+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Vicky sidhu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
Feb 5,2018
AOR Received.
March 7,2018
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
June 28,2019
Med's Done....
July 3,2019
Interview........
No
Hey guys just quick question how long does it take for panel physicians to upload our medical results after we done the medical exam. I did mine today(Curiosity :rolleyes:)

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Hey guys just quick question how long does it take for panel physicians to upload our medical results after we done the medical exam. I did mine today(Curiosity :rolleyes:)
Normally 5 working days

cherryto

Jul 2, 2016
Truly I thought a lot about it.
Maybe I am not right (and hope I am not) but that I see.
Each province has exactly amount of immigrant per year.
Let’s say 10 000
And for sure it is not one-day entry
They divided approximately for EE, spouse support, family and other streams. But approx.
Plus refugees
But nominee (paper, not EE) is not in priority for sure.
Although we have a job, living in Canada we have pretty good English -no free courses required for us, we are like ready to live we still not on priority.
They thought 2000 application for EE but applied 4000-who they should move?
Family sponsorship? Refuse refugees application?
Not , they move us - who has job, who is living here.

Plus add here country where are you from.
Truly some go smoothly than another. That’s why you can apply in July and get in a year, or be originally from weird country and waiting for years.

The another thing that I saw (but not sure of course) -people with high level of education (except IT) waiting longer
Just that I see. If you are truckdriver- boom-10 months. You are Doctor, PhD, Mechanic engineer and etc - 3 years easily
I also thought for a long time what was the reason for such a long period of paperwork. The very procedure of registration and verification of documents is definitely nothing to do with, otherwise EE (with whom we follow the same procedure) would be processed at the same time. Plus, the provincial stage, which takes place in sane 2-4 months.

The conclusion to which I came is that they want to somehow tie us to the province. This cannot be done through restrictions on the right to work and movement in a democratic country. But this can be done indirectly - through friends, acquaintances, professional contacts, etc.

A person gets used to the place and environment, this takes time. Therefore, in my opinion, the provincial requirements + such an ugly long waiting PR is a veiled "mandatory residence time in the province."

And if it doesn’t matter for popular provinces like BC or Ontario, for some regions the outflow of immigrants can be painful.

...all IMHO

Reactions: jnemiada

jnemiada

Feb 12, 2014
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 04, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 04, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
January 27, 2014
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
17th month today! happy stampede day everybody, hope January 2018 get good news this week!

Reactions: Fran6ca

Blackcrow

Jun 8, 2017
Hi ,
I am Oid Sakaschewan. I was January 2018 intake
Got med request on May 13 2019. Done on May 24.
May 26 my husband was requested by doctor to go to cardiologist for ecg because of High blood pressure (on the exam date they already did the creatine(. May 30 we received official letter form irc for egg. May 31 the doctor upload the results. all results are normal. Since then we have not heard anything, no updates on our gckey account yet. Have any members fo the forum had the same issue and experience the same long awaiting process like us? Really appreciate yours comments and insides! have a nice day!

jnemiada

Feb 12, 2014
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 04, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 04, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
January 27, 2014
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
I have question that employment verification is a part of security check or not
i believe employment verification is under eligibility check

DAF644

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
I also thought for a long time what was the reason for such a long period of paperwork. The very procedure of registration and verification of documents is definitely nothing to do with, otherwise EE (with whom we follow the same procedure) would be processed at the same time. Plus, the provincial stage, which takes place in sane 2-4 months.

The conclusion to which I came is that they want to somehow tie us to the province. This cannot be done through restrictions on the right to work and movement in a democratic country. But this can be done indirectly - through friends, acquaintances, professional contacts, etc.

A person gets used to the place and environment, this takes time. Therefore, in my opinion, the provincial requirements + such an ugly long waiting PR is a veiled "mandatory residence time in the province."

And if it doesn’t matter for popular provinces like BC or Ontario, for some regions the outflow of immigrants can be painful.

...all IMHO
It could make sense, but the only problem is that PNP applicants in the EE still take way less time than paper-based.
Honestly I tried so many times to understand why it takes so long for paper-based and my conclusion is lower priority and some negligence.​