+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Kourosh_1

Sep 26, 2018
Sinp inland
AR JUNE 7
AOR AUG 3
UPFRONT APR17 (UPLOADED 18)
MR MAY 1 (UPLOADED AGAIN WITH NEW MEDICAL FORM FROM CIC)
PRE ARRIVAL MAY 11
Hi Yechan,

How did you upload your medical results?

I did an upfront medical exam 3 weeks ago, and now in my CIC account, I have been requested to do medical exam

Iandme

Star Member
May 16, 2019
send a web form and attach your medical confirmation, you can request it from your doctor
So do we need to wait for a medical request to send those things ??
What if the doctor already submits the report and we don’t get a medical request??
I have just done upfront medical so wondering that I can just send a web form and confirmation or should I wait for a request?
Please suggest

Last edited:

Navv

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
26 mar 2018
AOR Received.
10 may 2018
Med's Request
Waiting
Got landing interview mail on May/13

sasha_ywg

May 16, 2019
I am Manitoba as well. No updates since pre-Arrival in October. Do you know if they extended your medicals?
I've called them like 2 weeks ago and they've told that if I'd need a new one an email will be sent so check your email. -_-
So basically they've told nothing new but to check email and yes, security still not started. sooooo frustrating

pprock

Mar 17, 2016
Which Stage am I
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

Reactions: iamgursingh

xjb334

Star Member
May 16, 2019
This week is quiet. Any more updates guys?

According to my observation, it seems like CIC is processing mid 2017 Nov AR applications.

Last edited: