+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only - timelines

brswng

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Victoria
I dont know when, but I called this evening, n they said my file was transferred to Vancouver, BC coz they decided to have an extra check. Have anyone got transfer to BC, and how long (estimate) it will have the result?
some June applicants received this letter..
mrezanejad said:
Oh my god, I just received an email from Vancouver office that I can not believe it!!!

THEY ARE NOT PROCESSING APPLICATIONS FROM QUEBEC SIMPLY CAUSE THEY HAVE PUT A BACKLOG ON QUEBEC'S REQUEST!

Is this a JOKE? We have a CSQ! If they did not want the application to proceed why did they bother to issue us a CSQ.

This is the email.

In regards to the application:

- While IRCC establishes overall immigration levels for Canada, IRCC consults Quebec on the number of immigrants it wishes to receive and Quebec establishes its own annual immigration levels plan.

- Should demand for immigration exceed the number of spaces allocated to Quebec, a backlog is created in IRCC’s processing inventory. This results in longer processing times. Should we require additional information in processing your file, we will contact you as soon as possible.

- For information on immigration to Quebec, please contact the ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion: medias@midi.gouv.qc.ca.

cosmicL

May 25, 2018
mrezanejad said:
Oh my god, I just received an email from Vancouver office that I can not believe it!!!

THEY ARE NOT PROCESSING APPLICATIONS FROM QUEBEC SIMPLY CAUSE THEY HAVE PUT A BACKLOG ON QUEBEC'S REQUEST!

Is this a JOKE? We have a CSQ! If they did not want the application to proceed why did they bother to issue us a CSQ.

This is the email.

- While IRCC establishes overall immigration levels for Canada, IRCC consults Quebec on the number of immigrants it wishes to receive and Quebec establishes its own annual immigration levels plan.

- Should demand for immigration exceed the number of spaces allocated to Quebec, a backlog is created in IRCC’s processing inventory. This results in longer processing times. Should we require additional information in processing your file, we will contact you as soon as possible.

- For information on immigration to Quebec, please contact the ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion: medias@midi.gouv.qc.ca.
This is unbelievable. I'm so mad. And yes, why bother issuing the CSQ early on then?

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
mrezanejad said:

This is the email.

really? I will be super mad after almost 17 months of waiting

Gargoyle_Queen

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
mrezanejad said:

This is the email.

Bunch of suc**** im moving as soon as i get my sh** done , took money and no service , racist too

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Today i received my second GCMS note and the agent wrote this at the end of the file: notification from PQ to finalize. Do you have any idea what does it mean? Melito, I still remember you story with the quota. Did you order a new GCMS note?
My security screening has not started yet.
Any news from your application? I ordered notes and I have the same note as you in my file. It says: "Outstanding: permission notification from PQ to finalize", dated August 7th.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi dear friends , my refugee claimant accept and my family is included in my application they are out of Canada can I apply PR for them and how long will take to join my family with me ?

cduanra

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Any news from your application? I ordered notes and I have the same note as you in my file. It says: "Outstanding: permission notification from PQ to finalize", dated August 7th.
Hi,
I called twice (july and august), the agents told me that everything is complete since last june 24 and waiting for final decision. So far I have no DM...I notice on my notes the assignment date is due to sept 13. I have no idea if it means that they will review my file on sept 13 ? or have to wait more?

cduanra

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Do you have a due date for the application assignment on your notes?

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Hey ,
Can you explain more please , Thank you
I ordered GCMS notes. This is the note that was left on my file by the agent working on it. The agent is waiting for permission from Quebec to finalize.

Reactions: Gargoyle_Queen

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
I do. There's a section called APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned to:XXX (agent name)
Assygned by: XXX (agent name)
Due Date: 2019/09/13

What about yours?
I never noticed this part until you mentioned it. My due date is 2019/09/03 i.e. tomorrow.

Reactions: rstuckert