+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Outland(Spousal Sponsorship) file transferred to CIC Mississauga office

May6applicant

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hello Guys! I’m an April applicant...I’m done with SA, BR, MR but my file isn’t transferred yet and is in Sydney! People who applied later have also got PPRs. Is there anyone in this group who’s still waiting for the file transfer? Or waited for a long time to get it transferred

I am may 06th applicant still no transfer!

Here’s my timeline, let me know if you can relate
PA: India
Received - April 25
AOR- June 8
BR- June 14
SA- June 17
MR- June 17
BR done - June 20
Medical given - June 19
Medical passed - June 22
No updates after that and when I called the IRCC, I got to know that they’re working on the BGC, but it’s still in sydney and not transferred

Please help guys if you have any idea

zafzuns

Aug 2, 2019
Hello.
I sponsor my wife who lives in Pakistan and i m in toronto, Canada. I applied on March 28th, 2019 and get the AOR on May 3rd, My Wife Biometric done on May 16th,2019 and Medical Request May-22nd 2019 and Pass on May 31st,2019. After that i called immigration CIC call centre and ask for any updates after medical Passed. CIC call centre said they send me the Email on May 16th,2019 for request to submit Additional Documentation Like Marriage Certificate and Wedding Photos. Which i already submit with the Applications. I don't why they asked again for submit. I haven't received any email from CIC on May16th,2019 about request Addition Documents. Even i call cic and they said there was nothing in my account to asking for documents. Now i submit my documents again on Aug-1st 2019.
After submit my Documents through IRCC Web Form Site and howlong it will take to update my file? Does its gonna affect on my delaying processing time on my application? Its not my mistake i didn't received email, its there mistake or SYSTEM glitch .
Please any one tell me howlong it will take to updates my documents and Also Online Account saying "WE are Processing your background check".
Please anyone tell me or any suggestion.

Thanks.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I am Canadian citizen and my wife is Indian. I applied for sponsorship in Sep 2019...here are my steps...

Application sent on sep 23rd.
Started processing on Nov 5th.
Received confirmation sent on Nov 6th.
Biometrics & Medical request sent on Nov 14th
Receive email stating "file has been transferred to CIC MISSISSAUGA on Nov 22th.

Now guys, my question and confusion are these:

My lawyer did not create an online account yet to attach the application and god knows why!

-I have no clue of the Bio and Med results and attorney didnt receive any email, IRCC web has no update and its been exactly 7 days as of today!

-Now file is sent to CIC so whats going to happen next?

-When and how will I know the results of bio and med? And how long is the wait time?

-What steps are missing in this process?
-Is this processing speed normal?

Please help me out here guys...wish my lawyer could answer me better....and CAN I CONTACT CIC DIRECTLY EVEN THO I HAVE A LAWYER DEALING WITH THIS? Just lime everyone one, I just want something to put a smile on me and her whonis waiting on the other end of the world. Thanks guys!!

REDDY458

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
I am Canadian citizen and my wife is Indian. I applied for sponsorship in Sep 2019...here are my steps...

Application sent on sep 23rd.
Started processing on Nov 5th.
Received confirmation sent on Nov 6th.
Biometrics & Medical request sent on Nov 14th
Receive email stating "file has been transferred to CIC MISSISSAUGA on Nov 22th.

Now guys, my question and confusion are these:

My lawyer did not create an online account yet to attach the application and god knows why!

-I have no clue of the Bio and Med results and attorney didnt receive any email, IRCC web has no update and its been exactly 7 days as of today!

-Now file is sent to CIC so whats going to happen next?

-When and how will I know the results of bio and med? And how long is the wait time?

-What steps are missing in this process?
-Is this processing speed normal?

Please help me out here guys...wish my lawyer could answer me better....and CAN I CONTACT CIC DIRECTLY EVEN THO I HAVE A LAWYER DEALING WITH THIS? Just lime everyone one, I just want something to put a smile on me and her whonis waiting on the other end of the world. Thanks guys!!
Medicals status you can also check on ECAS by providing required information : https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
Bio status will be updated on CIC account on the same day(after few hours)

I suggest you to create CIC account on your own and Link your application by providing right information. Below link will guide you on how to link application.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

I know you have representative but still what I believe is anyone (but only one at a time) can link application. Give it a try.

By the way, My spouse PR application is also moved to Mississauga on the same date as your application.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Medicals status you can also check on ECAS by providing required information : https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

I suggest you to create CIC account on your own and Link your application by providing right information. Below link will guide you on how to link application.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

I know you have representative but still what I believe is anyone (but only one at a time) can link application. Give it a try.

By the way, My spouse PR application is also moved to Mississauga on the same date as your application.
Thanks for the tip mate!!! And congrats on the next step. Please keep me posted on how fast yours gets treated nd i will do the same

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019

Hey...any update from cpcm? I see that some who got file transferred to cpcm on nov 19th got ppr

Kanrav56

Jan 6, 2020
Hi I have a question. I applied for spousal PR in oct 2019 they received file in nov 2019
Got a letter saying the sponsor part of the application is approved on Jan 04 2020. Got biometrics request on Jan 05 2020 got medical request on Jan 06 2020 they received medical on Jan 09 2020. Jan 13 2020 I got a letter saying file is transferred to CPC Mississauga. What does this mean? Does it mean they will re-evaluate the sponsor eligibility and everything? And how long does it usually take to get PR after it’s sent to CPC Mississauga?

maheshkale28@

Oct 4, 2017
My file was transfer to Mississauga after month of medical , they send me email for medical May 31, and transfer to Mississauga on 2 July . Hope you getting soon transfer email .

Mine file was transferred to Mississauga and after 3 weeks got transferred to NDVO. I was wondering how long it wil take. and why it was trasnferred.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Mine file was transferred to Mississauga and after 3 weeks got transferred to NDVO. I was wondering how long it wil take. and why it was trasnferred.
That could be for many reason but mainly to verify PA side...from what I have read in these forums, NDVO tends to take a lot of time but cannot tell for sure!

maheshkale28@

Oct 4, 2017
That could be for many reason but mainly to verify PA side...from what I have read in these forums, NDVO tends to take a lot of time but cannot tell for sure!
okay. Thank you. Looks like at the end they trasnfer all files to home country to verfiy PA side coz visa will be issue from home country.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
okay. Thank you. Looks like at the end they trasnfer all files to home country to verfiy PA side coz visa will be issue from home country.
Dont assume that...ours was completed in MISSISSAUGA and PPR came from MISSISSAUGA...we only submitted passport at Canadian Visa Office of New Delhifor visa stamping.