+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

sjpatel1704193

Feb 23, 2019
Hello,

As per my knowledge you can add your spouse in OINP application once your OINP will be approved your EE profile will automatically updated and CRS will reach 1031 points with your spouse.
Because you will get 600 points in EE for PNP.

If you have any questions just let me know.
Its your super luck to get ITA in EE don’t miss it as a points going high in each and every draw.

Brarpipli

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Thank you. I appreciate that
He told me that you should reapply for your permit with full fee and wait for your PR result because it will give you 3 months more and you will be on applied status or if your employer is giving pre approved lmia for free then that will also be a good option for you to get closed permit from border...

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
He told me that you should reapply for your permit with full fee and wait for your PR result because it will give you 3 months more and you will be on applied status or if your employer is giving pre approved lmia for free then that will also be a good option for you to get closed permit from border...
Thanks for your reply.
For the first option you said, I don’t think I can get implied status anymore since I am currently out of status.
Moreover, chances of getting it is very slim because I am already out of status and the requirements for an open work permit is that one should have at least a temporary resident status.

And I think the second option is the only one that I think will give me a better chance. I hope my employer accepts. Thanks for you time, I really appreciate it

Brarpipli

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Thanks for your reply.
For the first option you said, I don’t think I can get implied status anymore since I am currently out of status.
Moreover, chances of getting it is very slim because I am already out of status and the requirements for an open work permit is that one should have at least a temporary resident status.

And I think the second option is the only one that I think will give me a better chance. I hope my employer accepts. Thanks for you time, I really appreciate it
What is your timeline by the way?