+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
What did you do when you still getting that message?
Did you contact them to let them know ?
I think they have technical problem as suggested.

I kept on logging in and logging out of my CIC account. So fortunately I finally got theadditional document they are requesting for.
Now status is changed to SUBMITTED

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Who knows how I can restore my status in Canada.

It all started like this. I am an inland AINP applicant. I applied for a bridging open work permit a month before my post graduate work permit expired.
Unfortunately I didn’t pay the right amount and my application was refused.
And by the time they got back to me my post graduate work permit had already expired. Now I am out of status and have been given 90 days to restore my status.

I have no clue what to do. A friend told me to ask my employer for a support so I could get a closed work permit(sort of compliance).

Has anyone been in such situation before ? Any suggestion pls

Thank you

Brarpipli

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Who knows how I can restore my status in Canada.

It all started like this. I am an inland AINP applicant. I applied for a bridging open work permit a month before my post graduate work permit expired.
Unfortunately I didn’t pay the right amount and my application was refused.
And by the time they got back to me my post graduate work permit had already expired. Now I am out of status and have been given 90 days to restore my status.

I have no clue what to do. A friend told me to ask my employer for a support so I could get a closed work permit(sort of compliance).

Has anyone been in such situation before ? Any suggestion pls

Thank you
You should reapply with paying proper amount 255$

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
You should reapply with paying proper amount 255$
A consultant says it is 50/50. Either I get approved or refusal depending on the officer treating my case the second time.

Because on CIC website, requirement for a bridging open work permit says one must have a status in Canada

Brarpipli

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
A consultant says it is 50/50. Either I get approved or refusal depending on the officer treating my case the second time.

Because on CIC website, requirement for a bridging open work permit says one must have a status in Canada
Yeah that may be issue for you. Let me talk to my consultant about your case

DhivyaDia

Aug 13, 2019
Hyderabad, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Nomination.....
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-11-2019
Med's Request
15-11-2019
Med's Done....
18-12-2019
Hi,
My crs score is currently 435 and i have received an invite from Ontario on August 1st 2019 during the tech draw( which happened for 435 and above)

If i update my express entry profile as spouse accompanying with me to canada my CRS score reduces to 431.
Now is it safe to apply for ONIP as a single applicant or with an accompanying spouse, if applied along with spouse what are the chances of success/rejection ?

I have reached out to multiple consultants but none seem to have enough insight on my current situation.

Please help me with this situation !!!!!!!

Thanks in advance