+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
romeo17 said:
NOC Code: 2171
Date Application received - 10 march, not sure, dont remember
Request for Additional Docs (if applicable) ? 24th july
Nomination Date - August 19th
Visa office: New Delhi

Tenkrun10- Ofcourse, i'll more than glad to share information. i did fill up the spreadsheet form as well. Btw, can you point me to any forum/guide where next processes to be followed are explained illustratively? If there is any...

Romeo thanks.Check this forum for your next steps - cic app http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-pr-application-june-2014-t216608.675.html

sandritabula

Apr 25, 2014
Ughhhh waht to say best of luck to all of you guys who got nominations, all your inmputs were always helpful. But what a total FIASCO just to be polite a total waste and money in my oppinion.
u

Hope all of you do well and may yourdreams come true!!!!

Blessings.

vaibhav__92

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Hello frnds, I just got a email for documents request-
NSNP 100

- Section I – Financial Information:

o Do you have credit cards?

o Do you have property?

o You have provided account statements under your husband's name. Do you have an account your own name?

If you have answered yes to any of the above mentioned questions, please provide details here (along with other assets and liabilities) you haven't presented previously. Provide supporting documentation accordingly.

Please submit corresponding financial information that reflects this information.

Make appropriate changes to funds in Schedule 4, if necessary.

SETTLEMENT SUPPORTS

- Provide transactional history of your chequing bank account for the last three months. Please ensure your name is on the statement along with account number.

- Provide pay stubs for the past 3 months.

GENERAL

- Your husband has spent a significant time in Ontario from 2011-2012. What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home? Why not settle in Ontario?

Please be elaborate in your response in clearly demonstrating your genuine intention to successfully and permanently settle in Nova Scotia.

SPOUSE

SETTLEMENT SUPPORTS

how i have to send these documents to them by courier ,scan or fax .plz guide guys.?thank you

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
vaibhav__92 said:
NSNP 100

o Do you have property?

o You have provided account statements under your husband's name. Do you have an account your own name?

If you have answered yes to any of the above mentioned questions, please provide details here (along with other assets and liabilities) you haven't presented previously. Provide supporting documentation accordingly.

Please submit corresponding financial information that reflects this information.

SETTLEMENT SUPPORTS

- Provide transactional history of your chequing bank account for the last three months. Please ensure your name is on the statement along with account number.

GENERAL

- Your husband has spent a significant time in Ontario from 2011-2012. What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home? Why not settle in Ontario?

Please be elaborate in your response in clearly demonstrating your genuine intention to successfully and permanently settle in Nova Scotia.

SPOUSE

SETTLEMENT SUPPORTS

how i have to send these documents to them by courier ,scan or fax .plz guide guys.?thank you
Congrats - I said you were going to hear soon. I and most other sent via email. Congrats on the next steps. Answer carefully

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Congratulation and all the best for further process.

But be careful, because you are moving to new country and province so, they are expecting that applicants has having liquidity and fund. As a result, he/she can settle down easily in other country without too much burden of government and without job in initial months.

vaibhav__92 said:
NSNP 100

o Do you have property?

SETTLEMENT SUPPORTS

GENERAL

SPOUSE

SETTLEMENT SUPPORTS

NurseBaker

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadiam Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-10-2014
Is AJ your case officer?

vaibhav__92 said:
NSNP 100

o Do you have property?

SETTLEMENT SUPPORTS

GENERAL

SPOUSE

SETTLEMENT SUPPORTS

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
Hi all
I just got my nomination letter . Thanks to all
For yours support

NEWPLAN

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
NewPlan2014 said:
Hi all
I just got my nomination letter . Thanks to all
For yours support

NEWPLAN
Yay congrats. I'll update the spreadsheet with good news

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
vaibhav__92 said:
NSNP 100

o Do you have property?

SETTLEMENT SUPPORTS

GENERAL

SPOUSE

SETTLEMENT SUPPORTS

If ur assessment officer is AJ, then bst & others should assist!

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
Janny.Gu said:
Congratulations on you ! Can we know you nomination number ?
Thanks to all for your wishing . My number is near to 100
NEWPLAN

stalincanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2014
Doc's Request.
30/08/2014
Nomination.....
04/09/2014
AOR Received.
CIC AOR 12/02/2015
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
12/03/2015 to NDVO
Med's Request
waiting
hi friends,

congratulations those who r nominated successfully.my file reached on 14 march and recieved pre screen on July 11 after that till now I didn't get any response from NSNP when I expect for updating documents?

plz suggest me any idea?I have to call them or to wait?

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
stalincanada said:
hi friends,

congratulations those who r nominated successfully.my file reached on 14 march and recieved pre screen on July 11 after that till now I didn't get any response from NSNP when I expect for updating documents?

plz suggest me any idea?I have to call them or to wait?
Try send a mail to ur case officer for update!