+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

DeepS1

Aug 23, 2017
I have a quick question.... living in delhi and file being in NVDO.. does that help in faster processing of file.. i mean its easy for NDVO to look up work history and PCC... no?

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
GCMS notes have arrived in 31 Days, so keeping their promise of within 35 Days.:)

File was transferred from CIO on 22nd August to NDVO. The Analyst at CIO updated his final review on 21st August before transferring the file. In his notes, he is satisfied with all the documentation & Medicals, Crimnality & Eligibility have been passed at his end.

The notes were generated on 29th August, and it looks like no one has touched the file after transfer to NDVO. Latest status for Eligibility & Security: Not Started.

So, as soon as Eligibility is cleared by a Visa Officer at Ndvo, BG will change to Ip2.

Hoping for the best at the earliest.:)

Hi Scorpeman 21 ..

Congrats your GCMS Notes arrived ;);) Please answer my some queries :):)
When you ordered GCMS notes ??
If i am right your ADNR - 22 August & same day file transferred to NDVO :) kindly share the due date on your notes ;);):rolleyes:.

my last & most important questions after notes when are you expecting you PPR :D:D:D

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Hi Scorpeman 21 ..

Congrats your GCMS Notes arrived ;);) Please answer my some queries :):)
When you ordered GCMS notes ??
If i am right your ADNR - 22 August & same day file transferred to NDVO :) kindly share the due date on your notes ;);):rolleyes:.

my last & most important questions after notes when are you expecting you PPR :D:D:D

Hey Buddy:)

Ordered Gcms on 12th August. Received on 13th September.
Due Date is 27th September.

Now the most important reply.
Hope is what that is keeping us alive here. So being positive, I am expecting my PPR by the end of this week.:D

(P.S. The absolute silence from Ndvo has made sure to be realistic & not to expect any update in the near future.)

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
I have a quick question.... living in delhi and file being in NVDO.. does that help in faster processing of file.. i mean its easy for NDVO to look up work history and PCC... no?
Afaik, Ndvo work on FIFO. First in First Out policy. Doesn't matter you are in Delhi or any other part of the country. For Work History, apart from documentation, they rely on web search and in some cases call employer or applicant for verification. Further Criminality is approved at CIO based on PCC, so Ndvo simply relies on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
@gurik
Has your friend received the notes?
Hi @Scorpman21,
First of all thank you so much for sharing your GCMS information, it was very very useful. I am glad to tell you that my friend and you have same due dates. Its 27th September!

Sharing GCMS information with @Cynicalmonk, @Scorpman21 and all others, hope this is useful.

We received the notes on Saturday. And here is what the main details were-
1) Next due date is 27th September.
2) R10 and criminality were passed on 14th July (the day BGC went NA2)
2) File was sent to NDVO on 24th August
3) Eligibility was Met at CIO on 23rd August, the same date documents changed to "not needed".
Eligibility went from first "not started" to "calculation" then to "review required" then to "met" on the same day i.e 23rd August.

Some other details I would confirm is that all our speculations for IP1 etc. were founded to be correct, IP1 begins the day they start checking R10 and is NA the day criminality and R10 are passed.

if you wish to ask any further details. please, I would be happy to share.

I do have few of my questions regarding GCMS if anyone would have some insight to-
a) On page 4 of the notes there is mentioned "Counterfoil required: YES" (this is in Client details section), is this normal or something to worry?, what does this means?
b) On page 41 there is something mentioned as "item requested (1)- kit, application form" (in correspondence section). We received no request for anything, what does this means?
c) The most serious question, like I mentioned the Eligibility went from "not started" to "calculation in progress" to "review required" and the to "met" on the same day. I am extremely worried that to do all of you got this or was the "review required" some anomaly that they checked and then changed to met, is this something to be worried about and take action for??
Like on page 58 of GCMS Eligibility goes as- met, old- review required, old- calculation in progress, old- not started.

