VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
LANDED..........
06-12-2014
here4rPR said:
Hi Rimi,
Thanks for your reply.
Questions again-
1. What are all the things I should get ready with before I receive lmo?
I have IELTS ready(L-8,W-7,R-7,S-6.5). I hope these should be OK.
I have transcripts ready.
I don't have birth certificate. Do I need to get that?
I don't have PCC. ya I will get that.
My spouse also falls under NOC 2174. so what docs does he need?

2. Are employers generally ok to give lmo and support the candidate for getting PR?

3. Say, I start the FSW processing after I get +ve lmo, apply for Pr under FSW category in ND visa office. Now, my tfw will also be processed and I may have to leave Canada in 4 months after I get lmo. How does that impact?
will I have to communicate and send documents like medical and others from Canada(i am OK with it but want to just ask). And also can I inform NDVO that I am staying in Canada on tfw.

Too many questions!!! 8)
1.for documents you can check on the website.
2. yes you need birth certificate and if u have time get your PCC as well.
3. If employer has applied for LMO with your name then he has to give it to you.
4. I don't get your 3rd question. Why are you coming to Canada? I mean on what basis?

abhipatil09

Feb 6, 2014
hi katey
thanks for reply time line

31st march application rec
1st may processing starte16th may medical rec
6th june decision made

which catergory did u apply under and ru in canada

here4rPR

Jun 6, 2014
rimi3008 said:
1.for documents you can check on the website.
2. yes you need birth certificate and if u have time get your PCC as well.
3. If employer has applied for LMO with your name then he has to give it to you.
4. I don't get your 3rd question. Why are you coming to Canada? I mean on what basis?
Thanks for the reply.

Regarding the third question, once I get lmo, I would apply PR and my employer would apply for tfw almost in parallel. If that is the case, tfw would be processed very fast compared to PR. As my tfw gets approved, I can leave to Canada and work there. However, my PR would be still under process in NDVO. Now, should I communicate this(that I am in Canada not in India) to NDVO? or what can be the impact?

kateys

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2014
Med's Request
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
15-08-2014
abhipatil09 said:
hi katey
thanks for reply time line

31st march application rec
1st may processing starte16th may medical rec
6th june decision made

which catergory did u apply under and ru in canada
Thanks for sharing your time line.
Yes, I'm in Ontario Canada and working in a restaurant with closed work permit.

My application's received Apr 30.
I got the PER(Positive Eligibility Review), on May 16 and the application has been into processing.
After that I haven't heard anything yet and my ECAS status has one line.

Before you get the medical request, did you get the AOR(Acknowledgment of Receipt), an email which informs that your full documents have been received by visa office(Ottawa)? I just hope that i could get the medical request in this month.

inarms

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
12-03-2014
IELTS Request
sent with files
Med's Request
26-03-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR 14-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014 Peace Bridge
kateys said:
Thanks for sharing your time line.
Yes, I'm in Ontario Canada and working in a restaurant with closed work permit.

My application's received Apr 30.
I got the PER(Positive Eligibility Review), on May 16 and the application has been into processing.
After that I haven't heard anything yet and my ECAS status has one line.

Before you get the medical request, did you get the AOR(Acknowledgment of Receipt), an email which informs that your full documents have been received by visa office(Ottawa)? I just hope that i could get the medical request in this month.
Hi,

In case of me, I did not get the AOR. I had just received PER and then gotten medical and Fee.
the next day that ECAS appeared Decision Made, they issued CoPR.

Have a great weekend.

rimi3008

Jul 14, 2013
vancouver
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
File Transfer...
31-03-2014
Med's Request
11-06-2014
Med's Done....
13-06-2014
Passport Req..
11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
LANDED..........
06-12-2014
here4rPR said:
Thanks for the reply.

Regarding the third question, once I get lmo, I would apply PR and my employer would apply for tfw almost in parallel. If that is the case, tfw would be processed very fast compared to PR. As my tfw gets approved, I can leave to Canada and work there. However, my PR would be still under process in NDVO. Now, should I communicate this(that I am in Canada not in India) to NDVO? or what can be the impact?
why would you have to apply for tfw, if you are getting lmo? I mean once you get lmo+all documents+fund+basic eligibility, then directly apply for PR under FWS arranged employment category. come to canada with PR directly.

catchtinu1

Jun 5, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2014
Hi,

Anybody has sent application for FSW 2014 2173,2174,2176?.

I need to find out how to track application. I have sent my application 2 weeks ago and delivered to CIO sydney after 4 days. When will I come to know whether my application has been approved and file number is generated?

Thanks.

here4rPR

Jun 6, 2014
\
rimi3008 said:
why would you have to apply for tfw, if you are getting lmo? I mean once you get lmo+all documents+fund+basic eligibility, then directly apply for PR under FWS arranged employment category. come to canada with PR directly.

]
Well, from the day I was offered a job, my employer spoke about TFW. Of course, the job type is permanent and full-time. However, I wanted to personally apply for PR with the help of employer. I am yet to speak about my PR plan with the employer. May be they think the TFW process is fast compared to FSW(I know it is fast). But I am sure(I read) there is legal way of processing these things in parallel. Instead, the CIC website says "Most foreign workers can be recruited as Temporary Foreign Workers while we process their application for permanent residence.".

