+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello member

there is new thread for NSNP 2015 program please join-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nova-scotia-provincial-nominee-program-january-2015-t252227.600.html

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dear forum members

Request you to please fill the forms so that we will have more data to know the processing.

ENTRY FORM- http://goo.gl/forms/CYuprRv2eQ
SPREADSHEET- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TPkzsQMxF_j-JBs0IGLoyX9Z9ot2RWAHR_XB0HvoWT4/edit?usp=sharing

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
I just received request for additional info! :eek: I had totally given up and applied for fsw 2014

Now they are asking for clarification on job description, study certificates, correspondence with potential employers, settlement plan and proof of funds.

I dont have any communication with potential employers because I had given up on this entire NSNP affair, what do I do now?

Also what would suffice as clarification of job description? Should I send a reference letter? I didnt send one during my initial application.

Anyone kind enough to help

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
concretejungle said:
I just received request for additional info! :eek: I had totally given up and applied for fsw 2014

Now they are asking for clarification on job description, study certificates, correspondence with potential employers, settlement plan and proof of funds.

I dont have any communication with potential employers because I had given up on this entire NSNP affair, what, do I do now?

Also what would suffice as clarification of job description? Should I send a reference letter? I didnt send one during my initial application.

Quickly go to job banks specifically in NS, apply for jobs & you will get an automatic mail from employers, that will be ur correspondence to send to NSNP. Also send ur CV & reference letter to NSNP. But if you have got PER from ur fsw 2014 apps, then u can forget NSNP.

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
bensonams said:
Quickly go to job banks specifically in NS, apply for jobs & you will get an automatic mail from employers, that will be ur correspondence to send to NSNP. Also send ur CV & reference letter to NSNP. But if you have got PER from ur fsw 2014 apps, then u can forget NSNP.
Thanks Bensonams. Additionally, I am yet to get my Masters certificate as the Senate is yet to sit and award degrees. I intend to attach email correspondence with the exams department as well as a cover note.

Ps. I have gotten PER from fsw but I think I should follow this to a logical conclusion. Will I be able to opt out after nomination?

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
concretejungle said:
Thanks Bensonams. Additionally, I am yet to get my Masters certificate as the Senate is yet to sit and award degrees. I intend to attach email correspondence with the exams department as well as a cover note.

Ps. I have gotten PER from fsw but I think I should follow this to a logical conclusion. Will I be able to opt out after nomination?
Since you have PER already, write NSNP of ur withdrawal at this early stage to free up space for others to be nominated!

concretejungle

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Nov. 2014
IELTS Request
bensonams said:
Since you have PER already, write NSNP of ur withdrawal at this early stage to free up space for others to be nominated!
Thanks for your advice. Will do so.

bcard

Oct 6, 2014
concretejungle said:

I dont have any communication with potential employers because I had given up on this entire NSNP affair, what do I do now?

alamgirsobuj

Apr 19, 2014
I hv got my file return from nova scotia 01/03/15....I hv sent my file 18/4/2014
Just Lost 1 year from my life too. It is not acceptable from RLMD becoz they are much wise.
If they didnt s irculated agian at april'14, we didnt lose time & money....

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
one of my friend got email from NSNP to create an EE profile and send them the number and job seeker validation code. I need to ask will this be the Express Entry application number to send them or anything else?

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
luqi said:
one of my friend got email from NSNP to create an EE profile and send them the number and job seeker validation code. I need to ask will this be the Express Entry application number to send them or anything else?
Pls, buddies answer luqi.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Build a EE profile - indicate N.S as destined settlement province
upon completion - EE will generate a EE file # starting with E0000xxxxx and job validation code

Set up Job link on jobbank.gc.ca and provide both to NSPNP