+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evelyn24 said:
To the glory of God, I got my nomination tonight. Thank God for me.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
many many many congratssssssss.....

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
michaelmuha said:
Do they want open the 17 March? ???
I am sorry to say but no hope from NSIO, this program wasted all the efforts, they should not accept applications after seeing the response of first week.

Disappointed with RLMD quota & the way NSIO works... ???

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
rndxpert said:
I am sorry to say but no hope from NSIO, this program wasted all the efforts, they should not accept applications after seeing the response of first week.

Don't get dishearten they will reopen it soon. Get ready :)

sumarif

Sep 28, 2014
Its extremely disappointing attitude of ns ppl that thy made us waste our time and money and now thy r not bothering to open the rest of the application plz no need to write any negative comments already we r so upset so sorry to all those who dont agree

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
rndxpert said:

I totally agree with you.

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Hello guys

For those applicants who don't have any news I recommend that still send emails to Government of Nova Scotia to make pressure about this issue.

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
rndxpert said:

[size=10pt]
Have you sent an email to Government of Nova Scotia for making pressure about this issue?? I sent so many emails to them and finally NSIO replied to me to ask my personal information to know about my application status.
[/size]

fswp2014applicant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Powai, Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged: 26-Sep-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-Oct-2014
Med's Request
24-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
13-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015 (planned)
They won't open RLMD next year, it would be different stream aligned with Express Entry. See latest FAQs page from NSOI:

Q. When will I hear if I have been selected as a nominee?
A. We are processing applications which will take some time. We hope to have nominees selected by the end of the fall.

Q. Does NSOI intend to reopen the stream in January, 2015?
A. The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration expects to open a revised stream in January, 2015. The program is being realigned with the federal government’s new Express Entry stream which is designed to make processing quicker. Applicants will be encouraged to reapply under the new criteria.

- See more at: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
fswp2014applicant said:
They won't open RLMD next year, it would be different stream aligned with Express Entry. See latest FAQs page from NSOI:

Q. When will I hear if I have been selected as a nominee?
A. We are processing applications which will take some time. We hope to have nominees selected by the end of the fall.

Q. Does NSOI intend to reopen the stream in January, 2015?
A. The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration expects to open a revised stream in January, 2015. The program is being realigned with the federal government's new Express Entry stream which is designed to make processing quicker. Applicants will be encouraged to reapply under the new criteria.

- See more at: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/

That's totally jeer. Now my dreams are gone. I can't believe it. This is the worst nominee program. First they say one thing, later say other thing. I don't understand what will happen. It will be more complicated apply to Canada under Express Entry. I feel so sad :'( :'( :'( :'( :mad:

sumarif

Sep 28, 2014
HOPE :) said:
[size=10pt]
Have you sent an email to Government of Nova Scotia for making pressure about this issue?? I sent so many emails to them and finally NSIO replied to me to ask my personal information to know about my application status.
[/size]
Can u give us the email address

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
HOPE :) said:
That's totally jeer. Now my dreams are gone. I can't believe it. This is the worst nominee program. First they say one thing, later say other thing. I don't understand what will happen. It will be more complicated apply to Canada under Express Entry. I feel so sad :'( :'( :'( :'( :mad:
I am preparing for Australia now, dont know why but completely upset with their working style.

No respect to manpower!! We prepare our applications with huge consciousness, time, money and mind invested to make application even though NSIO didnt match what they said in the application guide.

No hope from NSIO even not sure what they are going to do with Express Entry!!!

Thank you Nova Scotia RLMD stream

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
sumarif said:
Can u give us the email address
[size=10pt]ASKUS@gov.ns.ca[/size]

vaibhav__92

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
hi guys
the decision has been made on my file by my case officer .last tuesday. she has passed decision and told me wait for mail and you will get mail in week . but i haven't received any mail yet. for positive reply do u think guys it will take time .??? how much time usually they take after decision has been made to send the mail regarding nomination or refusal? plz guide very worried

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
vaibhav__92 said:
hi guys
the decision has been made on my file by my case officer .last tuesday. she has passed decision and told me wait for mail and you will get mail in week . but i haven't received any mail yet. for positive reply do u think guys it will take time .??? how much time usually they take after decision has been made to send the mail regarding nomination or refusal? plz guide very worried
That's a great news . Be optimistic. I am curious to know are you talking about NSNP or PnP application ?
If it's regarding nomination than how did you know that the decision had been made.