+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 POST AOR PAPER BASED APPLICANTS - WAITING FOR MEDICAL

PMorden

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hi all, me and my friend files same day under AINP SRS PGW category, we got file number feb 20,2018...I have the same status like this... but my friends status under background is: “we are processing your background checks. We will notify you if anything changes.” Is this any different than my status: “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”
When did your friend submit his application to Sydney? His visa office? And medical status?
Hopefully it is good sign to rec Ives BGIP message which indicates PPR is on its way......

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
When did your friend submit his application to Sydney? His visa office? And medical status?
Hopefully it is good sign to rec Ives BGIP message which indicates PPR is on its way......

He didn’t get any medical request... we sent our files on jan 17 2018, got aor 22 feb 2018 ...

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Ellabear,
Did you receive file transfer mail? Any idea when they will send file to the concerned visa office.
Is there any way to find out our visa office?
I think you will get MR soon!!

Hi PMorden,

We havent receive file transfer mail yet.. I believe our concerned visa office would be Manila because we are residing here in Manila... i think i have to wait for like 5 months to get an MR.. Lol! because I have read posts from some that they have received their UCI BACK IN 10/2017 and 11/2017 and yet there's still no MR for them.. theyre already waiting for 5 months or so..while were just turning 3months of waiting

Reactions: cathico and PMorden

PMorden

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
He didn’t get any medical request... we sent our files on jan 17 2018, got aor 22 feb 2018 ...
Let's be positive I may be wrong but I think as we are the last lot of paper application (as most pnp are now express entry based ) they going to speed up our files .
Re- medical I think if BGIP is showing without MR it may be that they are going with the new rule coming up in April, I.e. medicals not required for all.
Please update if any news comes in

jabba1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Let's be positive I may be wrong but I think as we are the last lot of paper application (as most pnp are now express entry based ) they going to speed up our files .
Re- medical I think if BGIP is showing without MR it may be that they are going with the new rule coming up in April, I.e. medicals not required for all.
Please update if any news comes in
Hi! Whats the new rule? I haven’t heard about it.

PMorden

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Canada: Medical Inadmissibility Rules to be Updated
The Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has announced that changes to the way foreign nationals with serious medical conditions will be admitted to Canada are coming. A formal announcement is expected in April 2018.

Reactions: ZAJAMIL and jabba1

jav05

Mar 15, 2018
Hi I declared myhighest education is 2 years post secondary it should be Three or more years..Do I need to decline my LAA?
Thanks

PMorden

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
you r in wrong group please check in MPNP LAA group. As far as I know you have to provide true facts nothing more or less, and it has to match your WES report. I may be wrong please ask experts in your group.

AnnaBui

Mar 17, 2018
Applied to Sydney 15 Sep 2017 (SPNP paper- process)
Received 18 Oct 2017
Waiting for MR

Tigerw00d

Mar 2, 2017
Canada: Medical Inadmissibility Rules to be Updated
The Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has announced that changes to the way foreign nationals with serious medical conditions will be admitted to Canada are coming. A formal announcement is expected in April 2018.
True but I don’t expect to remove the MR at all, maybe changing the rules

PMorden

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hi PMorden,

We havent receive file transfer mail yet.. I believe our concerned visa office would be Manila because we are residing here in Manila... i think i have to wait for like 5 months to get an MR.. Lol! because I have read posts from some that they have received their UCI BACK IN 10/2017 and 11/2017 and yet there's still no MR for them.. theyre already waiting for 5 months or so..while were just turning 3months of waiting
Hi
I have heard Manila VO is the fastest among all with respect to the pnp paper applications they issue PPR in six months max. from AOR.

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends
For the paper based pr I am submitting photocopy of documents listed below and these documents mentioned in check list copy, so these copies should be ' certified true copy ' by any authorized people?
Children's birth certificates
Family passport
Marriage certificate
Famil ID