+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Is there any way at all to contact NDVO and recieve their response.. does contacting local MP from Canada helps the cause?
NDVO is cruel, they do not respond. You can try e-mailing and calling but mostly they do not give any information.
You can try the MP thing, I am doubtful it will work as long as file is in the 6 month period.

I know its sad, but I gather we cant do much, NDVO is a rotten place!

Reactions: krazzee

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Its 164 days since AOR. I will definitely cross the 6 months mark. Either they need to tell if there is anything wrong or they should stop issuing ITA and process us efficiently. Tired of this. Its matter of life for us and they treat as if we have all our lives for their bullshit.
CIC processes hundreds of applications at any given time. They make no promises but give a rough timeline of 6 months for processing most applications.

Each application is different and is processed accordingly. What each of us needs to remember is that ours is not the only application CIC is processing.

Immigration is a long process and often takes months and years. I know it's hard to put our lives on hold while we wait for PPR but please remember that we're all going through the same thing - there are some of us who have to wait longer than others because of several factors.

So please take a deep breath and try to be patient - your PPR is on its way.

Good luck.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
NDVO is cruel, they do not respond. You can try e-mailing and calling but mostly they do not give any information.
You can try the MP thing, I am doubtful it will work as long as file is in the 6 month period.

I know its sad, but I gather we cant do much, NDVO is a rotten place!
No one's cruel. It's just that sometimes there's no update to share. When you're processing hundreds of applications, it becomes hard to respond to every query.

My humble advice is to wait and not worry about things that are out of your control. You'll get your PPR sooner or later.

Good luck.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
CIC processes hundreds of applications at any given time. They make no promises but give a rough timeline of 6 months for processing most applications.

Each application is different and is processed accordingly. What each of us needs to remember is that ours is not the only application CIC is processing.

Immigration is a long process and often takes months and years. I know it's hard to put our lives on hold while we wait for PPR but please remember that we're all going through the same thing - there are some of us who have to wait longer than others because of several factors.

So please take a deep breath and try to be patient - your PPR is on its way.

Good luck.
Thank you for your encouraging words. Sometime it becomes frustrating when we feel neglected. After giving some much time and effort in this process its natural I guess.

All is well that ends well. Lets hope.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

DeepS1

Aug 23, 2017
nope nothing yet.. but i need some clarification.

if medical is passed , for additional documents "we do not need additional documents" . but BG says " background check is in progress. we will let you know once BG starts" .. and the file moved from nova scotia --> ottawa ( got medical passed) --> moved back to nova scotia ( status changes to "we do not need additional docs" --> moved to NDVO..

is it IP1 or NA2 stage?... i know someone said NA2 .. but i want to reclarify.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
@Scorpman21 ,
Hi there, did your GCMS notes arrived mate or CIC is delaying that too these days?
I don't even know what people at NDVO are doing, no excuse for study visa also now, still weeks are passing without any update...
GCMS notes have arrived in 31 Days, so keeping their promise of within 35 Days.:)

File was transferred from CIO on 22nd August to NDVO. The Analyst at CIO updated his final review on 21st August before transferring the file. In his notes, he is satisfied with all the documentation & Medicals, Crimnality & Eligibility have been passed at his end.

The notes were generated on 29th August, and it looks like no one has touched the file after transfer to NDVO. Latest status for Eligibility & Security: Not Started.

So, as soon as Eligibility is cleared by a Visa Officer at Ndvo, BG will change to Ip2.

Hoping for the best at the earliest.:)

Reactions: gurik and jackbauer

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
The only few updates that have come from NDVO in this week are for PNPs only. Its clear they are focussing on PNP now.
Guess we are on their mercy when they choose to change their focus, files are gathering dust (electronically) till then sadly.
You are very correct. Focus is surely on PNP, and especially those who have either crossed the 6 Months deadline or about to cross.

Reactions: gurik

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Is there any way at all to contact NDVO and recieve their response.. does contacting local MP from Canada helps the cause?
Not sure about Ndvo. Never tried to know about their contact details, knowing well that it is a waste of time and effort. No harm in trying the MP route. Might help in some way. Ministerial Intervention surely works, don't know about a MP.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
nope nothing yet.. but i need some clarification.

if medical is passed , for additional documents "we do not need additional documents" . but BG says " background check is in progress. we will let you know once BG starts" .. and the file moved from nova scotia --> ottawa ( got medical passed) --> moved back to nova scotia ( status changes to "we do not need additional docs" --> moved to NDVO..

is it IP1 or NA2 stage?... i know someone said NA2 .. but i want to reclarify.
You might order Gcms notes to come out of this ambiguity.