+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

jnemiada

Feb 12, 2014
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 04, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 04, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
January 27, 2014
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
We cannot do much, just call and ask and if we are lucky enough a nice agent will explain something.
I have been in the same job for almost 3 years and had other jobs offer with a better payment and more challenging duties.. but nothing I can do about it, just keep waiting.
I try to stay positive but is getting really difficult :/
i really hope you guys to get good news really soon i really do.

Reactions: okri75

prashant27

Sep 6, 2017
My timeline
Ar 30 april
Aor 19 july
Mr 27 april
Prearrival 27 april
Mp 9 may
Still waiting for dm or ppr
Anybody else having similar timeline

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015
We cannot do much, just call and ask and if we are lucky enough a nice agent will explain something.
I have been in the same job for almost 3 years and had other jobs offer with a better payment and more challenging duties.. but I can do nothing about it, just keep waiting.
I try to stay positive but is getting really difficult :/
Exactly man.. We miss on many opportunities .. Everything is stuck due to this

DAF644

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
a few people are too rude... I am so sad.
just ignore guys.
We will have our moment of happiness very soon.
I feel for all Jan applicants who like me haven’t got PPR yet. I’ve felt depressed, upset, many negative feelings. But I try to bring myself back up. We have all gone through a lot and deserve our chance to be happy. It will come soon, all we can do is be hopeful and stronger.

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015
We will have our moment of happiness very soon.
I feel for all Jan applicants who like me haven’t got PPR yet. I’ve felt depressed, upset, many negative feelings. But I try to bring myself back up. We have all gone through a lot and deserve our chance to be happy. It will come soon, all we can do is be hopeful and stronger.
I really do hope that we get some good news soon ... I am a jan applicant myself.. i had followed the thread since August 2017 applicants.. always got hope when a batch of month got ppr.. And then suddenly when December and January applicants had their turn.. they started giving ppr to march.. april.. then may.. then even june July.. my cousins who came with me are pr.. my friends who studied with me are already pr i am the only one left.. seeing applicants get ppr who were after us made me really angry.. but it's not their mistake.. It's good that people get freedom from this process as soon as possible.. But i really hope we too get some good news..i personally feel kinda low for we have been ignored.. Missed out on better job opportunities missed out on life for the past two years only for this process.. Now two ghost updates.. nothing after that.. every January applicant has security passed.. we have passed all the checks really.. i just cannot understand how can they take so long to process a simple medical? Anyways.. i hope they understand our situation and do work for us

rimpy91

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
I really do hope that we get some good news soon ... I am a jan applicant myself.. i had followed the thread since August 2017 applicants.. always got hope when a batch of month got ppr.. And then suddenly when December and January applicants had their turn.. they started giving ppr to march.. april.. then may.. then even june July.. my cousins who came with me are pr.. my friends who studied with me are already pr i am the only one left.. seeing applicants get ppr who were after us made me really angry.. but it's not their mistake.. It's good that people get freedom from this process as soon as possible.. But i really hope we too get some good news..i personally feel kinda low for we have been ignored.. Missed out on better job opportunities missed out on life for the past two years only for this process.. Now two ghost updates.. nothing after that.. every January applicant has security passed.. we have passed all the checks really.. i just cannot understand how can they take so long to process a simple medical? Anyways.. i hope they understand our situation and do work for us
True.. and why they sent us medical request after 4 months?? Is this our fault ?

Reactions: dreamerx10

Vicky sidhu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
Feb 5,2018
AOR Received.
March 7,2018
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
June 28,2019
Med's Done....
July 3,2019
Interview........
No
Holy finally received medical request today. Hope to hear good news soon after

Reactions: Ranjeet706

okri75

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Exactly! Still a lots of applicant from 2017 keep waiting and hoping.... I just want to bring truth in this system, nothing else. Everyone deserves to get PR but what they do is NOT fair to us. But you know what? Those, who have been waiting sooooo long, will appreciate PR status more than those who just jumped in EE from abroad without being, living, working, struggling and suffering in Canada.

jnemiada

Feb 12, 2014
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 04, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 04, 2013
Med's Request
January 23, 2014
Med's Done....
January 27, 2014
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Holy finally received medical request today. Hope to hear good news soon after
your AR is Feb 2018 right? is that your first medical request or a new medical request?

DaniS90

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
I know it feels so frustrating and unfair but they are giving PPR to Jan applicants now :) I am Jan 12 applicant and got PPR 3 days ago. Up until then I had lost all hope and thought we had been forgotten. I bet that in the first few weeks of July most Dec/Jan applicants will have good news. Stay strong and have a great Canada Day weekend everyone :) relax and enjoy

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015
I know it feels so frustrating and unfair but they are giving PPR to Jan applicants now :) I am Jan 12 applicant and got PPR 3 days ago. Up until then I had lost all hope and thought we had been forgotten. I bet that in the first few weeks of July most Dec/Jan applicants will have good news. Stay strong and have a great Canada Day weekend everyone :) relax and enjoy
Congratulations to you ! I hope your words become truth and we do get the good news in the first week of July.. BTW almost all December applicants got ppr already..