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION- I have underlined the doubtful and worriesome part in red in the below text, rest all written in black is exactly as from my GCMS. (Though lines do not finsh where they finished in the original, i don't think that'll make a difference lol)

Under Notes 4 at the end under NOTES, on page 75 under the label EE Eligibility,
It says,

Text
REVIEW TYPE: Program assistant APPLICATION #E00000000 REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this file based on the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file and note the following. MIN SCORE: 415 CRS SCORE: 446 Principal applicant application promoted: Existing UCI
Review Notes for representative: Has Representative Rep Number:XYXZX Rep info: John Doe Primary Applicant Medical attached to UCI: Yes Client fees: Verified---- LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1-English-IELTS and Met threshold and Verified----EDUCATION---- Primary Applicant 1 ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential conformed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's Degree (Four years) and postgraduate degree (one year) Foreign credential provided----- POLICE CERTIFICATE------ Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate provided R10 OK Recommendation: Review required------ AGE------- Applicants age reviewed and No change from ITA to e-APR Statutory details located in separate GCMS note.
Now my question is what is the meaning of this? Which review is required here? is it R10 or police Certificate or AGE?? This so confusing and worrying!! No commas etc to know which sentence finishes where!! Please anyone help me in this regard its super important!
What should be done to resolve this review, there is nothing else mentioned further about the review AFAIK????

Another Important question regarding Eligibility only, at then end under NOTES and under Notes 1 and EE eligibilty label, under Agent review on page 75 it says- On based of docs provided and information contained in application"A11.2 decision: Met 75(2), FSW Minimum Requirements: Appears met 76(1)(a), Selection criteria FSW points: Appears met FSW points: 69 Comprehensive ranking system at ITA: 446 Current CRS Score:446 I have reviewd information and documents for the CRS points for the following: PA Awarded points as single at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 1 year Foreign work experience with xyz company, PA awarded pints for Bachelor and post grad diploma, Primary NOC: 2122 with xyz company Submitted reference letter confirms applicants employment throughout specified period and describes duties which are consistent with skill level A NOC. Reference letter confirms full time employment. eDoc. 12345678.
Now my question is that is this "apperas to met" the standard way or something is not sure here to them?? and is Met (75) and Met (76) standard and not signify anything specific??

I would highly appreciate inputs and advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scorpman21

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi @Scorpman21,
First of all thank you so much for sharing your GCMS information, it was very very useful. I am glad to tell you that my friend and you have same due dates. Its 27th September!

Sharing GCMS information with @Cynicalmonk, @Scorpman21 and all others, hope this is useful.

We received the notes on Saturday. And here is what the main details were-
1) Next due date is 27th September.
2) R10 and criminality were passed on 14th July (the day BGC went NA2)
2) File was sent to NDVO on 24th August
3) Eligibility was Met at NDVO on 23rd August, the same date documents changed to "not needed".
Eligibility went from first "not started" to "calculation" then to "review required" then to "met" on the same day i.e 23rd August.

Some other details I would confirm is that all our speculations for IP1 etc. were founded to be correct, IP1 begins the day they start checking R10 and is NA the day criminality and R10 are passed.

if you wish to ask any further details. please, I would be happy to share.

I do have few of my questions regarding GCMS if anyone would have some insight to-
a) On page 4 of the notes there is mentioned "Counterfoil required: YES" (this is in Client details section), is this normal or something to worry?, what does this means?
AFAIK It's the Visa Stciker in your passport.

b) On page 41 there is something mentioned as "item requested (1)- kit, application form" (in correspondence section). We received no request for anything, what does this means?
It might be an internal request.

c) The most serious question, like I mentioned the Eligibility went from "not started" to "calculation in progress" to "review required" and the to "met" on the same day. I am extremely worried that to do all of you got this or was the "review required" some anomaly that they checked and then changed to met, is this something to be worried about and take action for??

There are two sections for Elgibility in my notes I.e. 11.2 and EE Econ. 11.2 is met and EE Econ is not started. What does it say in yours? If the subsequent notes says MET then nothing to worry about review required.

Like on page 58 of GCMS Eligibility goes as- met, old- review required, old- calculation in progress, old- not started.

