+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017

To All My Friends Here
I sincerely thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
This journey has been very long, tiring & depressing but the support from this forum has been amazingly positive.
Without you guys it would have been extremely difficult to wait for this day.:)

Very sorry for posting here very late but than dearest friend @Lakhanpal.saurabh posted the news here within minutes so I had all the time to celebrate & come back later. A special thanks to him.

Submitted my passports at VFS Delhi on Friday. Reached around 3pm and despite being mildly crowded, the executives were painfully slow in processing. Took almost an hour. Charges for Passport Submission: Rs.599, Courier Service: Rs.3xx, Sms Service: Rs.49. Paid 600 per Pp, as will be picking it myself. Didn't opt for Sms service too as they are known to be non-responsive. Turnaround time is around a week. Despite being PA, need to carry authority letter from spouse to pick up her passport post stamping. I guess VFS doesn't follow the same rule throughout the country, as many have claimed to pick up the passports without any authority letter from spouse.

@gurik No words to describe your amazing support & the cheerful postivity you have been spreading here since Day1. Keep up the good work buddy. Have a super blessed life. Hope to see you soon in Canada.:rolleyes::)
Heartiest Congratulations

@pam13 Heartiest Congratulations Buddy. As you very rightly named us GPS. Lucky we are to receive it the same day & same time.
Your colorful posts studded with so many smileys always kept things happy & cheerful here. Stay blessed buddy. Hope to see you soon.:D:);):cool::p

@legalfalcon Sir, I will fall short of words to describe & appreciate the super awesome work you have been doing on this forum. We all are blessed to have you among us to help & support us. You have always been there like a Big Brother. Sorry if my untimely messages here or on whatsapp ever bothered you. Always stay blessed big bro. Keep up the brilliant work.

@drCAN Hey buddy, thank you so much for your lovely wishes. I wish & pray for you and all my friends who are yet to receive that golden mail. Just hang on for some more time. Its going to be there any time now. And be assured we will hang on and be around until you guys get it.

@SPV Thank you for your wishes buddy.:)

@andy108 A special thanks to you mate for all the good work.

P.S. To all my friends who have been left behind and are anxiously waiting for their turn, have faith & hold on. Most of us feel unlucky to be ditched at Ndvo and not to see super fast processing at Ottawa like many others, but this is just a matter of time. Patience is the key. We tried very hard to come up with hundreds of theories which could have resulted in us landing at Ndvo instead of Ottawa, but all of us royally failed in that. There is no theory at all. Its all our luck. So have faith. If you have been true & all your documents are genuine & complete, there is nothing to worry about rejections & adr's. Just a matter of time before you get those updates & the golden mail. All the best. Stay blessed guys.:)

Last edited:

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Friends,

2:15 PM ka shubh mahurat nikal gaya, par abhi tak koi update nahin hai. I am expecting good news today for saurabh.

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Friends,

2:15 PM ka shubh mahurat nikal gaya, par abhi tak koi update nahin hai. I am expecting good news today for saurabh.
Bahi saabh ... Saanp soongh Gaya hai ndvo walo Ko... Total Shanti after the two ip2 that we came to know about in the morning

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
They were not working on this saturday also. seems back to their relax mode of September , October.
Ndvo gone silent again?
Its been 5 moths since i added my husband in my application after ppr. N m still waiting. Total 11mnths of waiting here. NDVO please please wake up.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks @jackbauer. No, it is still NA2.
You've been one of the most patient folks around buddy, I see "the promised land" n if I can you sure as hell CAN.

Think of it this as a full meal being served in our marriages/functions. Its good the uncle ahead of ur seating location is being served the vanilla sundae n that you maybe still midway through your pulao. You gotta enjoy the pulao now n no use yelling for the ice cream. YOU WILL GET YOUR vanilla ice cream, just a matter of time!

Think of how far you've made it thus far, what about the 400-ish guy waiting for his ITA? or the girl whose manager isnt thrilled to provide her with a emplo. letter... get it?? sorry for the long post, i know it sounds goofy at best but hang in there.

I wish you well, I mean all of us really do!

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Thank you so much, you are so kind. Means a lot:).
My fiance applied under economic FSW Express Entry only:).
Stay around my friend, and keep us posted on your progress on passport.
Im told applying for a tourist visa before marriage n then having a outland family sponsorship from delhi is better (which includes a work permit). If you dont mind, can you share y you did this this way?? I mean spouse has to go through ielts/letters n all those hassles right?

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017

To All My Friends Here
I sincerely thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
This journey has been very long, tiring & depressing but the support from this forum has been amazingly positive.
Without you guys it would have been extremely difficult to wait for this day.:)

Very sorry for posting here very late but than dearest friend @Lakhanpal.saurabh posted the news here within minutes so I had all the time to celebrate & come back later. A special thanks to him.

Submitted my passports at VFS Delhi on Friday. Reached around 3pm and despite being mildly crowded, the executives were painfully slow in processing. Took almost an hour. Charges for Passport Submission: Rs.599, Courier Service: Rs.3xx, Sms Service: Rs.49. Paid for 600 per Pp, as will be picking it myself. Didn't opt for Sms service too as they are known to be non-responsive. Turnaround time as told is around a week. Despite being PA, need to carry authority letter from spouse to pick up her passport post stamping. I guess VFS doesn't follow the same rule throughout the country, as many have claimed to pick up the passports themselves for the dependents without any authority letter from spouse.

