+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Galch-os

Jul 6, 2018
I received eligibility passed letter on myCIC account today... but my ECAS still shows in process for both sponsor and applicant ...

Any comments?
Hi, sponsorship side changed to DM the next day after PA received eligibility passed letter for me.

marpou

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Northern Manitoba
I'm anxiously waiting for news for Feb. applicants :p I applied to change the conditions for my OWP in early July and haven’t heard anything on that application what so ever and I’m kind of wondering if my PR will come through before I even get the AOR for the OWP.

elomam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Montreal
I'm anxiously waiting for news for Feb. applicants :p I applied to change the conditions for my OWP in early July and haven’t heard anything on that application what so ever and I’m kind of wondering if my PR will come through before I even get the AOR for the OWP.
I think it would be around December or so...crossing fingers :)

xHinax

Apr 6, 2018
Canada
December 13th 2017 applicant here! Finally got my email from London office today for my landing interview! It will be Monday November 19th, 2018!

I am so relieved!!! It was very short notice but I wont complain too much. Only took a month from DM email. Good luck anyone else still waiting in december/january!!! Its coming!

Tabz-94

Mar 28, 2017
Ajax
Category........
FAM
December 13th 2017 applicant here! Finally got my email from London office today for my landing interview! It will be Monday November 19th, 2018!

I am so relieved!!! It was very short notice but I wont complain too much. Only took a month from DM email. Good luck anyone else still waiting in december/january!!! Its coming!
Does it usually takes a month to get landing interview letter?

Tabz-94

Mar 28, 2017
Ajax
Category........
FAM

Did you book the date for landing interview or did CIC assign you the date?

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hello all,

i am sponser and my passport expired last month, i was just wondering do this effect our spousal sponsership? Also, I am planning to renew it soon.

loveofcanny

Oct 31, 2018
PA just received letter of eligibility passed. I’ve noted many of you are indicating next to come is sponsor approval. Is this sent to the sponsors email or should the sponsor receive it through their own portal? ... how can I log onto the sponsor’s account/portal ?

Reactions: Newbie17

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
PA just received letter of eligibility passed. I’ve noted many of you are indicating next to come is sponsor approval. Is this sent to the sponsors email or should the sponsor receive it through their own portal? ... how can I log onto the sponsor’s account/portal ?
Can you please share your timeline? Thank you

Galch-os

Jul 6, 2018
Hi. Congrats! I am using a representative, but from the SA email that she has forwarded me, it looks like it was directly sent to sponsors` email.

loveofcanny

Oct 31, 2018
Can you please share your timeline? Thank you
Application received - Jan 8
Application linked - Feb 15
Medical exam- June 27
Medical passed - Aug 10th
Eligiblity passed - Nov 15
DM on sponsor’s side (ECAS) - Nov 16

Still waiting for SA/DM email which seems to be taking up to a week as per people’s timeline