+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Gabriel82

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
where does it say like that? mine says the following since first day:

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

what does that mean? i think this how it shows for all you just did not pay attention i guess
am i right? What did yours say before now?
My application received 11th April, Aor 11th June, after linking my application on 12th June my application states the same for Background check we are processing your back ground check!!! So may be it shows same for all ???

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
My status is exactly the same as yours and was like that from the very beginning (AOR 15 Feb 2018). I think all inland pnp's get background check from the beginning but outland applicants not immediately... But I could be wrong...

I was thinking the same! Cuz ive the same status” we are processing your background check” from day 1. And i got medical later after 3.5-4 months

Reactions: menezes

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
My application received 11th April, Aor 11th June, after linking my application on 12th June my application states the same for Background check we are processing your back ground check!!! So may be it shows same for all ???
looks same for all inland i guess.

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
My status is exactly the same as yours and was like that from the very beginning (AOR 15 Feb 2018). I think all inland pnp's get background check from the beginning but outland applicants not immediately... But I could be wrong...
oh thanks..you are i think. different for in and outland. now i know.

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
Guys, i'm still waiting for my MR and I just noticed that my background check has started:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
are you inland?

Kaysolo

Jul 10, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017 (MPNP), 13-12-2017 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
IELTS 26-06-2018; ADR 26-02-2019
Nomination.....
17-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-02-2018
IELTS Request
26-06-2018
Med's Request
MR- 04-04-2019, PAL 30-03-2019
Med's Done....
11-04-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-07-2019

lovish

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
031-7-2014
LANDED..........
22-8-2014
MPNP
AOR :20th feb,2018
MR: 1st June,2018
M done: 8the June,2018
MP: Still waiting.

How much time they are taking to change MR to MP. Any idea guys????

ohmygawd

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
Hello guys,I have been following this thread and it's so interesting to know how much you can learn from people, who make out time to post their progress.
I'm new here and below is my timeline:
AINP paper based Inland application submitted January 28
AOR: February 28
Application linked Mar 02
MR: June 8
MEP: June 15
Application step Current status
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone help tell me what stage I am at and what possible time frame I should be expecting a PPR...I'm freaking out here not knowing what to do. I check my account 20 times everyday .... please help....thanks.

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Hello guys,I have been following this thread and it's so interesting to know how much you can learn from people, who make out time to post their progress.
I'm new here and below is my timeline:
AINP paper based Inland application submitted January 28
AOR: February 28
Application linked Mar 02
MR: June 8
MEP: June 15
Application step Current status
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone help tell me what stage I am at and what possible time frame I should be expecting a PPR...I'm freaking out here not knowing what to do. I check my account 20 times everyday .... please help....thanks.
We have exactly same profile! I am ainp inland feb 21 2018 aor, mep 14 june... i am wondering that too! How long is it going to take... some people say that you will get ppr within 3 months... some say no matter if you got the MR so early! They will take their time that is 19 months. So consfused... i check the status 3-4 times a day

Reactions: ohmygawd