+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

amit6sibal

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Zirakpur, Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged on 11-11-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
Average 7 - 21 points
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
05-02-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015 3rd Line Updated on 07.03.2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
18-03-2015 and DM on 19-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2015 Passports received back on 02-04-2015
LANDED..........
Planning In June,2015
CONGRATS UKHPS................

ALL THE BEST FOR FUTURE STAGES.....................

Ukhps said:
Hello Everyone...

I got nominated yesterday.
App Received 11th March.

My question is that I have already applied for FSWP 2014 and my processing fees has been charged.
What do I do now ?
What are my options ?

Thanks in advance.

Janny.Gu

Apr 15, 2014
hendyms said:
this is impossible.
the number of 150 nominations is a quota that is predetermined by the federal govethey nominate approximately 10 people.

rnment and cannot be exceeded.
Thank you for answer, how about leave apps in que for next year instead of returning back?They respect nothing!They should afford for their misleading anyway! In fact they can communicate with federal if they really care of applicants otherwise why they opened until 28th April only for 150.

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
Congratulations to all nominees! This my first post on this forum and its great source of information and guidance.
I am mechanical engineer and my application received date was 24th march till date I am not get any information regarding it.Can some one guide me what happen next?
Also how can I get numbers of mechanical engineers nominated?

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
Prakash79 said:
Congratulations to all nominees! This my first post on this forum and its great source of information and guidance.
I am mechanical engineer and my application received date was 24th march till date I am not get any information regarding it.Can some one guide me what happen next?
Hey,

As of now, they are processing application received by 18th March and nominated about 70+ people.

Lets hope for the best :), Mine was also received by 21st March.

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prakash79 said:
Hi Prakash79 ,

You can Review our Spread sheet in my signature.

Please register with our Form below in my signature, filling all field.

hendyms

Mar 15, 2013
Janny.Gu said:
Thank you for answer, how about leave apps in que for next year instead of returning back?They respect nothing!They should afford for their misleading anyway! In fact they can communicate with federal if they really care of applicants otherwise why they opened until 28th April only for 150.
You are right.
They seemed to be very awkward at the beginning and they changed the rules several times.
I think that they should prioritize those who submitted complete files this year and give them an advantage next year.
How to convince them to do that? this is the question.

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
sunnytheshine said:
Yes this it. rest they will ask u if required in later stage ... Nomination letter should be the original one which u received via mail.

When did u received ur hard copy of nomination (how many days after getting nomination in email ) ??
I have a question here, if you can help.

CIC updated the Funds requirement and now it is 11800 something for a person, but when i applied it was less then this, which figure they will refer if application open on this week?

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rndxpert said:
I have a question here, if you can help.

CIC updated the Funds requirement and now it is 11800 something for a person, but when i applied it was less then this, which figure they will refer if application open on this week?
I think, the one which was at the time when NSOI have received your application.

hendyms

Mar 15, 2013
A question guys

I know that the system in this program is "first received first checked", but does any one know if there is a cap for each profession? or if the 150 nominations should be distributed evenly or at least semi evenly on the listed professions?

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hendyms said:
A question guys

I know that the system in this program is "first received first checked", but does any one know if there is a cap for each profession? or if the 150 nominations should be distributed evenly or at least semi evenly on the listed professions?
There is no CAP by occupations for NSNP.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Guys,

Anyone has an idea about withdraw of application.. Appreciate your response.

sjulien said:
Friends,

Anyone who dropped a mail to NSIO regarding for withdraw of application and got response from them.

Janny.Gu

Apr 15, 2014
hendyms said:
You are right.
They seemed to be very awkward at the beginning and they changed the rules several times.
I think that they should prioritize those who submitted complete files this year and give them an advantage next year.
How to convince them to do that? this is the question.
Call them and push them leave apps in que ,make prioritize for those who submitted files this year.We need be respected and fair. We need more applicants to push them.Yesterday I called them also the lady said one day they received 400 apps,they are working on files from 10 to 18 .That means no hope.

hendyms

Mar 15, 2013
itexpert said:
There is no CAP by occupations for NSNP.
Thanks for the reply.
But you know my friend that the very first list of occupations (published on March the first) didn't include many professions, and then another list was published on 13th of March (week after they already started receiving applications based on the first list). The new list contained many professions that were not included in the first one!
If I assume that an applicant needs at least one week to collect all the documents requirement, fill the application forms, make a good settlement plan and send the complete application, this definitely means that the cap of 150 will be reached even before any of those applications is opened!

Do you agree with me?
Did you phone the immigration office to make sure or you think that we should do that?

hendyms

Mar 15, 2013
Janny.Gu said:
Call them and push them leave apps in que ,make prioritize for those who submitted files this year.We need be respected and fair. We need more applicants to push them.Yesterday I called them also the lady said one day they received 400 apps,they are working on files from 10 to 18 .That means no hope.
the person who answers the phone call has no authority at all.
This is something that should be done collectively and on a higher level.
We should talk collectively to the head of the immigration office in NS.
We need to make a big campaign to acheive that, and I believe it is possible.