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION- I have underlined the doubtful and worriesome part in red in the below text, rest all written in black is exactly as from my GCMS. (Though lines do not finsh where they finished in the original, i don't think that'll make a difference lol)

Under Notes 5 at the end under NOTES, on page 75 under the label EE Eligibility,
It says,

Text
REVIEW TYPE: Program assistant APPLICATION #E00000000 REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this file based on the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file and note the following. MIN SCORE: 415 CRS SCORE: 446 Principal applicant application promoted: Existing UCI
Review Notes for representative: Has Representative Rep Number:XYXZX Rep info: John Doe Primary Applicant Medical attached to UCI: Yes Client fees: Verified---- LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1-English-IELTS and Met threshold and Verified----EDUCATION---- Primary Applicant 1 ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential conformed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's Degree (Four years) and postgraduate degree (one year) Foreign credential provided----- POLICE CERTIFICATE------ Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate provided R10 OK Recommendation: Review required------ AGE------- Applicants age reviewed and No change from ITA to e-APR Statutory details located in separate GCMS note.
Now my question is what is the meaning of this? Which review is required here? is it R10 or police Certificate or AGE?? This so confusing and worrying!! No commas etc to know which sentence finishes where!! Please anyone help me in this regard its super important!
What should be done to resolve this review, there is nothing else mentioned further about the review AFAIK????

They are referring to the statutory questions you answered and someone will look into it. Also see the notes at the end if that says which question they are referring to. Has your friend applied for canada visa in the past? The Separate GCMS notes are for the same application and there might be a mismatch but as I said if subsequent notes says met then nothing alarming.

Another Important question regarding Eligibility only, at then end under NOTES and under Notes 1 and EE eligibilty label, under Agent review on page 75 it says- On based of docs provided and information contained in application"A11.2 decision: Met 75(2), FSW Minimum Requirements: Appears met 76(1)(a), Selection criteria FSW points: Appears met FSW points: 69 Comprehensive ranking system at ITA: 446 Current CRS Score:446 I have reviewd information and documents for the CRS points for the following: PA Awarded points as single at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 1 year Foreign work experience with xyz company, PA awarded pints for Bachelor and post grad diploma, Primary NOC: 2122 with xyz company Submitted reference letter confirms applicants employment throughout specified period and describes duties which are consistent with skill level A NOC. Reference letter confirms full time employment. eDoc. 12345678.
Now my question is that is this "apperas to met" the standard way or something is not sure here to them?? and is Met (75) and Met (76) standard and not signify anything specific??

According to Legalfalcon MET, Passed recommend pass means the same.

I would highly appreciate inputs and advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: jd7 and gurik

jd7

Sep 8, 2017
The first working day of the Week is coming to an end, did anyone get any updates whose file is at NDVO ?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thank you so much for the answers my friend, really thankful.
I can't find where they have written Eligibility economic can you please tell the page on which to look for?

Also, Can you clarify this answer a bit more, it has me worried now, "
They are referring to the statutory questions you answered and someone will look into it. Also see the notes at the end if that says which question they are referring to. Has your friend applied for canada visa in the past? The Separate GCMS notes are for the same application and there might be a mismatch but as I said if subsequent notes says met then nothing alarming.
Yes, he had applied for a Visa to Canada before for study, which was first rejected and then later he got it. What kind of mismatch are you referring here and in what context?
There are few questions in the end, they have asked did you apply to CIC before? Answer is N,
Another is have you applied to IRCC before? Answer is N
And other questions like this, but we informed them that we were refused the study visa, i don't understand this, really worried now!

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Thank you so much for the answers my friend, really thankful.
I can't find where they have written Eligibility economic can you please tell the page on which to look for?

Check the last few pages it will be under activity section.

Also, Can you clarify this answer a bit more, it has me worried now, "
Yes, he had applied for a Visa to Canada before for study, which was first rejected and then later he got it. What kind of mismatch are you referring here and in what context?
There are few questions in the end, they have asked did you apply to CIC before? Answer is N,
Another is have you applied to IRCC before? Answer is N
And other questions like this, but we informed them that we were refused the study visa, i don't understand this, really worried now!
If you have informed them about the past refusal then it's alright. :)

Reactions: gurik