+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hey guys
I am aor 5 th august recieved my gcms day before ...the gcms were generated on 6 th nov till then my eligibilty and criminality were pending.... and 4 th october my file was transferred to ndvowhich i am assuming from the last updated date... post tht there has nt been any chng in the status they remain the same since 3 months now.... anyone here could comment on how long ndvo will take to release the ppr mails for us basis the current processing times.... the wait is getting depressing now
The wait is indeed very depressing my friend, we get you.

Now the important thing in your case is that your criminality has not been passed as yet, now this is bit abnormal. Mostly criminality is passed at CIO Sydney office and then files are transferred to Local Visa office i.e NDVO in our case. Now there could be 2 reasons for this- one is that maybe you were asked some additional documents related to PCCs etc. and other is that they are not satisfied with your given documents. Now to make sure that whether there is some problem with criminality or it has just not been started as yet, check your GCMS notes last pages under "ACTIVITY" there will be date by date progress on all checks, R10, Criminality , Eligibility etc. Now try to find out whether Criminality has not been started as yet or is under some review, also check "Agents review", that will also clear things up for you. Also regarding eligibility, sometimes people only see the latest value on Eligibility which is "not started", but what happens at CIO is that they check your preliminary eligibility and change it "Met" if all is good, if they have some doubts about your file they change it to "review required", and when file is transferred to Delhi again the value is changed to "not started", so better check and read the entire set of notes carefully and try to find out what is actually going on.

You can discuss here, if any doubts.

PPRs for August will come by latest till 15-20 December hopefully, but get your case checked properly, so that if there is something missing, you can raise a cse and upload or explain.
Also check your background status, is it in IP1?

Reactions: drCAN

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
of course Doc. Why not. we've supported each other before and yes we will support each other even in the future. I thought you were drenched in the one of the earlier ppr storms.

dont worry friend, you"ll make it sooner than you think. Are you on ip2 right now?
Thanks @jackbauer. No, it is still NA2.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hahahahhaa, I understand the anxiety, I was also scared at my time after submitting Passport:D.
Take my word now, no worries at all, you are 100% Canada PR now:D:D. PPRs are issued only to approved files., first file is approved and the sent for issuing PPR, so all good.

P.S- I also want to go before Christmas, it will be such a festive time to go there:)

Reactions: drCAN

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Hahahahhaa, I understand the anxiety, I was also scared at my time after submitting Passport:D.
Take my word now, no worries at all, you are 100% Canada PR now:D:D. PPRs are issued only to approved files., first file is approved and the sent for issuing PPR, so all good.

P.S- I also want to go before Christmas, it will be such a festive time to go there:)
Santa Claus arriving from India.:D:D

Reactions: gurik

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
2 pnp June aor moved to ip2..aor June 24 and June 28
Not taking details today... Just news

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Hey guys
I am aor 5 th august recieved my gcms day before ...the gcms were generated on 6 th nov till then my eligibilty and criminality were pending.... and 4 th october my file was transferred to ndvowhich i am assuming from the last updated date... post tht there has nt been any chng in the status they remain the same since 3 months now.... anyone here could comment on how long ndvo will take to release the ppr mails for us basis the current processing times.... the wait is getting depressing now
CRIMINALITY
1. It seems you have stayed in Canada is it?
2. Or your pcc from was obtained from SP office, is it?
3. Or there was a missing period with out PCC!!

If it's point no. 3 you should have already been rejected, so apparently it's not the case.

If it's point no.2 you might see an adr in ip2

If it's point no.1 .. which is quite common.. don't worry... Either they asked for RCMP which you submitted and it has not been updated yet.
Or as RCMP is not mandatory and mostly not provided for the same reason. They still seek a report from RCMP which obviously have already arrived (seeing the length of time) and is only waiting to be updated.

There can be other typicality which you know best. The ones I indicated cover the broader spectrum of cases.

ELIGIBILITY
eligibility is always calculated on agent level in the younger days of your file. After scrutiny in office groups it's finally stated as 'met' before sending to processing office/ndvo... This will be visible in the notes summary at the end of gcms. Before sending to processing office the analyst resets it to not started for the processing office to take the final decision.
If it was 'met' in the summary.. no need to worry... This is standard procedure.
If it's under review in the summary the final decision will be taken soon as the file gets picked up.

I do know a few cases who arrived at ndvo in ip1 and also in ip2 .. one even without medical pass and got through with ppr finally.
More inputs from you can help comment better.

Thanks

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Countdown starts for 2:15 PM. Divine Time for forum members. :)
Bahi issse accha tow wo whale wali game Khel lo....
Ye Abhi Goa Mai hai... Mujhe tow lagta ki bhaut soost visa officer hai... Pata nahi kab uthae ga...

Reactions: Dr.Kobra and drCAN