+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

panjaab

Aug 28, 2014
Here I am copy-paste the reply from the NSOI regarding my enquiry...................

Good day,

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration has received a large number of applications to the Regional Labour Market Demand stream. Currently we are logging and assessing these applications. We are accepting 150 nominees through this stream. It may be helpful for you to know that applications are being assessed on a first-come, first-served basis. Once these 150 individuals have been identified, all remaining applications will be returned to applicants. Successful applicants – as well as those who are unsuccessful – will be notified. If you have not been notified it means that your application has not reached processing yet.

This is a complicated process that takes time. It would be a difficult and time-consuming task to check the status of each individual application. As such we cannot provide individual status updates, timeframes for completion, or information pertaining to assessment up to specific dates.

Please find below some answers to questions that you may have:

Q: When will 150 applicants be nominated under the RLMD stream?

A: Recognizing that people are anxious to know the status of their application, we are working hard to process applications as quickly as possible. As you can appreciate, there is a lot of complicated work involved and it does take time.

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration does not have a set date whereby the applicants will be nominated. We will have this work done as quickly as we can.

Q: How far along are you with regard to nominating 150 applicants under the RLMD stream?

A: We are over 70% complete.

Q: Why is it taking so long?

A: The assessing of applications is complicated work. The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration needs to do our due diligence with every application we look at. It is not work that should be – or can be - completed in haste.

Q: Will you be reviewing all applications?

A: We will continue to review applications until we have reached 150 nominations. All unprocessed applications will be returned after the cap has been reached.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

obidia

Sep 6, 2014
hello every one am a newbie here, I would like to apply for the 2015 nsnp once it opens, getting documents ready I know is key. Could someone kindly list for me documents I need to get ready as I have looked I cant seem to find it anywhere. Thanks soo much in advance

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
obidia said:
hello every one am a newbie here, I would like to apply for the 2015 nsnp once it opens, getting documents ready I know is key. Could someone kindly list for me documents I need to get ready as I have looked I cant seem to find it anywhere. Thanks soo much in advance
IELTS test - register and take test

WES evaluation is a nice to have (of your credentials, education)

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
panjaab said:
Here I am copy-paste the reply from the NSOI regarding my enquiry...................

Good day,

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration has received a large number of applications to the Regional Labour Market Demand stream. Currently we are logging and assessing these applications. We are accepting 150 nominees through this stream. It may be helpful for you to know that applications are being assessed on a first-come, first-served basis. Once these 150 individuals have been identified, all remaining applications will be returned to applicants. Successful applicants – as well as those who are unsuccessful – will be notified. If you have not been notified it means that your application has not reached processing yet.

This is a complicated process that takes time. It would be a difficult and time-consuming task to check the status of each individual application. As such we cannot provide individual status updates, timeframes for completion, or information pertaining to assessment up to specific dates.

Please find below some answers to questions that you may have:

Q: When will 150 applicants be nominated under the RLMD stream?

A: Recognizing that people are anxious to know the status of their application, we are working hard to process applications as quickly as possible. As you can appreciate, there is a lot of complicated work involved and it does take time.

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration does not have a set date whereby the applicants will be nominated. We will have this work done as quickly as we can.

Q: How far along are you with regard to nominating 150 applicants under the RLMD stream?

A: We are over 70% complete.

Q: Why is it taking so long?

A: The assessing of applications is complicated work. The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration needs to do our due diligence with every application we look at. It is not work that should be – or can be - completed in haste.

Q: Will you be reviewing all applications?

A: We will continue to review applications until we have reached 150 nominations. All unprocessed applications will be returned after the cap has been reached.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

This is the same reply that I received a weeks ago. I think this is an auto-reply. When did you apply?

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
obidia said:

Do you have an email?? I can email you all information you need in pdf format. I cannot attach the file by here.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
HOPE :) said:
Do you have an email?? I can email you all information you need in pdf format. I cannot attach the file by here.
Please send me also :)
I've pm you the email . Thanks

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
FSWCIO said:
Please send me also :)
I've pm you the email . Thanks
Sure

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Mine was received on April 3 and I still waiting for any update but I think I am out of this race. I am so disappointed. I have been sending emails to NSOI but I've not received any news.

Sunhabb

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
NOC Code......
Im nt interested at all in this program now .. Its waste of time .. Do not wait for this seriously .. No news nth ..

tokel

Apr 30, 2014
HOPE :) said:
Mine was received on April 3 and I still waiting for any update but I think I am out of this race. I am so disappointed. I have been sending emails to NSOI but I've not received any news.
They answer during 2-3 days. I received the same as panjaab

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
tokel said:
They answer during 2-3 days. I received the same as panjaab
yeah, I mean is the same auto-reply that NSOI sends to all.