+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
Guys plz help any one had a situation like this or do you think the call center agent doesnt have full picture of notes
My representative just rang me and he said my file pending dicision divorce judgent they need the divorce to further proceed the file so in my case they didnt accept legal seperation and affidavit that we send on june 18th when my agent said divorce can take a year or more time than agent said file could take as long as divorce not done is that true guys any help please

Jenn20

Mar 12, 2019
FYI:
I asked this question on twitter:
Hi, so will the processing time change if my file is transferred to the visa office for final decision?
CIC replied by saying:
Hi. This shouldn't affect the processing time of your application. Please note processing times show how long it takes us to process 80% of apps, so about 20% will take longer. Processing times can be delayed due to many reasons
If you have any questions you can always ask IRCC through twitter

patel19275

Oct 25, 2016
I had the same case and i got my medical request and ADR on same day which is july 5, and well what i have heard from my friends is that it would have only taken them 2 weeks to come up with the final decision but i got late to submit my ADR s, i am having a hard time here because i passed my deadline and nothing else is processed in my application. Its the medical that has passed.
What did cic ask you in adr?

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
Guys plz help any one had a situation like this or do you think the call center agent doesnt have full picture of notes
My representative just rang me and he said my file pending dicision divorce judgent they need the divorce to further proceed the file so in my case they didnt accept legal seperation and affidavit that we send on june 18th when my agent said divorce can take a year or more time than agent said file could take as long as divorce not done is that true guys any help please

Work permit extension came in today

Sirtee

Star Member
May 30, 2018
AOR Received.
20-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
@Drifter@1981, while awaiting a response from someone who must have been through this situation in this forum. I will recommend you create a new post with the right heading (Topic), so as to get the attention of other applicants that are not in this group. Responses from your new thread, may be resourceful to someone out there, in the future.

Reactions: LiliChung

sheeponthetree

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
FYI:
I asked this question on twitter:
Hi, so will the processing time change if my file is transferred to the visa office for final decision?
CIC replied by saying:
Hi. This shouldn't affect the processing time of your application. Please note processing times show how long it takes us to process 80% of apps, so about 20% will take longer. Processing times can be delayed due to many reasons
If you have any questions you can always ask IRCC through twitter
I do not think CIC will answer us any useful information except telling your status, that is.