I am not able to post the CIC link in the post. But then, if you search for "Arranged Employment", you can find the above statement.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
catchtinu1 said:
Hi,

Anybody has sent application for FSW 2014 2173,2174,2176?.

I need to find out how to track application. I have sent my application 2 weeks ago and delivered to CIO sydney after 4 days. When will I come to know whether my application has been approved and file number is generated?

WAIT TILL YOUR DD OR CC IS CHARGED AND YOU RECEIVED A PER IN YOUR EMAIL.
B/W 4-8WKS PLS.

Thanks.

isquare

Dec 11, 2013
Hi here4rPR

You are on the right track. I would suggest applying from PR within Canada. This will remove the hassle of sending your passport to NDVO. Even if you are comfortable sending your passport to NDVO and subsequently asking a relative to deliver it back to you, the processing time for passport return is less predictable at NDVO than CPP Ottawa. The processing time, once CPP Ottawa receives your passport, is approximately 10 - 14 days.

Additionally, it seems like CPP Ottawa is processing the entire Arranged Employment PR (FSW2) within 4-5 months, which is much faster than current NDVO timeline.

Also, the offer of employment and LMO for Work Permit(WP) is different from the offer of employment and LMO for Arranged Employment - FSW2. Here's why:

1) The WP offer of employment does not have to be permanent. The FSW2 offer of employment must clearly state that the employer is offering a full-time, non-seasonal, permanent position which is conditional on you receiving PR status.
2) There are two types of LMO - One is only for WP (TFW program) and the other is for WP and PR (FSW Program). If you have the first kind (most likely, if you have not discussed PR with your employee) then you will have to wait for your closed WP to be processed. Based on the new closed WP, you may apply for PR along with the permanent job offer. However, if your LMO is the second kind, you can apply for WP and PR simultaneously using the permanent job offer letter.

Hope this helps.

here4rPR said:
\
Well, from the day I was offered a job, my employer spoke about TFW. Of course, the job type is permanent and full-time. However, I wanted to personally apply for PR with the help of employer. I am yet to speak about my PR plan with the employer. May be they think the TFW process is fast compared to FSW(I know it is fast). But I am sure(I read) there is legal way of processing these things in parallel. Instead, the CIC website says "Most foreign workers can be recruited as Temporary Foreign Workers while we process their application for permanent residence.".

I am not able to post the CIC link in the post. But then, if you search for "Arranged Employment", you can find the above statement.

here4rPR

Jun 6, 2014
isquare said:
Hi here4rPR

You are on the right track. I would suggest applying from PR within Canada. This will remove the hassle of sending your passport to NDVO. Even if you are comfortable sending your passport to NDVO and subsequently asking a relative to deliver it back to you, the processing time for passport return is less predictable at NDVO than CPP Ottawa. The processing time, once CPP Ottawa receives your passport, is approximately 10 - 14 days.

Additionally, it seems like CPP Ottawa is processing the entire Arranged Employment PR (FSW2) within 4-5 months, which is much faster than current NDVO timeline.

Also, the offer of employment and LMO for Work Permit(WP) is different from the offer of employment and LMO for Arranged Employment - FSW2. Here's why:

1) The WP offer of employment does not have to be permanent. The FSW2 offer of employment must clearly state that the employer is offering a full-time, non-seasonal, permanent position which is conditional on you receiving PR status.
2) There are two types of LMO - One is only for WP (TFW program) and the other is for WP and PR (FSW Program). If you have the first kind (most likely, if you have not discussed PR with your employee) then you will have to wait for your closed WP to be processed. Based on the new closed WP, you may apply for PR along with the permanent job offer. However, if your LMO is the second kind, you can apply for WP and PR simultaneously using the permanent job offer letter.

Hope this helps.
Excellent!! Thanks for the reply. Got to know a lot.
The only point which concerns me and I thought I should apply PR ASAP is "Express Entry". No body is sure how the new rules would be and whether the High-Skilled NOC's(at least 2174) exist in the express entry. Otherwise, my initial plan was to come to Canada and then apply for PR.
My job is for sure Permanent and Full-time and I did not knew LMO can be of two types.
Thanks

isquare

Dec 11, 2013
Exactly! Rules can change anytime and it is always effective immediately.

Confirm the type of LMO with your employer and apply as soon as possible. If you are well informed and done your research on NDVO and would like to proceed with that option. Then go for it!

At the end of the day, it is upto to you which visa office you chose as each applicant/family has different needs.

here4rPR said:
Excellent!! Thanks for the reply. Got to know a lot.
The only point which concerns me and I thought I should apply PR ASAP is "Express Entry". No body is sure how the new rules would be and whether the High-Skilled NOC's(at least 2174) exist in the express entry. Otherwise, my initial plan was to come to Canada and then apply for PR.
My job is for sure Permanent and Full-time and I did not knew LMO can be of two types.
Thanks

abhipatil09

Feb 6, 2014
hi everyone
can anyone help me plz. its hows decision made in my ECAS status and they say offcie will contact concerning decision but they havent requested for my passport i am in canada on lmo and applied under FSW ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT and after the medical my status is showing decision made is their any similar case to it.