+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Sirtee

Star Member
May 30, 2018
AOR Received.
20-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
I just went through Express Entry forum and seems like it takes more when 1 year for them too.
What’s going on?
Hello Veravera,
I have been following your post for some time now, seems we have somethings I. Common. I'm also January applicant, with a dependent (my spouse) and background check is still on going...
Although my spouse is outland, do you think this could be the reason for the extended background check?

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
Even though wasnt official request but still gave them upftont and my agent got email confirming that cic recieved the upfront medical and forwarded to the case officer on 8th august so hopefully i have nothing else to give them rcmp and pcc from home country was given on 16th june nearly 2 months

veravera

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello Veravera,
I have been following your post for some time now, seems we have somethings I. Common. I'm also January applicant, with a dependent (my spouse) and background check is still on going...
Although my spouse is outland, do you think this could be the reason for the extended background check?
Truly, I believe that it’s not a reason, as I know a lot of families when he made money in one country, wife lived in another and they got PR much quicker when we.
I also know cases when address was changed (they moved), baby was born during the process and other cases that supposed to extend process in our expectation, but it didn’t.
So I just think we are not lucky.

Hope they willn’t refuse all applications after election how has happened in Quebec

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
My representative just rang me and he said my file pending dicision divorce judgent they need the divorce to further proceed the file so in my case they didnt accept legal seperation and affidavit that we send on june 18th when my agent said divorce can take a year or more time than agent said file could take as long as divorce not done is that true guys any help please