Med's Done....
April 16, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 13, 2015
Canadianinlove said:
Good morning Fellow April applicants!

My husband has been invited to go for an interview in Trinidad - Port of Spain Visa Office October 29, 2015 at 8am.
I send the visa office an email on September 16, 2015 asking for an update as we never received and AOR2. The next day we got a letter telling us that we have an interview at the end of October. I am scratching my head and wondering if it was just coincidence... :eek: :p

My ECAS now says.

1.We received your application for permanent residence on April 7, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 16, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on June 9, 2015.
4.We sent you a letter on September 17, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Now I just have to wait weeks before our interview. I am glad our file is finally moving forward. Nervous about the interview but in the same thought just happy that we are moving forward. Just praying that all things more forward and are positive for us.
Great news! Wishing your husband the best for his interview!

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
thank you

sugeee said:
Great news! Wishing your husband the best for his interview!

flamand_quebec13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Montréal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
Med's Request
Done before
@Canadian in love, weird that you have to go to Spain for the interview, under what Visa office did you submit your application? And is the interview in the Canadian embassy in Spain? As normally the visa office for Spanish applicants (like Belgium, Portugal and a few others) is in Paris, France.

DanSlh

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015 AOR2............: 15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
flamand_quebec13 said:
@ Canadian in love, weird that you have to go to Spain for the interview, under what Visa office did you submit your application? And is the interview in the Canadian embassy in Spain? As normally the visa office for Spanish applicants (like Belgium, Portugal and a few others) is in Paris, France.
She said Trinindad - Port of Spain :D

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Canadianinlove said:
Good morning Fellow April applicants!

My husband has been invited to go for an interview in Trinidad - Port of Spain Visa Office October 29, 2015 at 8am.
I send the visa office an email on September 16, 2015 asking for an update as we never received and AOR2. The next day we got a letter telling us that we have an interview at the end of October. I am scratching my head and wondering if it was just coincidence... :eek: :p
As you said, at least your file is moving.

I sent them an inquiry yesterday. Waiting for any reaction from thier side.

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
I would love to go to Spain. I have family - cousins that migrated there from Scotland.
My parents are immigrants from Scotland. I am the first Canadian!

My interview is at the Port of Spain visa in TRINIDAD and Tobago.
;D ;D

flamand_quebec13 said:
@ Canadian in love, weird that you have to go to Spain for the interview, under what Visa office did you submit your application? And is the interview in the Canadian embassy in Spain? As normally the visa office for Spanish applicants (like Belgium, Portugal and a few others) is in Paris, France.

nomshing

Feb 11, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have just received a document request from Ottawa CPC.

They are requesting the follow documents.

1. Proof of sponsor residing in Canada
2. Police certificate
3. Medical exam

The thing is, i have already submitted these documents the first time with all the application back in April. The website even shows medical exam received.

Now my question is, is the email an automatic email or a case specific email that is directed towards our case.

Thanks,

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
If they are requesting it send it again.

I have seen on here where documents are actually misplaced at the CIC - I mean we are all humans and mistakes happen.
I would send ASAP and send via courier so you can track when the documents get there.

I had a letter that said they didn't have my medical file and it was noted as a deficiency. I called CIC because we submitted the medical with the application and was told to send my medical to the visa office just to be safe.

nomshing said:
Hi Guys,

2. Police certificate
3. Medical exam

The thing is, i have already submitted these documents the first time with all the application back in April. The website even shows medical exam received.

Now my question is, is the email an automatic email or a case specific email that is directed towards our case.

Thanks,

nomshing

Feb 11, 2015
Canadianinlove said:
If they are requesting it send it again.

I have seen on here where documents are actually misplaced at the CIC - I mean we are all humans and mistakes happen.
I would send ASAP and send via courier so you can track when the documents get there.

I had a letter that said they didn't have my medical file and it was noted as a deficiency. I called CIC because we submitted the medical with the application and was told to send my medical to the visa office just to be safe.
Will do. Thank you!

AnQ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
nomshing said:
Will do. Thank you!

[/quote

Yap.
Just send them whatever documents they are requesting even though u already submitted at first...

April applicants....
Is there no any news yet for the visa release???
Its be 2months now that CEM requested the busy which my husband obliged to passed and other documents.

I even email them.
"Wait, your application is still in process..it is still within 16 months processing period. Meantime don't make travel arrangements since we can not guarantee the release of your visa????

Wewwss!!!!

Hnamson1

Nov 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/03/2015
Doc's Request.
17/09/2015
AOR Received.
In Process 22/09/2015
Med's Done....
19/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015 DM/ 23/11/2015 COPR
LANDED..........
27/11/2015
nomshing said:
Hi Guys,

2. Police certificate
3. Medical exam

Thanks,
I received the same email today. We sent proof of intent to reside in Canada since we just leased a condo as well as bank statements and job letters. I also sent a copy of our proof of payment and medical receipts. They asked for police certificates only if we had not sent them. I sent ours with the original application so I pray they have them. It delayed our application 4 months to get them. I actually sent this information via email. I hope we will hear back soon! I am assuming this means we are in process? I hope so because my husband and kids will be moving up very soon and I would like to be able to move with them. Best of luck to everyone!!

nomshing

Feb 11, 2015
Hnamson1 said:
I received the same email today. We sent proof of intent to reside in Canada since we just leased a condo as well as bank statements and job letters. I also sent a copy of our proof of payment and medical receipts. They asked for police certificates only if we had not sent them. I sent ours with the original application so I pray they have them. It delayed our application 4 months to get them. I actually sent this information via email. I hope we will hear back soon! I am assuming this means we are in process? I hope so because my husband and kids will be moving up very soon and I would like to be able to move with them. Best of luck to everyone!!
I sent them through courier since I am not sure how long it would take for them to process the emails. On website it says average time is 20 days but I really wanted to speed up the process. I have sent them my pay stubs, T4, job letters, utility bills and bank statement as well as an explanation letter regarding the police clearance and medical exam.

Fingers crossed!

flamand_quebec13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Montréal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
Med's Request
Done before
Canadianinlove said:
I would love to go to Spain. I have family - cousins that migrated there from Scotland.
My parents are immigrants from Scotland. I am the first Canadian!

My interview is at the Port of Spain visa in TRINIDAD and Tobago.
;D ;D
Ah....well....that makes sense (good morning to everybody by the way)

On another side note, just saw "Decision Made" both under my file number as well as my wife's! (I applied under Visa Office of Paris). :)
However, when I click on it, it says:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 7, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on June 19, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.

Nothing more, anybody has any idea how much longer it takes to receive an official letter or email and what I will need to do afterwards?
P.S. I am already in Montréal with my wife as a Tourist.

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
Sounds like good news is coming your way! Decision Made - bet they are going to ask for your passport shortly!!!

:D :D :D

flamand_quebec13 said:
Ah....well....that makes sense (good morning to everybody by the way)

On another side note, just saw "Decision Made" both under my file number as well as my wife's! (I applied under Visa Office of Paris). :)
However, when I click on it, it says:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 7, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on June 19, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.

Nothing more, anybody has any idea how much longer it takes to receive an official letter or email and what I will need to do afterwards?
P.S. I am already in Montréal with my wife as a Tourist.

AnQ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Canadianinlove said:
Sounds like good news is coming your way! Decision Made - bet they are going to ask for your passport shortly!!!

:D :D :D

Passport request soon ...

But for me until now... no news for the vjsa released.
Passed the passport July 13, 2015...
Still in waiting.
Today is September 23.....

Ecas says still in process.

Hoefully before september ends!!!