name
Date of Birth
UCI # (principal applicant's)
*What type of record would you like to request?
Permanent Residence
*Which specific information are you looking for?
Status Update of File/ Reason for Refusal/ Officer’s Notes
*File Number(s)
Your Permanent Residency application file number in your CIC account
*Then it will ask you to upload a copy of your visa, or open work permit, passport, etc. in a single pdf file.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi, if you are in Canada, you can order your GCMS notes for yourself. The below is the link and suggested responses to the questions to fill in for your request online.
How to make a request under the Access to Information Act website (see link below) for your GCMS notes:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

Apply online
*Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request.
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada
*To be eligible to make a request, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada. Please select the category that best describes you.
Individual/corporation currently present in Canada
*Here, you enter your demographic info and email address
*Are you requesting information on your own behalf?

Yes
*Select the category that best describes you.
Member of the Public
*How would you prefer to receive the requested records?
E-mail (principal applicant's email)
*What type of information are you requesting?
Privacy Act
*Which type of records do you wish to request?
Immigration/Citizenship records
Requesting Information for:
Your name
Date of Birth
UCI # (principal applicant's)
*What type of record would you like to request?
Permanent Residence
*Which specific information are you looking for?
Status Update of File/ Reason for Refusal/ Officer’s Notes
*File Number(s)
Your Permanent Residency application file number in your CIC account
*Then it will ask you to upload a copy of your visa, or open work permit, passport, etc. in a single pdf file.
Hi there i just order my gcms note how to pay fee for that i sublit online and didnt get any option how to pay fee