+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

Marshall

Jun 19, 2014
Hi all. Well ... It seams like they extremely slow. I applied for RLMD Apr 3rd and gave up after 3monts waiting.
Moved on to FSTP in Ontario. I went for job interview 3 weeks ago. Got this job and now LMIA is on the way.
I guess anyone who's still waiting in hope for NSNP ... Should move on. They announced something what they can't manage. So if You have skills and know ur job. There is lots of other ways to make it happen.
Doesn't have to be Nova Scotia.
C'mon guys it's been over 7 months now and they still in first 2 weeks of received app's???
This is disrespectful for all of us.

Just saying.

Good luck

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
Marshall said:
Hi all. Well ... It seams like they extremely slow. I applied for RLMD Apr 3rd and gave up after 3monts waiting.
Moved on to FSTP in Ontario. I went for job interview 3 weeks ago. Got this job and now LMIA is on the way.
I guess anyone who's still waiting in hope for NSNP ... Should move on. They announced something what they can't manage. So if You have skills and know ur job. There is lots of other ways to make it happen.
Doesn't have to be Nova Scotia.
C'mon guys it's been over 7 months now and they still in first 2 weeks of received app's???
This is disrespectful for all of us.

Just saying.

Good luck
I agree that anyone without a File number at the minimum should seek other avenues. In the meantime, what is FSTP Ontario ? Some people don't have the choice of swicthing entry paths. It seems like you're in Canada, i'm I correct ?

Marshall

Jun 19, 2014
Hi ... I meant ..Federal Skilled Trades Program. But this one is with LMIA known as Labour Market Opinion
(approved job offer) ... And no I'm in England. I went to Toronto few weeks ago for 3 days. Just for interview.

If You really want something... Just believe it... and make it happening

Good luck all of Y
Cheers

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Marshall said:
Hi ... I meant ..Federal Skilled Trades Program. But this one is with LMIA known as Labour Market Opinion
(approved job offer) ... And no I'm in England. I went to Toronto few weeks ago for 3 days. Just for interview.

If You really want something... Just believe it... and make it happening

Good luck all of Y
Cheers
Sir
I am from India, I am looking for Canadian employers who are interested to hire skilled worker from other countries. My work experience is relevant to noc 2243 /2241 which CIC also considered last year when i Applied under FSW2013. Can you help me to provide some contacts of canadian employer where i can submit my resume.

tupa

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application reached on April 6! so I am discarded? Shall NS return my package and any communication will be done that my application is not processed in this intake? :'( :'( :'( :'( ??? ??? ??? ??? :( :( :( :(

Marshall

Jun 19, 2014
Hi... Doesn't matter where u from. Try Job Bank website. That's how it works.
But when u get respond from potential employer. Before they decide to hire.
There is no doubt that You need to go for interview firs. Just imagine. Would You hire someone without even seeing in person... I guess I ans ur question.

Good luck

Marshall

sarapatriciaf

Oct 14, 2014
I received the same email, about a case number and we have to wait 3 months or more...someone can tell me which is the next step?
someone is be nominated yet?

I applied for Quebec and I dont know what to do...

Thanks!!

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
sarapatriciaf said:
I received the same email, about a case number and we have to wait 3 months or more...someone can tell me which is the next step?

Thanks!!
Case number from Nova Scotia or Quebec ?

sarapatriciaf

Oct 14, 2014
sunnytheshine said:
Sorry I didn't got u...

I mean Educational Credential Assessment of my masters and bachelors degree.

I am planning to send it via Courier and scanned copy via email
What address? The same in that you received the pre-screening??? Thank You!!!

sarapatriciaf

Oct 14, 2014
tenkrun10 said:
Case number from Nova Scotia or Quebec ?
From Nova Scotia....I just try to say that I've applied also to Quebec, because Nova Scotia was so slow...and I didn't receive nothing from Nova Scotia until today... So, I'm in 2 process! :-X

sarapatriciaf

Oct 14, 2014
Daniel Wong said:
I received the email from NS tonight with the case number(the last three numbers: 780). It seems that NS is still working..... slowly..... PS: my application was received on 2014.3.14
I received today the same letter with the case number 788

sarapatriciaf

Oct 14, 2014
Hello everyone! anyone who has received mail preselection and has not been nominated? I would like to know if this experience has been succeeded. Have a great day!

michaelmuha

Aug 4, 2014
sarapatriciaf said:

Thanks!!
Why do you have to wait 3 months or more? Which date did your file receive? 14,March? Thanks