+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
vinca rosa said:
in the same old guide , but it is updated june , 25 .
open the website and check it yourself
Please January 2015 is about 6months away. Expect more changes in guide. Please wait till final instruction comes out close to the start of the program in 2015

vinca rosa

Apr 28, 2014
novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ApplicationGuideNSNP_SW_JUNE-25-2014.pd

please add the letter f to the previous link and check it yourselves

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
itexpert said:
DEAR:

tenkrun10
albol
Concrete jungle
John Shen
scariaz
bemo
himakimo
sohnayshah
arandas
DeepSingh
nithyaindia
Ali_110

Do you have any news from NSOI?

Any answer will be appreciated.
Nothing yet

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinca rosa said:
Hi guys,
they said that the program will reopen next year , but I saw some changes in the guide indicating that you must have a job offer .
Is that true ????
please reply , as I was going to apply next year but I don't have any job offer , is it really essential ? and if yes, how can I get one??????

Dear you are talking about Skilled worker program, But this program name is Regional Labour Market Demand Stream, It is totally different

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
vinca rosa said:
Hi guys,
they said that the program will reopen next year , but I saw some changes in the guide indicating that you must have a job offer .
Is that true ????
please reply , as I was going to apply next year but I don't have any job offer , is it really essential ? and if yes, how can I get one??????
ssbsmile said:

Dear you are talking about Skilled worker program, But this program name is Regional Labour Market Demand Stream, It is totally different
Dear Rosa, no one can confirm how it will gonna be on Jan 2015. Whether the name of the RLMD will remain same or changed with some of the new criterias to it - NOT SURE TO ANY ONE AT THE MOMENT (Although they said it will reopen 2015). There are many things they have learnt this year (which has cost them delay in nomination offering) so chances are there to change some minor things but no major changes expected.

Just need to wait and see changes in 2015 but in my understanding they will NOT ask for job offer for RLMD.

Dear ssbsmile, FSW will be named "Express Entry" starting Jan 2015. Nova Scotia has also indicated that they will reopen RLMD Jan 15.
Same time, Jan 15 is just a coincidence but both are different program opening at the same time.

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear @ Achiever,

@ Ssbsmile wrote correct. NS also has the Skilled Worker program with job offer.
He mentioned not for FSW.

Dear @ vinca rosa, please do not panic, just read carefully :)

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
itexpert said:
Dear @ Achiever,

@ Ssbsmile wrote correct. NS also has the Skilled Worker program with job offer.
He mentioned not for FSW.

Dear @ vinca rosa, please do not panic, just read carefully :)
Oh okay. I misunderstood I guess. :mad: :mad:

Aidin 1987

Jun 30, 2014
hi guys
honestly i want to apply next year for nova scotia. recently I've gathered all documents and filled out forms. but unfortunately I have no idea about settlement and employment plan. I'm Mechanical Engineer with 4 years experience in construction projects in HVAC sections . are there any persons hear that send me one confirmed sample of this form.
mu next question is about regulatory body and my degree. how can I find that my field is regulated or not?
thanks for your guide

RO0OZ

May 19, 2014
Dear members,
Like all of you,I have applied for NSNP and my application received in 19th March.Unfortunately, there is no news about pre-screen email or refusal letter or any kind of letter :mad: . Even so I have a question and will be grateful if anyone guide me through it: I have missed one row in "schedule A" forms and I don't know how to fix it whether my NSNP application will be accepted or I apply for FSW2014.I have to add one row in two table about my past 10 years history and living address.What do you recommend? fix it in CIC forms or leave it as it is now?
Thanks

itexpert

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RO0OZ said:
Dear members,
Like all of you,I have applied for NSNP and my application received in 19th March.Unfortunately, there is no news about pre-screen email or refusal letter or any kind of letter :mad: . Even so I have a question and will be grateful if anyone guide me through it: I have missed one row in "schedule A" forms and I don't know how to fix it whether my NSNP application will be accepted or I apply for FSW2014.I have to add one row in two table about my past 10 years history and living address.What do you recommend? fix it in CIC forms or leave it as it is now?
Thanks
You need to wait for a pre-screening email.
As soon as you receive it you will be able to communicate with NSOI and clarify all the points.

If you want to apply for FSW you can fill most up-to-date information.

gaurav2571

Nov 23, 2013
Hi, Kindly reply with the application reached to NS date and email confirmation from NS.
My application reached on 31-Mar-14 and still waiting for the email reply.

Regards,
Gaurav