+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Yeah it’s for everyone when did you apply for your Pr ? If you applied in 2018 or after you should do the biometric ..
no. if he submitted his pr application before Dec 4th 2019 with previous biometrics from study or work permit he doesn't need to do another. same thing with me.

LiliChung

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Finally I received my Copr today...
I’m 2018 March applicants
It’s been 29 months and 3 days after I received the file number.
I did medical last May. Thank god they didn’t ask me to do it again. AINP single applicant, still took so long.
Just keep faith. No matter how long does it take, it will come. It’s a long journey, full of lot of hard work and tears. We’ve been there, we know. After all, it definitely worth it. God bless all of us.

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
I did medical last May. Thank god they didn’t ask me to do it again. AINP single applicant, still took so long.
Just keep faith. No matter how long does it take, it will come. It’s a long journey, full of lot of hard work and tears. We’ve been there, we know. After all, it definitely worth it. God bless all of us.
Waooo congratulations dear

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
Congratulations ..pray for me to I am 2018 applicant to

Reactions: LiliChung

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Plss share your full timeline. And when did you receive your PAL

MSAB

Mar 6, 2019
Congratulations

LiliChung

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
File received Feb 28,2018
AOR Mar 21,2018
Medical done May 2019
File transfer to Calgary May 20, 2019
Resend all my documents through email May 22,2020
CoPR Aug 24, 2020
I never get PAL

Reactions: harvai2224

harvai2224

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hearty congratulations!!

LiliChung

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
To all my friends that are still waiting, try to contact your M.P. For help. I was kind of surprised that it is part of their duty too!

LiliChung

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
How many days you got to submit your adr?
This is the original email. It didn’t mention about the deadline.

This is in response to your inquiry regarding your PNP application. In accordance with the Public Health Authority of Canada our office is closed, therefore we are unable to access your file for application documents.

IRCC is requesting documents be emailed to us so that we can expedite the process. Please provide us with the following documents and any additional documents you may have initially submitted.

o IMM0008- Updated from last time you signed
o Schedule A- Updated from last time you signed
o IMM5562
o Additional Family Information (IMM5406)
o Police Certificate- For all countries where you have resided for 6 months or more after the age of 18
o Employment Records
o Birth Certificate
o Valid Passport Copy
o Nomination Certificate
o Signed Schedule 4
o Confirmation of Nomination

Quesask1

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Congratulations!