+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 POST AOR PAPER BASED APPLICANTS - WAITING FOR MEDICAL

Nancy trika 786

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview: You don’t need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: You application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

PMorden

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hi
File received 12/01
AOR mail 27/02
Waiting for file transfer or MR
Hope we get MR soon as most agents say 2018 applications even paper applications will be cleared in 6 months as they have already cleared old backlog.
May your words become reality Ameen!!!

PMorden

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
my aap is in process .bg -in process also what it means.
Application in process is standard term and will stay till end, till visa is stamped
BG in process showing at present is also standard for all once it will change to BG in progress than you will get PPR in 1-2 weeks

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
MPNP Paper based

CIC Received 10/27/2017
AOR Received 01/02/2018

2 months waiting for Med Request

PMorden

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Ellabear,
Did you receive file transfer mail? Any idea when they will send file to the concerned visa office.
Is there any way to find out our visa office?
I think you will get MR soon!!

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview: You don’t need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: You application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hi all, me and my friend files same day under AINP SRS PGW category, we got file number feb 20,2018...I have the same status like this... but my friends status under background is: “we are processing your background checks. We will notify you if anything changes.” Is this any different than my status: “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”