+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 applicants file not transferred yet

Mkhosa

Dec 23, 2018
Hello guys
I have a question that if cic mailed anyone of you(sponsor) that application of your relative (principal applicant ) will be processed at missisuaga ,CPC along with sponsor approval mail ..or its a normal in every case that every file got tranferred to missisuaga before they send it to LVO. .. Because like normal cases my file has not yet tranferred to LVO .I am 29 october 2018 applicant
Any replies will be appreciated

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hello guys
I have a question that if cic mailed anyone of you(sponsor) that application of your relative (principal applicant ) will be processed at missisuaga ,CPC along with sponsor approval mail ..or its a normal in every case that every file got tranferred to missisuaga before they send it to LVO. .. Because like normal cases my file has not yet tranferred to LVO .I am 29 october 2018 applicant
Any replies will be appreciated
Not every file go to Mississauga. Only straightforward cases do. And sometimes if a case still needs more scrutiny it’s forwarded to the LVO. You will sometimes get an email for all forwards or none at all. Like I said above, Mississauga transfers are generally quicker than LVO transfers so if its not happened yet, most probably going to LVO.

Mkhosa

Dec 23, 2018
Not every file go to Mississauga. Only straightforward cases do. And sometimes if a case still needs more scrutiny it’s forwarded to the LVO. You will sometimes get an email for all forwards or none at all. Like I said above, Mississauga transfers are generally quicker than LVO transfers so if its not happened yet, most probably going to LVO.
Oh ok .Thank you .
My file got tranferred to missisuaga on 5 january .so i am worried because my gckey account is showing no progress .Neither i get any update about tranfer to LVO nor about background check .
So like you said ,BGC may be happening in missisuaga itself but not showing on gckey

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Oh ok .Thank you .
My file got tranferred to missisuaga on 5 january .so i am worried because my gckey account is showing no progress .Neither i get any update about tranfer to LVO nor about background check .
So like you said ,BGC may be happening in missisuaga itself but not showing on gckey
Its been a while since transfer. Most likely in BGC then. Does your GCKey show BGC is in progress?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
No BGC is still saying ,"we will send you a message when we start your background check "
Thats why you are in limbo for so long. They have not yet begun your BGC. Hence no updates and hence the wait. Usually Mississauga applications get processed quickly with BGC in progress. I do not know of a file that has sat in Mississauga for so long without BGC running. Most do get their files processed within 2-3 months of transfer there. I think your file was transferred to LVO or is pending transfer and the only way to know that would be GCMS. I think wait it out for a month or two. You say you are an october applicant so most probably all your steps will be completed closer to your 12th Month date.

What does Eligibility say on GcKey?

Reactions: Mkhosa

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
I wouldn’t trust GCkey so much as for a lot of us BGC has been in process since app was linked or just a few days after that and most of these apps haven’t transferred! So with CIC nothing is predictable

Reactions: sveta

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
My husband called just recently and said since he is not a representative they don’t want to give any info, but lady said all is fine. The end :) Since it’s 3 months left for you, you will find out when the transfer happens faster than us here. So, fingers crossed for you!
this representative thing is just a bull shit these agent says , when my wife was not representative they never gave any info over call , and when i made my wife representative , agent says its under 12 month marks they dont have any info,

so just saying this 12 month mark story they need representative thing

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
ok my timeline
App recieved at Sydney - 12 June 2018
SA - 17 Aug 2018
MED Passed - 10 sep 2018
nothing after that,
GCMS says BGC not started
ECAS third line for processing not added at PA side
GCMS - have these codes S.15 (1) & S.13(1)a on last pages of notes
GCMS also says - case held as per CPCM pilot project
As per MP Criminality , security , eligibility not started yet

Sponsor is PR from india (first marraige )
Principal applicant from India but residing in UAE (second marraige )

does second marraige of PA is ref flag , as GCMS says no red flags yet ?

its 5 days to 1 yesr mark now,& as per yesterday cal with CIC fill still at sydney

dont see any hopes :-(

Mkhosa

Dec 23, 2018
No BGC is still saying ,"we will send you a message when we start your background check "
Thats why you are in limbo for so long. They have not yet begun your BGC. Hence no updates and hence the wait. Usually Mississauga applications get processed quickly with BGC in progress. I do not know of a file that has sat in Mississauga for so long without BGC running. Most do get their files processed within 2-3 months of transfer there. I think your file was transferred to LVO or is pending transfer and the only way to know that would be GCMS. I think wait it out for a month or two. You say you are an october applicant so most probably all your steps will be completed closer to your 12th Month date.

What does Eligibility say on GcKey?
Okay ,Thankyou for your kind advice .
And eligibility on GC key says ,"we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
ok my timeline
App recieved at Sydney - 12 June 2018
SA - 17 Aug 2018
MED Passed - 10 sep 2018
nothing after that,
GCMS says BGC not started
ECAS third line for processing not added at PA side
GCMS - have these codes S.15 (1) & S.13(1)a on last pages of notes
GCMS also says - case held as per CPCM pilot project
As per MP Criminality , security , eligibility not started yet

Sponsor is PR from india (first marraige )
Principal applicant from India but residing in UAE (second marraige )

does second marraige of PA is ref flag , as GCMS says no red flags yet ?

its 5 days to 1 yesr mark now,& as per yesterday cal with CIC fill still at sydney

dont see any hopes :-(
S15 is for security, what does notes talk about eligiblity

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
If your office is going to be London then these days, the average time to get a transfer to LVO is 6-8 months. So hang in tight for full 12 months as it is the bare minimum, and just hope they don't ask for additional proofs or you get stuck in background check after eligibility is passed, otherwise it's easily 14 months.

London is cursed.