+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Dear All,

I received nomination letter few days back and about to send application to CIO.

Does PNP nominee required to include IELTS with application package to CIO?

My IELTS meanwhile expired. However, as documents check list for PNP nominee, IELTS required for NOC C& D, mine is NOC B. Someone tell that valid IELTS should be attached with application package to CIO otherwise they may return back the application as incomplete.

Really confused what to do. Taking further IELTS will takes more time.

What is your suggestion? What is the experiences who already send application to CIO? Please help.

sabret00the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC: Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Not relevant
App. Filed.......
12-Sep-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
06-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
31-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2015 (TRV Meds have not yet expired)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec 2015
Hi All,

We had applied for our WP & TRV from VFS Global Bangalore office and our Application is with Bangalore Immigration office. We have received our Medical Exam Request yesterday but we're travelling out of Bangalore tomorrow morning to Kolkata.

Is it possible to get the Medical Exam done from Kolkata and submit the receipt to VFS Kolkata office?

Thanks,
PC

yetsky22

Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help.

Can I apply for NSNP if most of my family is in Ontario?

I'm married, my Parents and sister is in Ontario. I was told that I cant apply because the government of Canada will just deny my application, because they will think that I will only used Nova Scotia as a stepping stone to Ontario and they will think that its my only purpose for applying.

easud

Jun 15, 2014
Can any one please guide us as how to apply for Nova Scotia PNP as we dont qualify under express entry as it seems to be.any advise is much accepted.also pls provide info as to the processing time.
Thanks a lot in advance
Sudha

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
yetsky22 said:
Please help.

I'm married, my Parents and sister is in Ontario. I was told that I cant apply because the government of Canada will just deny my application, because they will think that I will only used Nova Scotia as a stepping stone to Ontario and they will think that its my only purpose for applying.
for me I dont trust NSNP's requirements anymore, they ask a lot in their requirements and do totally opposite of it and they dont even follow their own mentioned requirements. They already had frustrated so many people around the world with their inefficient stream and the selection criteria and look at their new express entry, what a joke, they have totally copied the federal point system stream now, Its only the time consuming process, but for you if u want, u can still go ahead, as you never know the luck.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
yetsky22 said:
Please help.

Nova scotia stream is full overloded

emariellego

Jan 17, 2015
Hello! I have a few questions re filling up my nsnp100 form.
-what should i write in the issue date of current country of residence if i'm a natural born citizen (first page)?
-do i really need to provide a proof of relationship in relatives living in Canada?
-Can i just check i don't have any relatives since we're not really close?

Thanks a lot!

NurseBaker

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadiam Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-10-2014
Hi there. Anyone who was selected by nsnp and got their visa already? Let's have a forum once we land there!

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
i sent 2 days ago email nova scotia to enqiure regarding my file , yesterday i got email they inform that am not nominated and my file return back on 20-01-2015 by regular mail

harinadipelly

Nov 20, 2014
Hi Team ,

I have already registered into the express entry and job account . My score is 345.

Currently I am working in one of the most reputation company in India with holding of 6.7 years experience in IT industry .

Interested in applying Provincial Nomination Program to score more points and to have a better career in future .

As per my organization rules and regulation ,I can't submit my experience on company letter head . Instead of it I can provide you notary with the inclusion of all the details as mentioned in the application guide for letter head like Hours,Joining Date , Designation ,etc.,

Could anyone please let answer me whether this notary is accepted by Nova Scotia Government or not, instead of Letter Head?

Many appreciation for the quick reply

//Hari Krishna Nadipelly

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
yetsky22 said:
Please help.

Read NSNP rules very well. But if it is possible for you to apply, be ready to provide them with strong and cogent reasons why you will stay in NS.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
bensonams said:
Read NSNP rules very well. But if it is possible for you to apply, be ready to provide them with strong and cogent reasons why you will stay in NS.
Our hopes will not be dashed, have a wonderful day!

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Hey gusy,
do we have to send CIC forms as well if one is applying under NSNP Demand express entry?

BALBOUL1

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luqi said:
Hey gusy,
do we have to send CIC forms as well if one is applying under NSNP Demand express entry?
Hi,everyone
Any news about last year RMLD applications,are they returning it?or may be they will consider again?hope
God Bless You All