@gurik No words to describe your amazing support & the cheerful postivity you have been spreading here since Day1. Keep up the good work buddy. Have a super blessed life. Hope to see you soon in Canada.:rolleyes::)
Heartiest Congratulations

@pam13 Heartiest Congratulations Buddy. As you very rightly named us GPS. Lucky we are to receive it the same day & same time.
Your colorful posts studded with so many smileys always kept things happy & cheerful here. Stay blessed buddy. Hope to see you soon.:D:);):cool::p

@legalfalcon Sir, I will fall short of words to describe & appreciate the super awesome work you have been doing on this forum. We all are blessed to have you among us to help & support us. You have always been there like a Big Brother. Sorry if my untimely messages here or on whatsapp ever bothered you. Always stay blessed big bro. Keep up the brilliant work.

@drCAN Hey buddy, thank you so much for your lovely wishes. I wish & pray for you and all my friends who are yet to receive that golden mail. Just hang on for some more time. Its going to be there any time now. And be assured we will hang on and be around until you guys get it.

@SPV Thank you for your wishes buddy.:)

@andy108 A special thanks to you mate for all the good work.

P.S. To all my friends who have been left behind and are anxiously waiting for their turn, have faith & hold on. It is just a matter of time. Most of us feel unlucky to be ditched at Ndvo and not to see super fast processing at Ottawa like many of our friends, but this is just a matter of time. Patience is the key. We tried very hard to come up with hundreds of theories which could have resulted in us landing at Ndvo instead of Ottawa, but all of us royally failed in that. There is no theory at all. Its all our luck. So have faith. If you have been true to yourself & all your documents are genuine & complete, there is nothing to worry about rejections & adr's. Just a matter of time before you get those updates & the golden mail. All the best. Stay blesses guys.:)

All my very best wishes... See you on the other side buddy... Thank you for all your help...

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just a small update related to visa stamping

I submitted my passport on 17th nov at VFS jalandhar ....as it was friday they didnt forward the passport on that day......as per tracking on monday it was sent ( 20th nov) ...on 21st nov processing started..........and today ( 27th nov) tacking is showing passport has been couriered and my account is showing Appication has been approved , final decision made , BG was completed etc etc along with details of visa like number and validity

Hope this small timeline helps future PPR holders

k81p

Apr 24, 2017
is it safe to assume that when they ask for ur passport its for visa stamping... i mean more specifically what is the process when there is a rejection? I'm currently on IP2. I expect a PPR email soon. Is it safe then to assume that my application has been approved and all is well? Or is it smarter to wait till u get back your passport to know for sure?

Kanikananda

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
My bad
Criminality is passed security and eligibility says not started

I am extremely sorry for the wrong communication ... also if i check my notes Agaisnt the A11.2 decision they have mentioned review required since it does not says ‘met’ shld this bother us

Thanks
The wait is indeed very depressing my friend, we get you.

Now the important thing in your case is that your criminality has not been passed as yet, now this is bit abnormal. Mostly criminality is passed at CIO Sydney office and then files are transferred to Local Visa office i.e NDVO in our case. Now there could be 2 reasons for this- one is that maybe you were asked some additional documents related to PCCs etc. and other is that they are not satisfied with your given documents. Now to make sure that whether there is some problem with criminality or it has just not been started as yet, check your GCMS notes last pages under "ACTIVITY" there will be date by date progress on all checks, R10, Criminality , Eligibility etc. Now try to find out whether Criminality has not been started as yet or is under some review, also check "Agents review", that will also clear things up for you. Also regarding eligibility, sometimes people only see the latest value on Eligibility which is "not started", but what happens at CIO is that they check your preliminary eligibility and change it "Met" if all is good, if they have some doubts about your file they change it to "review required", and when file is transferred to Delhi again the value is changed to "not started", so better check and read the entire set of notes carefully and try to find out what is actually going on.

You can discuss here, if any doubts.

PPRs for August will come by latest till 15-20 December hopefully, but get your case checked properly, so that if there is something missing, you can raise a cse and upload or explain.
Also check your background status, is it in IP1?
CRIMINALITY
1. It seems you have stayed in Canada is it?
2. Or your pcc from was obtained from SP office, is it?
3. Or there was a missing period with out PCC!!

If it's point no. 3 you should have already been rejected, so apparently it's not the case.

If it's point no.2 you might see an adr in ip2

If it's point no.1 .. which is quite common.. don't worry... Either they asked for RCMP which you submitted and it has not been updated yet.
Or as RCMP is not mandatory and mostly not provided for the same reason. They still seek a report from RCMP which obviously have already arrived (seeing the length of time) and is only waiting to be updated.

There can be other typicality which you know best. The ones I indicated cover the broader spectrum of cases.

ELIGIBILITY
eligibility is always calculated on agent level in the younger days of your file. After scrutiny in office groups it's finally stated as 'met' before sending to processing office/ndvo... This will be visible in the notes summary at the end of gcms. Before sending to processing office the analyst resets it to not started for the processing office to take the final decision.
If it was 'met' in the summary.. no need to worry... This is standard procedure.
If it's under review in the summary the final decision will be taken soon as the file gets picked up.

I do know a few cases who arrived at ndvo in ip1 and also in ip2 .. one even without medical pass and got through with ppr finally.
More inputs from you can help comment bette

Prabh dhesi

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hahahahhaa, I understand the anxiety, I was also scared at my time after submitting Passport:D.
Take my word now, no worries at all, you are 100% Canada PR now:D:D. PPRs are issued only to approved files., first file is approved and the sent for issuing PPR, so all good.

P.S- I also want to go before Christmas, it will be such a festive time to go there:)
Thank you so much dear
Yes there is a movement in my file.My online status says approved and passport sent back on nov 27.So hopefully I should be receiving them by Wednesday

Reactions: gurik