+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
Hey guys I got ADR for travel history and Schedule A form for me and my spouse. Could you please guide on how to correctly fill these forms, im AR Dec 2018

Aabt

May 24, 2019
Any one getting Update from cic calgary??. i didnt see anything update about PR last 2 month ?? Specially, who is Apply in April 2018 & May 2018.

Any one getting update , who are April 2018 & May 2018.??

Mine is 27 Month is running. Friends, This is so stress. I am reyally surprise, How long will take time then ??? so painful.
Any update...

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
mine is 24 month lvo calgary , single applicant , Called ircc last week ,they said officer is assigned now and could take upto 6 months, I should have applied in express last September but i was like lets wait till 18th month and here i am , trying spend time here and there while waiting.
ohh reyally , mine is 27 month is running lvo calgary. i dont know what are they doing ??? everybody feel like very stress. 6 month its to long . i have never see this kind process.

Garlock3545

Jul 9, 2020
ohh reyally , mine is 27 month is running lvo calgary. i dont know what are they doing ??? everybody feel like very stress. 6 month its to long . i have never see this kind process.
Mine is 24months,the most painful thing is that they process randomly a friend submitted his application for Pr this year February and he got PAL without medical request on Wednesday pnp and not express entry how possible is that,I almost fainted when I heard,they should have put 4year application process on their website instead of 18months

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Mine is 24months,the most painful thing is that they process randomly a friend submitted his application for Pr this year February and he got PAL without medical request on Wednesday pnp and not express entry how possible is that,I almost fainted when I heard,they should have put 4year application process on their website instead of 18months
ya, i heard so many cases like that here. so its hurting, i don’t know, management should have to check there or not. we are waiting so long time, look loke they will take 3 year, another thing when you call now to them they always tell to us about corona , and before corona they were telling us “ we dont have more staff”.thats y i feel like so stress and frustration.

Reactions: Elnara5995

mimi1980

Mar 5, 2018
AOR Aug 2018.

I sent a Webform last week inquiring about my application. The response I got was that they are still processing it. Because of the COVID-19 restriction there are fewer agents working and hence the delay. SO I guess we just wait.

• Wow
Reactions: Yummy rum2019

Garlock3545

Jul 9, 2020
AOR Aug 2018.

I sent a Webform last week inquiring about my application. The response I got was that they are still processing it. Because of the COVID-19 restriction there are fewer agents working and hence the delay. SO I guess we just wait.
Am also AOR august 2018 I called them and they said pandemic it’s been 24 months already I submitted before pandemic I told him like that he said there is nothing he can do we just have to wait