+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
Guys plz help any one had a situation like this or do you think the call center agent doesnt have full picture of notes
My representative just rang me and he said my file pending dicision divorce judgent they need the divorce to further proceed the file so in my case they didnt accept legal seperation and affidavit that we send on june 18th when my agent said divorce can take a year or more time than agent said file could take as long as divorce not done is that true guys any help please

Jenn20

Mar 12, 2019
Absolutely Nothing after receiving aor on may 10 2018.
Its almost 17 months now. Still I did upfront medical 30 days ago and submitted them. As usual i got reply within a week saying its been transfer to responsible office. But no changes in gc key account and ecas shows as "application received".
I had the same case and i got my medical request and ADR on same day which is july 5, and well what i have heard from my friends is that it would have only taken them 2 weeks to come up with the final decision but i got late to submit my ADR s, i am having a hard time here because i passed my deadline and nothing else is processed in my application. Its the medical that has passed.

sheeponthetree

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
does anyone know if all applications will be sent to CBSA for Security Check or just people in Security Screening will be sent to CBSA to process?

Last edited:

aaawiki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Alright, I received my GCMS note today. So basically Sydney office sent a medical extension request on June 27 to Ottawa office for review. Nothing happened during 2 months. I am wondering what is going on?

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Alright, I received my GCMS note today. So basically Sydney office sent a medical extension request on June 27 to Ottawa office for review. Nothing happened during 2 months. I am wondering what is going on?
Can I ask from whom you ordered GCMS notes and how long did it take to receive?