+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

smilewinnipeg16

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
hello.
i applied my pr file via paper application after i recieved my bc pnp nomination.
the file was recieved on nov. 15 2017. but i am still waiting for my application number. can you please inform how long it takes
thanks
Hi Rdeep... What was your CRS score and What are the chances of getting nomination?? Is there any hope?

Anisa1989

Nov 27, 2017
I have a answer, I am Outland and I didn't receive file transfer mail (8th January is my AOR) I don't know if they proceed my file in Nova Scotia or in the visa office of my country? Please helppp I didn't receive medicals

menezes

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Any other inland that has AOR received in February that has not received MR yet?
starting to get worried

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Any other inland that has AOR received in February that has not received MR yet?
starting to get worried
Jip, me (AOR 15 Feb 2018). Spoke to a call center agent a few minutes ago and he confirmed there is no medical request for me yet. He said they are still in the very early stages of my application where their 3rd party agencies are busy conducting the first background checks :( Don't really know what that means...

Reactions: menezes

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Jip, me (AOR 15 Feb 2018). Spoke to a call center agent a few minutes ago and he confirmed there is no medical request for me yet. He said they are still in the very early stages of my application where their 3rd party agencies are busy conducting the first background checks :( Don't really know what that means...
they are conducting your criminality check, MR usually comes after it's done.

Reactions: Telalca001

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
they are conducting your criminality check, MR usually comes after it's done.
Hi lileka, thanks for letting me know. Do you think they're also busy verifying all references, work experience and supporting docs submitted for eligibility?

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Hi lileka, thanks for letting me know. Do you think they're also busy verifying all references, work experience and supporting docs submitted for eligibility?
usually eligibility and criminality go first, so yes, I think they are reviewing both. You will know your eligibility has passed once you receive the Pre-arrival services email. that letter usually comes right after your eligibility is done.

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
usually eligibility and criminality go first, so yes, I think they are reviewing both. You will know your eligibility has passed once you receive the Pre-arrival services email. that letter usually comes right after your eligibility is done.
Thanks lileka! How is your application progressing?

Ann_7

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
you are welcome!
it's progressing very slowly :) 15th month of waiting has begun.
It is a long wait, but you should be at the very last stage. Hope your PPR is coming very soon!!!