+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

can.alb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Anyone got passport request recently? I am waiting for passport request. Last time i called cic they said everything is done and we will send you passport request soon. its been a month and never heard anything back. my wife is pregnant and want my baby to be born in Canada. due December hopefully they finalize our PR soon.

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Hi everyone,
Has anyone come across any INLAND PNP applicant with OUTLAND spouse(dependent) being/been approved since after March 18 2020?

If feel like we INLAND PR applicant with spouse living outside Canada are not being approved even after we completed all stages.

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Hi everyone,
Has anyone come across any INLAND PNP applicant with OUTLAND spouse(dependent) being/been approved since after March 18 2020?

If feel like we INLAND PR applicant with spouse living outside Canada are not being approved even after we completed all stages.
well , Mine is also same case.

Well, They said , those kind of application will be on hold until covid, thats the thing cic agent spoke to me yesterday.

my question is that, who knows when it will be normal covid , and when right. atleast primary applicant get PR . well frustrating now,

28 Month is going on. nothing update very stress , waiting for PR very long time

can.alb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am in a same boat as you my spouse is outside canada and i am inside primary applicant. we are waiting for Passport requests. What stage is your application at?

can.alb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
well , Mine is also same case.

Well, They said , those kind of application will be on hold until covid, thats the thing cic agent spoke to me yesterday.

my question is that, who knows when it will be normal covid , and when right. atleast primary applicant get PR . well frustrating now,

28 Month is going on. nothing update very stress , waiting for PR very long time
I am the same as you. what was the last info you get from them? i am waiting for passport requests. they said just wait for the request nothing is needed

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
I am the same as you. what was the last info you get from them? i am waiting for passport requests. they said just wait for the request nothing is needed
on May month m i submitted Add documents, just waiting for passport req or COPR. but why they are puttting on hold.i dont understand. is it true ?anybody have idea about that ??

can.alb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
on May month m i submitted Add documents, just waiting for passport req or COPR. but why they are puttting on hold.i dont understand. is it true ?anybody have idea about that ??
Well most of the time agents don't know what they are talking about. I called them last week they didn't mentioned any thing like that. I would say maybe call them again next week for clarification on that. I was told to just wait for them to request passport. She said should be anytime soon. She also mentioned that she wouldn't be surprised if i don't hear anything by August 15 so who knows.

Ashpatel

Aug 22, 2017
I don't think soo its true .
My wife and my baby who born in Canada stuck in India right now.
I got adr request month ago and application status changed to in process. Ar August 2018. Aor sep 2018 . Inland ainp . File processing at Calgary.

Very frustrating. living without family. Even my baby is Canadian citizens , not allowing to enter into Canada. I request 3 time for travel authorization for my baby and my wife, no any single response from cic .

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
Today I got biometric request from Calgary lvo ..this is a good sign ?? 10 days they asked me for additional documents

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Good Day
I am going to file my application soon.

i am nominated by SNIP last month under student category.
do i need to submit IELTS with PR application please?

I was not required IELTS by SNIP.

which CIC PR checklist should i follow?

Please Advise

Thank you
Hey brother did you submitted ielts with your pr application?