+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
vimaljindal2 said:
Hello Friends,
I have just called nsoi office . They told me that they have issued more than 100 nominations till date . Also they are opening applications received on 17th March .

This is serious!

NurseBaker

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadiam Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-10-2014
GoCanada2015 said:
I sent my additional documents on 31st July and A J is the officer.

AJ is generous. The last number in my nomination letter is 80..

Janny.Gu

Apr 15, 2014
vimaljindal2 said:
Hello Friends,
I have just called nsoi office . They told me that they have issued more than 100 nominations till date . Also they are opening applications received on 17th March .
Thank you for your information,that’s a little hope maybe.

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
Janny.Gu said:
Thank you for your information,that's a little hope maybe.
They might nominate the application they received by 19th March.

What do you think....??

romeo17

Aug 19, 2014
tenkrun10 said:
Romeo17 - Will you mind sharing some information with forum. I see that you've been and observer. This is perfect opportunity to give back if you wish. Remember if everyone is observing, a forum will not exists. What's your ?

some of the questions especially the visa office will help you with timeline estimation.

NOC Code: 2171
Date Application received - 10 march, not sure, dont remember
Request for Additional Docs (if applicable) ? 24th july
Nomination Date - August 19th
Visa office: New Delhi

Tenkrun10- Ofcourse, i'll more than glad to share information. i did fill up the spreadsheet form as well. Btw, can you point me to any forum/guide where next processes to be followed are explained illustratively? If there is any...

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rndxpert said:
They might nominate the application they received by 19th March.

What do you think....??
It is really unpredictable...
If they already finished the nomination of apps received till middle of March then it is possible, but in case if they still continuing to nominate people from that batch it is less possible to reach 19 of March...

Janny.Gu

Apr 15, 2014
itexpert said:
If they already finished the nomination of apps received till middle of March then it is possible, but in case if they still continuing to nominate people from that batch it is less possible to reach 19 of March...
Yes,Fully agree ! It is really unpredictable. Sorry for no better answer!

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
Janny.Gu said:
Yes,Fully agree ! It is really unpredictable. Sorry for no better answer!
Just had a talk with NSIO, she said that about 100 people nominated, working on application received by 17th March.

No hope for 150 Cap increase :(

People will get update in next upcoming months.

Now, I am bit sure that there are .1% chances for people who submitted the application after 21st March.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Guys,

Do not use your brains because some of the applicants who are also withdrawing NS application because they got the AOR from federal and case officer was asking to submit federal details. For example, my friend recently has requested to NS officer to withdraw his case because he got the AOR from Federal category.

Due to these reasons and best 150 nomination need to complete by summer, they can pick the applications on particular date or they can find best applicants for their province.

All depends on luck...

itexpert said:

Janny.Gu

Apr 15, 2014
rndxpert said:
Just had a talk with NSIO, she said that about 100 people nominated, working on application received by 17th March.

No hope for 150 Cap increase :(

People will get update in next upcoming months.

Now, I am bit sure that there are .1% chances for people who submitted the application after 21st March.
[/quote

Thank you ! !

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just phoned to the NSOI.

There is no clear picture for us for now.
Yes, they are working on apps received at 17 March.
The lady advised me not to wait for some news this year(because it is really stressful).... and to think about January 2015.
She also said that it will take about 3 weeks from NSOI to work on apps received at 17 of March....

So I think the applicants whose apps received at 18 of March and after should relax, and don't wait for something at least for 20 days.

Janny.Gu

Apr 15, 2014
itexpert said:
I just phoned to the NSOI.

There is no clear picture for us for now.
Yes, they are working on apps received at 17 March.
The lady advised me not to wait for some news this year(because it is really stressful).... and to think about January 2015.
She also said that it will take about 3 weeks from NSOI to work on apps received at 17 of March....

So I think the applicants whose apps received at 18 of March and after should relax, and don't wait for something at least for 20 days.

Sad...

Aug 21, 2014
Hi, Every one

Thanks for give the information about which application is running.

so i want to know how many nominee already issued?

Suppose, NSNP quota full then about the other nominee who they are applied? then will be hold on next year? or will be apply again in 2015?

Thanks

KarapetyanShushanik

Jun 20, 2014
Yerevan, Armenia
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
03-11-2014
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
08-05-2015 as I was pregnant and we did medicals with baby
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-aug-2015
Dear,

Will you please let me know if they requested from you to provide them with your Federal Skilled Worker IMM0008 form and if you have informed them that you have applied for FSWP 2014 or no?

Thanks.

frostyturtle said:
Hi,
I recently received nomination from NovaScotia. Thanks everyone for the help.

1. But the problem is that I had also applied to Federal Skilled Worker Program 2014 in May 2014. I have not received any acknowledgement and neither my credit card is charged. I am not sure which option is better (going ahead with NSNP or waiting for FSW 2014 to go through). I am wondering if senior members or anyone have any input. As far as I understand, timewise NSNP will be quick to get the final PR visa (since they will do only medical and criminal check etc.) and FSW will take it own time to process the application. Any thought?

2. Next question is how to withdraw my FSW 2014 application? I had given CC authorization. Is there a way to communicate to them? Somewhere I read that I can instruct my credit card company to decline the payment and that will ensure that my application is cancelled.

3. I have six months to send for the federal (second) part of NSNP to CIC-Sydney, NS but I am going to send in next two weeks. Do I mention in that application to withdraw my other FSW application?

Please help.