+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alamgirsobuj said:
I am bangladeshi, so my visa office bangladesh, but i have put in visa office culume- Nova scotia. is it major mistake..? now how i will fill up screen sheet ? and what is effective of screen sheet?.
Correction done-Dhaka,BD
But you updated 2 entries in spreadsheet which one is correct?
See the seq no 219 & 220.

ms3242

May 9, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP
AOR Received.
16-10-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
ssbsmile said:
Please share your pre-screening mail date ,So that I will update the same in spreadsheet in your detail.
Hi,
It was sent to me on May 28/2014 and my application was received on March 12/2014 at 11:09 AM. Last three digits of the case number 297.

alamgirsobuj

Apr 19, 2014
My sequence correct is 220 in spreed sheet , because my application received date 4/17/2014. please inform me what i will know by this spreed sheet.

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Only 2 persons shared last 3 digit of file no..

1st person got pre-screening mail on 28th May 2014 and his last 3 digit of file no is 297.
and second on 29th May 2014 last 3 digit of file no is 329.
Within 24hr they issued more than 33 pre-screening mails.

Now share your views.

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Folks some one copy the pre screening mail here. It will be helpful to all. More over share me the sheet link . I will update mine as well. Thanks

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
...it can be assumed that NSOI will issued a lot of pre-screening mails..

...assessment for nomination will be based on the applicant available FUNDS, higher funds means you have the most chance being nominated, since Nova Scotia's economy is struggling... just a personal point of view...

ssbsmile said:

1st person got pre-screening mail on 28th May 2014 and his last 3 digit of file no is 297.

Now share your views.

BALBOUL1

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
next in line said:

...assessment for nomination will be based on the applicant available FUNDS, higher funds means you have the most chance being nominated, since Nova Scotia's economy is struggling... just a personal point of view...

ssbsmile said:

Now share your views.
:)i LIKE IT FROM YOU,YOU DECOMPRESS MY DEPRESSION :) ;) ;) ;)

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
next in line said:

agree with your theory.

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Folks some one copy the pre screening mail here. It will be helpful to all. More over share me the sheet link . I will update mine as well. Thanks

Jun 18, 2014
Hi Friends!!!!

I applied NSOI in the month of April 2014..... my application reached NovaScotia office on 6th April 2014, kindly let me know what was the pre-screening email??? what it contains, actually till now i didn't get any info about my case.... i observed that some people already got case number and as well as pre-screening emails..... but in my case nothing i heard... kindly let me know on this??? and what is this spred sheet concept.. i am not aware of this concept . please guide me

If a person who got pre-screening mail means will he get his nomination 100% ????? kindly tell me on this... in my case when can i get pre-screening email or else case number??? please help me with your valuble information

Thanks,

Dileep.

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DileeepKrishna said:
Hi Friends!!!!

I applied NSOI in the month of April 2014..... my application reached NovaScotia office on 6th April 2014, kindly let me know what was the pre-screening email??? what it contains, actually till now i didn't get any info about my case.... i observed that some people already got case number and as well as pre-screening emails..... but in my case nothing i heard... kindly let me know on this??? and what is this spred sheet concept.. i am not aware of this concept . please guide me

If a person who got pre-screening mail means will he get his nomination 100% ????? kindly tell me on this... in my case when can i get pre-screening email or else case number??? please help me with your valuble information

Thanks,

Dileep.
Dear,
Open the spreadsheet in my signature,it will explain you everything,NSOI working on first come first service,So till date they just opened the files reached till 13th March 2014 wait for your turn.

Jun 18, 2014
Dear ssbsmile,

Please try to explain what was that spred sheet concept...... why should we update that sheet? is there any relations between this sheet and NSOI ... please let me know and how should i fill ?

evelyn24

Dec 9, 2013
ssbsmile said:

Now share your views.
please note that what you are asking people to mention here are personal INFORMATIONS and you don't expect them to come out here and tell you that for security reasons.
Besides, those numbers are being generated by their system. its not serial and therefore cannot be used to assess number of pre-screening mails NS has issued so far. The best bet is to wait and see what will happen

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
My friend got case number and his last 3 digits are 070 (It is 6 digits number).

I don't think so case number is important. They may issue more than 500 based on complete application and criteria match.

Then after they will take decision which one is more valuable to that province.

evelyn24 said:
please note that what you are asking people to mention here are personal INFORMATIONS and you don't expect them to come out here and tell you that for security reasons.
Besides, those numbers are being generated by their system. its not serial and therefore cannot be used to assess number of pre-screening mails NS has issued so far. The best bet is to wait and see what will happen