+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

karan789

Feb 11, 2021
AR-december 2018 AOR- march 2019 , Added Spouse On September 2019 And Applied For Sowp On Octobrer 2019 , we Got Approved And My wife came to canada on November 2019...then on july 2020 ADR , August 2020 proof Of Relationship And BIL ,January 2021 Another ADR...June 12 Portal Email , On june 15 Email For upload Photo And Address , June 16 COPR...!!!
a long journey. congratulations to both of you. I am single inland applicant applied in july 2019 still no DM or COPR

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
IRCC Calgary it’s really fast these days , good luck
I am aug 2019 applicant inland got confirmed but i was outland at that time so i contacted ircc they returned my status to foriegn national and they told me should to be physically in Canada to confirmed you again so i'm back and i contacted them by email and webform to inform them about my return my question is how much time to answer please i'm really worried about this situation

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
I am aug 2019 applicant inland got confirmed but i was outland at that time so i contacted ircc they returned my status to foriegn national and they told me should to be physically in Canada to confirmed you again so i'm back and i contacted them by email and webform to inform them about my return my question is how much time to answer please i'm really worried about this situation
Sorry, I don’t have any Idea about your situation..you should ask to Immigration Lawyer about that or call IRCC Directly. They will help you out

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Sorry, I don’t have any Idea about your situation..you should ask to Immigration Lawyer about that or call IRCC Directly. They will help you out
I am calling them almost every day but i couldn't reach them do you have any ather phone number

MSAB

Mar 6, 2019
IRCC Calgary it’s really fast these days , good luck
Thanks for this great supporting message.
I am Sep 2018 applicant….waiting for DM.
How you know they are working so fast these days???? Any of your known got any news?

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
Hey everyone, can you guys help me out on my ecopr for pnc - PN ******* it’s missing last 4 digit of my Pnp Application number , everyone have a same issue? and my original entry officer put when I got my first WP , before I was just a visitor .

MSAB

Mar 6, 2019
Hello Everyone,

i got email regarding exemption from having to complete an additional medical examination.

i am Sep 2018 applicant.
Anyone got same situation?