+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

m@g@n

Oct 12, 2018
We had applied for Work permit first and then for PNP paper based PR. got the AOR for the PR application in April 2018.
We did our medicals for Work permit which got carried forward for our PR application.
Am sure you will get your MR very soon, all the best!
Cheers!
Hi! I got my MPNP Nominations and Temporary work permit last Oct 5 and my employer is working with my temporary work permit. My I ask do I need to wait for my approved work permit prior submission of my PR application? Please advise because I do not know what to do if my nomination expire while waiting for my work permit. I am under skilled worker overseas stream. Thank you.

m@g@n

Oct 12, 2018
Hello.. Im on PNP paper based
*applied PR while still outland but currently in Canada through WP*

AOR PR: 24 Jan 2018
MR: stilll waiting... anyone here receive MR request?
Hi, may I ask if you need to wait for your approved work permit prior submission of PR application? I received MPNP nomination and temporary work permit last Oct. 5 and my employer is already working on my permit. Thank you.

m@g@n

Oct 12, 2018
Mine is also the same situation. I am waiting for medicals.

PR File linked to online: 7 Feb 2018

Applied for WP: 27 Feb 2018

Two applications pending WP and PR
Hi, I am just recently MPNP nominated with temporary work permit. May I ask if you need to wait for the approval of work permit prior sending your PR application? Because a friend of mine said I cannot send my PR yet with out the result of my work permit. My employer process my work permit.Thank you.

singh0377

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, I am just recently MPNP nominated with temporary work permit. May I ask if you need to wait for the approval of work permit prior sending your PR application? Because a friend of mine said I cannot send my PR yet with out the result of my work permit. My employer process my work permit.Thank you.
i dont think there is such kind of requirement in fact some people apply for their work permit after submitting PR application.

m@g@n

Oct 12, 2018
i dont think there is such kind of requirement in fact some people apply for their work permit after submitting PR application.
I am under skilled overseas worker stream. MPNP send my nomination together with the temporary work permit letter. I am afraid that if I submit my PR application and they will asked for my work permit. Is there anyone submitted a PR application same with my situation?tnx

singh0377

Nov 2, 2017
I am under skilled overseas worker stream. MPNP send my nomination together with the temporary work permit letter. I am afraid that if I submit my PR application and they will asked for my work permit. Is there anyone submitted a PR application same with my situation?tnx
WORK PERMIT doesn't matter if you have nomination and all other required documents. i saw people even in this forum with two applications(work permit & PR) in process.

m@g@n

Oct 12, 2018
WORK PERMIT doesn't matter if you have nomination and all other required documents. i saw people even in this forum with two applications(work permit & PR) in process.
Yes, I saw comments in the forum processing both. I appreciate your immediate response really great help and I will take note of that.

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
my question is why officers are not doing anything for past two weeks? i have been trying to connect customer service. keeps saying full for the whole day. got any idea?

singh0377

Nov 2, 2017
are you serious?i am gona check what they were doing for past 2 years. because i cant even connext to customer service. might be off for remeberance day. dunnom
i dont know either but what i observed from last year's forum most of the medicals were issued after december cz i didnt see much medicals issued in these two months in 2017 forums.

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
i dont know either but what i observed from last year's forum most of the medicals were issued after december cz i didnt see much medicals issued in these two months in 2017 forums.
I think at this point we should expect our MR is sometime in March next year.

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
i agree and for me in april 2018 :/
Well there is someone from 2017 with this timeline. Be positive lol...
Category........: PNP
Visa Office......: SYDNEY, NS
App. Filed.......: January 09,2017
AOR Received.: March 06,2017
Med's Request: February 13,2018
Passport Req..: April 12, 2018
Landed..............May 03,2018