+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

Vani2017

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi friends
My file is also moved to NDVO three weeks back.i am may 7 Aor. I heard from people in forum that when the file is moved to LVO we can get PPR in 2-15 days but it's too long really worried much

Prabh dhesi

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi friends
My file is also moved to NDVO three weeks back.i am may 7 Aor. I heard from people in forum that when the file is moved to LVO we can get PPR in 2-15 days but it's too long really worried much
Its 3 weeks for me also
Earlier it used to be like 2-3 days but now when I am waiting for ppr it's taking forever
Hope to get it soon

Reactions: Vani2017

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hi friends
Who ever said so provided you with wrong information. Apart from some exceptional case NDVO is extremely slow and I have seen many waiting for even ip2 after many weeks/months of file transfer to NDVO. This includes me. My file transferred to NDVO on 18th July and its 60 days already.

Reactions: Scorpman21

jd7

Sep 8, 2017
After Students intake in August, PNP priority past week ... Coming week NDVO needs to work on FSW , for some update some movements of the file... NA2 past 70 days now :(

Prabh dhesi

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Who ever said so provided you with wrong information. Apart from some exceptional case NDVO is extremely slow and I have seen many waiting for even ip2 after many weeks/months of file transfer to NDVO. This includes me. My file transferred to NDVO on 18th July and its 60 days already.
I am at IP2 from last 3 weeks
NDVO is very slow these days

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
GCMS notes have arrived in 31 Days, so keeping their promise of within 35 Days.:)

File was transferred from CIO on 22nd August to NDVO. The Analyst at CIO updated his final review on 21st August before transferring the file. In his notes, he is satisfied with all the documentation & Medicals, Crimnality & Eligibility have been passed at his end.

The notes were generated on 29th August, and it looks like no one has touched the file after transfer to NDVO. Latest status for Eligibility & Security: Not Started.

So, as soon as Eligibility is cleared by a Visa Officer at Ndvo, BG will change to Ip2.

Hoping for the best at the earliest.:)
My file also transferred to NDVO on 22 aug and my Aor is 9 june right now on na2 , i want to know when file is transferred from cio to NDVO eligibility is passed on not? when they transfer file from cio to NDVO so that means we will get ppr soon ? Are they doing just final review at NDVO?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Scorpman21

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Hi @ Scorpman21 for your valuable reply,
here is my current status:

Application status---> We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility--> We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results---> You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents---> We do not need additional documents.
Interview---> You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics--> We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check--> Not applicable.
Final decision---> Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

As per CPC my file is yet at CIO, novascotia and not transffered to NDVO,
where i am and how much time it takes to transfer file from CIO to NDVO ?
and is there any chance of rejection ?

Thanks
You can send another mail to check about your file location now. As I said earlier, your file should have been in Ndvo atleast 12-15 days back. But, I just noticed that your medicals passed quite late compared to people with similar timelines. In my opinion, you should order Gcms notes right away to check if this is a normal delay or something holding it up.

Regarding chances of rejection, you can not rule it out completely unless you receive PPR. But, I believe Ip2 is a very safe stage and I have hardly seen any rejections after Ip2.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
My file also transferred to NDVO on 22 aug and my Aor is 9 june right now on na2 , i want to know when file is transferred from cio to NDVO eligibility is passed on not? when they transfer file from cio to NDVO so that means we will get ppr soon ? Are they doing just final review at NDVO?

Thanks in advance.
At CIO, only Medicals & Criminality are passed. Eligibility is reviewed by an agent, and he mentions his recommendations in the end that he is satisfied with the provided docs & data or not. At Ndvo or any VO, it is entirely Visa Officer's discretion to approve eligibility on agent's recommendation or do a basic review. But if an agent at CIO mentions something like "Review Required", than the Visa Officer will do a thorough review before making a decision.

Reactions: gary377

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
You sound like you probably haven't seen any Gcms file that have done completion with PPR from NDVO @Scorpman21 . I've seen a couple and every time there's a work redistribution the eligibility field is toggled to review reqd. for all applicants. (Even if they passed cio eligibility) Then the officer at LVO or CPC sees the analysts calculation of crs score grabs the ' nrt 'from rcmp/csis and most certainly issues per then. So all of our files will have review reqd. When moving out from cio to LVO. So they pass eligibility twice; once at LVO later at LVO.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
After Students intake in August, PNP priority past week ... Coming week NDVO needs to work on FSW , for some update some movements of the file... NA2 past 70 days now :(
Because those pnps passed 180 days.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
You sound like you probably haven't seen any Gcms file that have done completion with PPR from NDVO @Scorpman21 . I've seen a couple and every time there's a work redistribution the eligibility field is toggled to review reqd. for all applicants. (Even if they passed cio eligibility) Then the officer at LVO or CPC sees the analysts calculation of crs score grabs the ' nrt 'from rcmp/csis and most certainly issues per then. So all of our files will have review reqd. When moving out from cio to LVO. So they pass eligibility twice; once at LVO later at LVO.
Mate, you might have seen only a couple. But, the seniors on this forum have gone through hundreds of them & esteemed members like "LegalFalcon" go through many in a day. What I have shared is a combination of that along with my notes & those of friends. I guess you need to spend some more time understanding their posts.:)

Reactions: jd7

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Mate, you might have seen only a couple. But, the seniors on this forum have gone through hundreds of them & esteemed members like "LegalFalcon" go through many in a day. What I have shared is a combination of that along with my notes & those of friends. I guess you need to spend some more time understanding their posts.:)
Okay buddy, it's only 15 days from now that we cross the one month mark. So soon enough we will know.. Do post your gcms/other updates here if any!

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Congratulations on IP2, I guess your are the first June IP2 from NDVO!
NDVO issued PPR to few IP2 ppl of May maybe today or day before, hope your follows soon. Keep us posted.
They normally do not respond to any e-mails etc., NDVO has some tough thick skin unlike Ottawa, I'm afraid its least likely they will respond, i do hope they do! All the best dear.
Hi all I am an oinp nominated applicant who added spouse after ppr. Now my file is in NDVO. After two mnths of adding my spouse, i wrote to NDVO, asking about the status of our application. To my surprise, they replied the very next day saying that ut us under process and requested to wait.
ive heard in the forum that ut usually takes 6-8 weeks to add spouse but i think NDVO takes more time than other VO. Any insights on my case? Can anyone tell me how fast is NDVO in such cases???

Vani2017

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
60 days too long have you order gcms notes

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends
It's been almost two months since file went to NDVO still at na2