+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
eng.suzan said:
meeee tooo

i have the same pre sc-email yesterday? alhamdolelah .the email below did you recieved the same words??answer me

what next ??? please advice me?at this moment i am still wating the PER from FSW2014 BECAUSE i applies to this system in oct 2014 and my application recevied at 20-10-2014.I strongly belive i will take good news from cic at first of feb2015.what i should to do now?
THIS THE EMAIL FROM NS THAT I RECEVIED IT YESTERDAY

SUBJECT: Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) Case ......
( 6digits)
This is to confirm that your application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program has reached the
assessment stage. During this stage, processing of your application can take up to three
months or more depending on the time required to verify your documents and the volume of
applications received by this office.
Please refer to your case number, NSNP ......, in any communication with the Nova Scotia
Office of Immigration.
Please note: Should you be nominated by the Nova Scotia Nominee Program, you will be
responsible to complete and submit an application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada. You
can familiarize yourself with the requirements here:
Thank you for your interest in immigrating to Nova Scotia.
Nova Scotia Nominee Program
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
Courier: 1741 Brunswick St., Suite 110A, Halifax NS
Mail: P.O. Box 1535, Halifax NS B3J 2Y3
Ph: (902) 424-5230; Fax: (902) 424-7936
Good news!

arandas

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-3-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application

arandas

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-3-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
eng.suzan said:
meeee tooo

i have the same pre sc-email yesterday? alhamdolelah .the email below did you recieved the same words??answer me

what next ??? please advice me?at this moment i am still wating the PER from FSW2014 BECAUSE i applies to this system in oct 2014 and my application recevied at 20-10-2014.I strongly belive i will take good news from cic at first of feb2015.what i should to do now?

( 6digits)
This is to confirm that your application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program has reached the
assessment stage. During this stage, processing of your application can take up to three
months or more depending on the time required to verify your documents and the volume of
Please refer to your case number, NSNP ......, in any communication with the Nova Scotia
Office of Immigration.
Please note: Should you be nominated by the Nova Scotia Nominee Program, you will be
responsible to complete and submit an application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada. You
Yes, Exactly the same.
Congratulations.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
eng.suzan said:
meeee tooo

( 6digits)
Office of Immigration.
Congratulation

You can maintain both application... no worry

vaibhav__92

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
hi guys i am applying to cic today i got nomination .is i have to send nsnp100 with it .i have to fill that form nsnp 100 again.or previous copy .plz guide because my previous form is not traceable unsnap 100.can apply without it?

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
vaibhav__92 said:
hi guys i am applying to cic today i got nomination .is i have to send nsnp100 with it .i have to fill that form nsnp 100 again.or previous copy .plz guide because my previous form is not traceable unsnap 100.can apply without it?
Congrats! Fill another nsnp 100, sign & send the photocopy.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
vaibhav__92 said:
Vaibhav_92 - I don't think you application info has been captured in the database. Please respond to the following so I can update the sheet. Thanks

NOC code:
Visa Office:
Applicant Sent on: to NSNP
Application Received On: March 14th ???? per your posts
Pre-screen Email Date:
Nomination Email Date:
IELTS Band:
Spouse IELTS:
Relative in Canada?
Qualification:
ECA Done ?
Applied in another Program?
Work Experience

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
FSWCIO said:
Oh okay.... Do we need to send bank solvency also ?
Cic checklist for pnp applicants does not state categorically that bank statement should be included in ur app to CIO, but to show ur POF you can add it.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
bensonams said:
Cic checklist for pnp applicants does not state categorically that bank statement should be included in ur app to CIO, but to show ur POF you can add it.
Thanks. I am eagerly waiting for the next NSNP intake to apply without job offer. Would you mind sending me a sample answer of all question i need to mention in NSNP 100 form. Thanks a lot.

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Pls house, how do i cancel my application for NSOI cos i have received my PER from fswp. Though my application was reveived on March 19, 2014.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
FSWCIO said:
Thanks. I am eagerly waiting for the next NSNP intake to apply without job offer. Would you mind sending me a sample answer of all question i need to mention in NSNP 100 form. Thanks a lot.
No sample anymore!