+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

bob2015

Mar 29, 2014
gaurav2571 said:
Hi Guys,
Please have patience.
NS will reply to all applicants until 28-Apr-14 and the limit will be increase as NS will require more people from 2016 onwards due to large scale projects will start in full scale.

Wish all of us, very best of luck.

Kind Regards,
Gaurang
I agree with the other comments---what is your source??
You have no basis or facts to support what you just said.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
vaibhav__92 said:
guys i have received mail on 11 th july of case no. .called nsoi also they said case officer is not assigned yet .do u think i have chance to get nomination??
I think you have a chance in my opinion. Like I said it takes 4 - 6 weeks to hear from them after you get a FN. It took me almost exactly 4 weeks to get a request for additional documents. FN was on July 10th , additional document(s) was on August 6th. You'll likely get something within the next week (is my guess)

Neda84

Jul 11, 2014
tenkrun10 said:
I think you have a chance in my opinion. Like I said it takes 4 - 6 weeks to hear from them after you get a FN. It took me almost exactly 4 weeks to get a request for additional documents. FN was on July 10th , additional document(s) was on August 6th. You'll likely get something within the next week (is my guess)
Can you please tell me the date when your documents was delivered to NSOI?Mine arrived in last week of April and I haven't heard anything yet neither the documents were returned.I've called them two days ago and there was a voice message that they are working on nominations and if I want I could leave message and they will call back.
Thanks.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
Neda84 said:
Can you please tell me the date when your documents was delivered to NSOI?Mine arrived in last week of April and I haven't heard anything yet neither the documents were returned.I've called them two days ago and there was a voice message that they are working on nominations and if I want I could leave message and they will call back.
Thanks.
its in the worksheet which is a good resource - mine was received March 13th

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
gaurav2571 said:
Hi Guys,
Please have patience.
NS will reply to all applicants until 28-Apr-14 and the limit will be increase as NS will require more people from 2016 onwards due to large scale projects will start in full scale.

Wish all of us, very best of luck.

Kind Regards,
Gaurang
On which date ur application received at NSIO. May we know from where did u get this update or its just a positive hope

jaydave26

Jan 1, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the mail on 5th August..

Thank you for your patience. We understand it can be frustrating as you wait to learn about the status of your application.

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration has received a large number of applications to the Regional Labour Market Demand stream. Currently we are logging and assessing these applications . We are accepting 150 nominees through this stream. It may be helpful for you to know that applications are being assessed on a first-come, first-served basis. Once these 150 individuals have been identified, all remaining applications will be returned to applicants. Successful applicants – as well as those who are unsuccessful – will be notified.

This is a complicated process that takes time. It would be a difficult and time-consuming task to check the status of each individual application. As such we cannot provide individual status updates, timeframes for completion, or information pertaining to assessment up to specific dates.

Q: When will 150 applicants be nominated under the RLMD stream?
A: Recognizing that people are anxious to know the status of their application, we are working hard to process applications as quickly as possible. As you can appreciate, there is a lot of complicated work involved and it does take time.

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration does not have a set date whereby the applicants will be nominated. We will have this work done as quickly as we can.

Q: How far along are you with regard to nominating 150 applicants under the RLMD stream?
A: We just under 50% complete.

Q: Why is it taking so long?
A: The assessing of applications is complicated work. The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration needs to do our due diligence with every application we look at. It is not work that should be – or can be - completed in haste.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
jaydave26 said:
I got the mail on 5th August..

Thank you for your patience. We understand it can be frustrating as you wait to learn about the status of your application.

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration has received a large number of applications to the Regional Labour Market Demand stream. Currently we are logging and assessing these applications . We are accepting 150 nominees through this stream. It may be helpful for you to know that applications are being assessed on a first-come, first-served basis. Once these 150 individuals have been identified, all remaining applications will be returned to applicants. Successful applicants – as well as those who are unsuccessful – will be notified.

This is a complicated process that takes time. It would be a difficult and time-consuming task to check the status of each individual application. As such we cannot provide individual status updates, timeframes for completion, or information pertaining to assessment up to specific dates.

Q: When will 150 applicants be nominated under the RLMD stream?
A: Recognizing that people are anxious to know the status of their application, we are working hard to process applications as quickly as possible. As you can appreciate, there is a lot of complicated work involved and it does take time.

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration does not have a set date whereby the applicants will be nominated. We will have this work done as quickly as we can.

Q: How far along are you with regard to nominating 150 applicants under the RLMD stream?
A: We just under 50% complete.

Q: Why is it taking so long?
A: The assessing of applications is complicated work. The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration needs to do our due diligence with every application we look at. It is not work that should be – or can be - completed in haste.

In this email they no where mentioned that they are returning the application after 14th march. And they are almost 50% complete. However I do not know somebody("hendyms"on 389 page and Vimaljindal on 388 page) posted in earlier post that he got email from NSIO that they are returning application. Do not know what is going on. Why so much contradictory informations

vimaljindal2

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Hi friend drajpoot,
I have talked on phone with nsoi last friday . The lady told me that 150 nominations will be completed most probably from applications received till 14th march .They may not open applications received after 14th march .

BALBOUL1

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:)
vimaljindal2 said:
Hi friend drajpoot,
I have talked on phone with nsoi last friday . The lady told me that 150 nominations will be completed most probably from applications received till 14th march .They may not open applications received after 14th march .
I do not think they will release such information to any client.

maryam2463

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Dear friends;

I received an e-mail about some issues regards my application, that asked to send some updated documents.
Should I send scan of the requested documents by e-mail?
thanks

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryam2463 said:
Dear friends;

I received an e-mail about some issues regards my application, that asked to send some updated documents.
Should I send scan of the requested documents by e-mail?
thanksgiving
If he/she didn't ask you to send through mail or courier, than send by email.

HOPE :)

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
Nomination.....
12-05-2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
vimaljindal2 said:
Hi friend drajpoot,

If that is true, then, What a stupid immigration program! So, Why NSOI accepted applications until April 28 if they are going to select just applicants in one week since program was open?? Im April 3 applicant. I am an excellent candidate, I have all my correct documents that they need. I live in USA with visa. When they posted this program on website never said that "first come first served basis" therefore all people sent their documents in any time. If they at beginning would have warned about that they would use this method "first come first served basis" I would have sent my documents immediately but because of my job I couldn't do that early. It's unfair this situation. :mad: :mad: :mad:

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
vimaljindal2 said:
Hi friend drajpoot,
Wow, means i out of the race then for NSOI as my app reach on the 28th of august.

NurseBaker

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadiam Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-10-2014
imani007 said:
Wow, means i out of the race then for NSOI as my app reach on the 28th of august.

Ha? It has been closed since Apr 28.

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Praise God! Nomination received today!

Application received: March 13
File number: june 3
Additional Docs: July 26
Sent via Email: July 28
Nomination: Aug 8
Profession: Nurse

To those who received their nomination,

Is there a number in the nomination letter? I have mine, the same as nsnp file number.
Thanks in advance for the Congratulatory remarks!
And to tell you, I got to know about the program March 8, 2 days after it opened. Had my papers fixed, sent it on March 10.